Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has been "In production" for over two months :D

Takes a lot of work to build a manual i guess.
so much work. the workiest.
Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to vomit every time I hear "worth the wait!"

Yes I very much hope it's an incredible vehicle. Ford still has a lot to learn in how they treat their customer regardless of how cool their hot new product is.
1000% this. every person that will ask me if it was worth the wait is getting a big fat NO lol

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm... chat function refused to give me my rail car number just now (but did tell me it is CSX sitting in Chicago right now). My salesman texted me this morning to also say it was in Chicago.

I am worried about brother Chingatron though! I can't find his profile on here anymore! Conspiracy theory time - looks like he may have gotten in trouble for offering to help track and Ford is now directly customer service to withhold the rail car information.... CC @Tdifonzo@desert_rat

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5811EDC9-94E8-490F-98A9-0D9B407E90F4.jpeg

What does null mean?
Means it’s booted up/alive, but just at the first stage.

Mine was (null) for about 5 days and then updated with the version.

this happened for me shortly after my tear tag changed to 4, and a few days before I got a built status.

It’s progress for sure, but I don’t know if we can infer it means all chips/modules have been completed.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm... chat function refused to give me my rail car number just now (but did tell me it is CSX sitting in Chicago right now). My salesman texted me this morning to also say it was in Chicago.

I am worried about brother Chingatron though! I can't find his profile on here anymore! Conspiracy theory time - looks like he may have gotten in trouble for offering to help track and Ford is now directly customer service to withhold the rail car information.... CC @Tdifonzo@desert_rat
Found him! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/members/chigatron.10578/

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still hanging in there and not the least bit jealous of all the built emails. My Ford Pass has that same "Activate" button and sync was up to date like a month ago, so I don't know what magic module I'm waiting on. Blend 1/20, 929/1542, 526 rotation. Seen people on either side of me get built, really must be wherever the heck you are in the lot.

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5DayBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still hanging in there and not the least bit jealous of all the built emails. My Ford Pass has that same "Activate" button and sync was up to date like a month ago, so I don't know what magic module I'm waiting on. Blend 1/20, 929/1542, 526 rotation. Seen people on either side of me get built, really must be wherever the heck you are in the lot.
Same as you and same blend date but I will admit I AM JEALOUS, GIVE ME MY EMAIL, GIVE ME MY BRONCOOOOOOOO that is all

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super excited (genuinely) for every who’s gotten a built notice this week.
I’m still sitting in production, sync is up to date and all the things that have seemed to be triggers for others are also in place for me, but still no movement.
Really trying to stay hopeful, but have a sinking feeling that they’ve moved as many as they can to end Q1 and those of us who didn’t make the cut will be out on the back burner once again.

Someone tell me this isn’t true 🥺🙏

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so sad how pathetic ford's system is for accomplishing this- i'd complain about the lack of communication to us but what are they going to tell us, "your vehicle will be completed in a random order"? there is no system obviously to how they are doing it! would be funnier if we weren't the ones getting screwed over

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super excited (genuinely) for every who’s gotten a built notice this week.
I’m still sitting in production, sync is up to date and all the things that have seemed to be triggers for others are also in place for me, but still no movement.
Really trying to stay hopeful, but have a sinking feeling that they’ve moved as many as they can to end Q1 and those of us who didn’t make the cut will be out on the back burner once again.

Someone tell me this isn’t true 🥺🙏
i agree that it seems that the hustle was for q1 but i have to think they'll keep on the hustling to just get them out and sold
Sponsored