First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been wondering if maybe they're sitting because they want to wait for the train to be full before sending it out. But I have no idea how many vehicles fit on a train at any one time, so I could be way off base here.
Well mines coming via truck/trailer so I don't think that's it. My dealer told me they had a must ship by of Monday. I've now been without a car for a week because we sold our other die to the delivery date ford gave me.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like they have stopped working on ours. Nobody getting built lately. Guess we’ve still got a long wait. We might just be the unluckiest b*stards around! as An aside, I called the 800 number and they gave me the $100 merch credit!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here something a little of topic I want to share with my friends. Don’t take this wrong I love the bronco and I’m kinda old school. Love the pistons and combustion. But nonetheless this is the future. I am an engineer so there is a great appreciation from that stand point. Thus is simply amazing. Skip to when Elon talks if you want but it’s very entertaining and incredible

Tesla had their grand opening yesterday near around Rock, Tx. I drive by it when I go visit family & the building is massive. I won’t ever own an electric vehicle. Many reasons but one is they do not know what lasting adverse effects will happen to a person sitting on top of the battery for long periods of time. That may sound crazy but I’ll stick to gasoline power. Around 40% if electricity comes from coal & the environmentalist hate coal. One last comment is the batteries from the electric cars can’t be recycled and are awful for the environment. Just my take on it.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else think it’s a little nuts that we have been in production for almost 3 months?

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Elementary school teacher here…

I have now had the dream that my past students have grown up and bought their own Broncos before my own Bronco comes. What do think that means?
Retired Secondary/pre U teacher here...... I have supply taught through most of the pandemic trying to help out but finally got sick. I have a limit to how many days I can do and am 3 from that now but can do all of May. I was treating myself to a Bronco.... foolish I know... So here I sit.... sick and very irritated for the extended wait.

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went over to check out the 4/4 thread. Just to see what was happening. Wow 64 pages! On page 64 of this thread we were all pretty much all positive vibes too. After 400 plus more pages, something happened to all those positive vibes. What could that have been? 🤔 Oh yeah, none of us got our Broncos. Just another reason to stay off of the other build weeks. The only ones who understand what we have been through are the ones here in this thread.
1/24 build week checking in here ….. I feel your pain, you’re not alone!!!! 🤣

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/24 build week checking in here ….. I feel your pain, you’re not alone!!!! 🤣
We got your back to 1/24. Our week and the 1st half of your week are the forgotten children.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember how we were all convinced that our Broncos were parked back in the far corner on Ice Mountain, and that's why we weren't getting picked to finish our builds?

Well now I'm convinced my "built" Bronco is sitting at the end of a long line of Broncos that are awaiting transport...:mad:

I'm already mentally preparing myself for them to move my EDD for the third time since I received my built email...

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford really could give lessons on how to be an AHole to your customers.
New program “virtual tour” shows up when I check my status for the 10th time this morning.

interested, I check it out and immediately get told “Not for you, buddy”. Kinda like the Bronco itself I suppose. #fomocoshitshow

5A988D70-505F-4B8A-A17A-86945A544732.png

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Remember how we were all convinced that our Broncos were parked back in the far corner on Ice Mountain, and that's why we weren't getting picked to finish our builds?

Well now I'm convinced my "built" Bronco is sitting at the end of a long line of Broncos that are awaiting transport...:mad:

I'm already mentally preparing myself for them to move my EDD for the third time since I received my built email...
Where are you seeing the change to EDD?

Mine has not changed from 4/15-4/21, but considering I’m still “awaiting shipment”, I know that window just isn’t possible.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you seeing the change to EDD?

Mine has not changed from 4/15-4/21, but considering I’m still “awaiting shipment”, I know that window just isn’t possible.
It's changing on the backdoor tracker. Went from the original 3/31-4/6 that was in my built email (and the backdoor tracker) to the current 4/5-4/11 that's now showing on the backdoor tracker.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1649423278945

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Officially waiting since 1am on 7/14/20. I remember frantically tapping "reserve" that night about 20 minutes into the release, thinking, "what the hell?" If only I knew. I told my oldest boy. "If they confirm they're makin this dang thing in a stick...we'll order it right now." Slow internet up here in the sticks, then Ford's site crashed. I was up late, but I got it through. Reservation #10151970...know it by heart. I'm taking delivery tomorrow, but the kids and I went to the dealership for a sneak peek. My salesman was off so we just snuck up there under the radar. It was in clean-up. What a sight. I could have had one earlier if I conceded some of the options. I did not settle and held out for every damn commodity constraint. MIC, tow, high package, PPF, manual. (rumored at times) I am really glad I did, it's so much better in person and exactly the way I wanted it. Pictures don't do these things justice...especially when it's finally yours. We got to go in and check it out, the lot guys were polite and excited as well. This was a pic my 11 year old took, it was our initial sighting. Tomorrow's the day.

20220406_170823.jpg
Done. I think there will be another big movement on shipping next week. All the trucks and trains are probably delivering to dealerships this week. They've got to head back to MAP and load up again. There's bound to be some lag time due to the shortages in logistics nationwide. Hang in there fellow Ice Mountain fugitives, it's coming. I've felt all of the emotions. The good news is, the anger and frustration is immediately replaced with shock...when you see the interest rates now. We all got screwed, no doubt about it. But go enjoy those Broncos when you get 'em and make family memories every step along the way.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group full
Sponsored