Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just checked my dealers Website and they have a base model on its way, if not already there so I checked the sticker:
Dealer.png

The Blend date was a day after my big bend which is still in production (ice mountain)

mine.png

Now I want to pick up this base and forgo my BB since there is no telling when it will be built/shipped.

The differences are the base (Area 51/Auto) has the aux switches and no other options/accessories and my BB (race red/Manual) only has the rear locker with no other options/accessories.
The Base is $600 less than my BB.
This is the stuff that makes my blood boil. I know my dealer has at least 2 Broncos coming with blend dates late March. I understand the line was prioritized but we’re now on 3 months waiting. I pretty much accept this BS every week but by Thurs/ Fri, the frustration just overrides my patience. And Ford apologists say were being “entitled” or claim there are still shortages. Sure, shortages still exist but not enough to stop new cars rolling off the line. And still only one piece of direct communication in the form of an email which was a lie about extra quality control. Rant over. Im sure more to come.
Sponsored

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the stuff that makes my blood boil. I know my dealer has at least 2 Broncos coming with blend dates late March. I understand the line was prioritized but we’re now on 3 months waiting. I pretty much accept this BS every week but by Thurs/ Fri, the frustration just overrides my patience. And Ford apologists say were being “entitled” or claim there are still shortages. Sure, shortages still exist but not enough to stop new cars rolling off the line. And still only one piece of direct communication in the form of an email which was a lie about extra quality control. Rant over. Im sure more to come.
My dealer has 2 that have been shipped that were March builds. I completely understand where you’re coming from!!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We worked with Justin when he worked with Toyota! He is a great guy!
He really is. I can't tell you the number of texts, links, memes, gifs that I sent to him on this emotional roller coaster ride. He always responded. Always tried to fish for more information. Went to bat for me here with the trade in. Got the vehicle prepped and inspected in 6 hours.

He's extremely knowledgeable about Broncos, the ordering process, B6G, aftermarket accessories.

He was another tool in my tool box but he would be an amazing asset for someone going into a Bronco order with limited knowledge.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

According to the ford tracker, I’ve been in production since 1/25. Do they not realize it’s been almost 3 months that I’ve been sitting in production? This is just ridiculous and the main reason I’ve stopped giving a hoot about when this bronco comes. Especially because my original EDD was 5/20 and I just don’t think that will happen.

At what point will ford actually finish the ones that have been sitting in a parking lot for months?

Wickedmadd

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many options did they have ? Is that the maximum ? I'm assuming you got it since you thought it was worth it . Would you recommend new bronco owners to get ?
My dealer offered me 5 yr 60 and 7 yr 100. It was only 2000 for the 100. I've owned 5 new ford's and only once did I have an issue and that was a focus transmission. But I think better safe than sorry

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is getting comical for us FL folks, I'm starting to feel enraged and get angrier every time I see a Bronco here in Tampa. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!?
I'm from Miami and I got my shipping status yesterday but it only shows on the tracker. If I go to the backdoor it still in production , I called Ford they said it has shipped but it also says it is being withhold because of chip , I called my dealer they say it is still at MAP ☠☠☠ the confusion is real lol

Screenshot_20220413-150843.png

Screenshot_20220413-125401.png

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long has it taken for y'all to go from picked to shipped? (Those that have been shipped)

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to the ford tracker, I’ve been in production since 1/25. Do they not realize it’s been almost 3 months that I’ve been sitting in production? This is just ridiculous and the main reason I’ve stopped giving a hoot about when this bronco comes. Especially because my original EDD was 5/20 and I just don’t think that will happen.

At what point will ford actually finish the ones that have been sitting in a parking lot for months?
Some sort of plan to clear up these "ice mountain" Broncos would be nice. It don't look like they are going to meet their 90 days

Now it seems like they randomly go to the parking lot and put the chips/modules in the first one they come across then on to the next.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1649954276476

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer offered me 5 yr 60 and 7 yr 100. It was only 2000 for the 100. I've owned 5 new ford's and only once did I have an issue and that was a focus transmission. But I think better safe than sorry
Someone posted here that some shady dude named zac is selling 7 year warranty for 1700 on the low 🤣🤣🤣 I was so confused reading that

Sponsored

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How long has it taken for y'all to go from picked to shipped? (Those that have been shipped)
My status in the OrderTrack app still says "ASN", but my bronco has been offloaded from the train in Nashville. I suppose it's waiting for a truck to head a few hours to the dealer.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I am proof it is happening. I would believe the 5/20 EDD.

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
March 29th: Picked
March 31st: Dispatched (Shipped)
April 1st: Delivered to dealer

So four days but mine was convoy and I live near Lansing MI.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some sort of plan to clear up these "ice mountain" Broncos would be nice. It don't look like they are going to meet their 90 days

Now it seems like they randomly go to the parking lot and put the chips/modules in the first one they come across then on to the next.

1649954276476.png
What you posted might be the only plan they have.

I have no inside information but I suspect Ford messed up estimates on parts and modules or a supplier failed to deliver, leaving Ford with a gap in late January. Presented with the shortage of modules, Ford made the decision to gut it out, partially building Broncos over a couple week period rather than stopping the line. Ford accepted the risk of pissing off several hundred customers by putting their Broncos in limbo which must have been the better financial alternative to stopping the line and then prioritizing the trucks in limbo when modules were available. I cannot believe Ford would have scheduled production knowing theyd have to put trucks in limbo. It’s sloppy and not cost effective in the least.

This would be fine but I also suspect Ford had no contingency plan in place to work these Broncos in limbo. The original 90 day estimate probably seemed to be an easy target until they actually sat down to plan it out. I suspect the plant is working at pretty much full capacity, leaving little resources to work cars in a parking lot. Plus they’d need to arrange things with the union, etc. This all smells like a big messup and Ford is struggling to devote resources to fix.

Again, this is all conjecture but if Ford had a plan I think they’d be more transparent. And maybe a loud, unhappy group of people on this and other forums isnt large enough for them to even notice. Most people on this forumare highly connected to the process but how many others with orders arent watching as closely or just accept the excuse of limited commodities without question. Or maybe Ford just doesnt care or has accepted the negative backlash and will weather it out?

In any event, the lack of communication is terrible customer service.

Anyway, that’s my take. Doesnt make the wait any more easy.

melikell

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got a call today from our salesman, he said our Bronco will be there 4/28. Here's hoping!

For reference:
-Built 4/1
-1st post-Built EDD 4/4-11
-2nd EDD 4/8-14
-3rd EDD 4/23-29 (had to call CS and ask, still blank on tracker)

Being delivered to central Indiana, roughly a 5 hr drive from plant to dealership when that happens!
Sponsored