Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Screenshot_20220416-140432.png

Some movement on deliveries this week, but too few changes in Built status to register.

If you've had a status change recently, please don't forget to update the spreadsheet!
Done! Thanks! :)
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Imagine my excitement on my birthday receiving a "Bronco" email from my dealer. Only to open it and find out my Bronco was at the local train depot but now with an unexplainable "Plant - Hold" on it. That sucked and I mopped around all day.

Contrast that with the excitement five days later and two days into Ford's EDD range getting a phone call that my Bronco had arrived! We couldn't get there quick enough!

IMG_20220414_160439.jpg
She's beautiful bro . I hope she has a great personality as well

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status updated to “Delivered - In Final Preparation with Dealer” this afternoon! Salesman had texted this morning saying it should arrive Monday.

Hopefully Monday they can prep it and get it tinted so I can pick it up early Tuesday!

Dr.Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 3/27
ship date estimate 13April -April 19th confirmed by dealer
*15April dealer confirmed pushed back a week, rail delay, delivery by end of month
I'm still thinking mid May
There are currently 400 similar vehicles in the same status being tracked using Ordertrack.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made it home from picking up my precious. The dealership was a breeze, they honored every single thing they promised, and I also got a one hundred dollar gas card. I will have a more thorough review for you probably Monday, but all I have to say is this is the first vehicle I have not had hip or back pain while driving for more than an hour. 80 mph feels like 50, but the wind does push the box on wheels side to side. I received her with 32 miles and my friend's husband said that they must have moved mine around a lot because usually new trucks and cars come to them with less than 10 miles. I averaged 21 mpg at 75-85 mph for 7 1/2 hours. Gotta sleep now. <3

Sponsored

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made it home from picking up my precious. The dealership was a breeze, they honored every single thing they promised, and I also got a one hundred dollar gas card. I will have a more thorough review for you probably Monday, but all I have to say is this is the first vehicle I have not had hip or back pain while driving for more than an hour. 80 mph feels like 50, but the wind does push the box on wheels side to side. I received her with 32 miles and my friend's husband said that they must have moved mine around a lot because usually new trucks and cars come to them with less than 10 miles. I averaged 21 mpg at 75-85 mph for 7 1/2 hours. Gotta sleep now. <3
Congratulations!

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope i ship this week

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy Easter 1/17!

It’s a beautiful day here in jersey and a perfect one to lend some perspective! Our life and our loved ones are such a gift, let’s enjoy the ride because there’s no rewinding.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any other Big Bend or 2 DR owners not have child LATCH points on your back seats? Or is the one LATCH in the back all there is?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found them. they re actually in the fold down seats.

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy Easter 1/17!

It’s a beautiful day here in jersey and a perfect one to lend some perspective! Our life and our loved ones are such a gift, let’s enjoy the ride because there’s no rewinding.
Happy Easter. Went to early service down here in South Texas. Great day go be outside!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So to those individuals who have picked up their bronco already , any accessories you have bought or planning on buying ? Also to those who are still in ice mountain , better luck next week 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding just kidding . I'm going to stay here until the very last person gets his bronco 😤😤😤

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So to those individuals who have picked up their bronco already , any accessories you have bought or planning on buying ? Also to those who are still in ice mountain , better luck next week 🤣🤣🤣 just kidding just kidding . I'm going to stay here until the very last person gets his bronco 😤😤😤
So far, I have purchased the IAG EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist but have not installed. I have the 260k Ford points, thinking about the lock box for the back. Splash/mud guards are also on the list but given the issues of fitment with the side steps not sure yet what I am going to do but it won’t be paying $400.
Sponsored