First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked Order Track early this morning and it still said awaiting shipment.. just checked it and it changed to In Transit! Got on the chat and they were able to give me the CSX railcar number and itā€™s still in Wayne, but I just canā€™t even believe it.. My EDD still says April 16-22, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not going to happen, but just happy to see a status change šŸ˜€ it does still say ASN at the bottom of the page too..
Sponsored

melikell

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Checked Order Track early this morning and it still said awaiting shipment.. just checked it and it changed to In Transit! Got on the chat and they were able to give me the CSX railcar number and itā€™s still in Wayne, but I just canā€™t even believe it.. My EDD still says April 16-22, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not going to happen, but just happy to see a status change šŸ˜€ it does still say ASN at the bottom of the page too..
Mine just changed from "on hold" to "picked" today! So exciting just to see a change!

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I didnā€™t figure weā€™d see any changes today. Glad you got some movement. Happy Easter!

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She's beautiful bro . I hope she has a great personality as well
Yes! I'm understanding the hype now. Just got back from an hour joy ride thru rural curvy countryside with the wife at the wheel. She loves to drive and it really put a smile on her face! Especially in sport mode! Haha

First of many joy rides, outings, adventures as we build one of those, "...yeah, this car's been in the family for 35+ years", stories. ā¤

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Osky305 Holy shit I shipped backdoor shows in transit.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So to those individuals who have picked up their bronco already , any accessories you have bought or planning on buying ? Also to those who are still in ice mountain , better luck next week šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just kidding just kidding . I'm going to stay here until the very last person gets his bronco šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
I bought the locking lug nut set, so my spare tire doesn't walk away on its own. I also replaced the factory antenna with a stubby antenna and I have to get side steps for my 6 year old.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked up my four door, soft top, big bend last night, after it stayed at the rail yard for an entire week. Parkway Ford in Winston Salem, NC was great!
Enjoying the beautiful, 73ā€¢ day with the full top down!
Ps the 22 big bend didnā€™t have the arm rest/cup holders in the back seat, the 360 view was wrong.
Thanks for the info about the cup holders/arm rest! Iā€™ve been wondering. Also, Thursday will be 3 months since Iā€™ve been in productionā€¦ my EDD is one month from todayā€¦ I hope they donā€™t let me down any more than they already have. šŸ˜”

Dusty_Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Passat, 2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy Easter 1/17 !
I'm technically a 1/10 build week, but with a blend of 1/15, you've all been family and helped me cope.
I was surprised late Thursday night with a "In Transit" and Friday afternoon showing delivered and in final inspection at dealer! Took for a test drive yesterday and wow is all I have to say. I'll share some pictures in a couple of days after it gets detailed and tow package installed. After a couple months on Ice Mountain it was a bit dirty but still looked amazing.
I really hope there is more movement this week for everyone!

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just changed from "on hold" to "picked" today! So exciting just to see a change!
What does "Picked" even mean? I moved to that status about 5 days ago... I am hoping for the best here, but not getting too excited yet.
Sponsored