First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Woohoo! My Bronco’s picture just popped up on Ford Pass Connect!

Hahahaha yeah my bronco pic showed up in ford pass like 4 days ago. Is your bronco in transit or has been shipped ?

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We definitely have good taste.

Yeah I noticed the other day that my sync finally came up. every little update is something I guess.
Can I join this EG 2.3L bro fest too?

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I join this EG 2.3L bro fest too?
Absolutely. Might have to create a new group/thread on the forum for it. Or we just keep it amongst the 1/17 group since nobody will ever understand our pain

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I work at a university and we only have Bronco Sports. Thank goodness!
I was driving Sunday with the top down stopped at a light. My wife had already said the day before, "I don't like how everyone stares at us"...this guy next to me in a Tahoe is just staring dead at me.

I'm pretending to look at the screen or something and he goes,

"EXCUSE ME SIR!!!! IS THAT A NEW BRONCO?!?"

"Yes....yes it is"

"WOW! THAT'S F*CKING HUGE. ALL THE OTHER BRONCOS IVE SEEN ARE DINKY LITTLE THINGS!!!!!"

*Light has turned green and we're doing about 15mph at this point*

"OH, THOSE ARE JUST BRONCO SPORTS. THIS IS THE REAL BRONCO!"

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you get your broncos, I highly recommend you check these out. Found out very quickly there is no great spot to grab getting in. Makes getting in and out way easier. I got mine last week, the stitching and leather match the seat highlights perfectly.

HSP Bronco Grab Handles
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 7OL
I've got the soft top and there is plenty of room to reach up and grab the bar, I was all set to order these until I realized that.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Absolutely. Might have to create a new group/thread on the forum for it. Or we just keep it amongst the 1/17 group since nobody will ever understand our pain
You guys would cheat on us? 🥲😅

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
stopped by my dealership today. of course i’m one of the last 4 people on chip hold at my dealership. :rolleyes: buuuut they told me i should definitely be getting my bronco by my estimated EDD of may 8-14! my dealer actually thinks it could be sooner! getting waaay too excited!

also, are any of you planning on getting the bronco script emblem? if so, where are you getting it & what color? i cannot decide if i want matte black or shiny black?! i’m OBX in area51 color!

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
stopped by my dealership today. of course i’m one of the last 4 people on chip hold at my dealership. :rolleyes: buuuut they told me i should definitely be getting my bronco by my estimated EDD of may 8-14! my dealer actually thinks it could be sooner! getting waaay too excited!

also, are any of you planning on getting the bronco script emblem? if so, where are you getting it & what color? i cannot decide if i want matte black or shiny black?! i’m OBX in area51 color!
I’ve had the matte black for about 5 months or so, but I’m not sure I’m going to put them on. They were cool before everyone got them. I have a 4dr soft top CG BB that I bought as a gap vehicle until my 2dr RR WT shows up (any day now) and perhaps I’ll put one under each Bronco emblem in the back. It appears my wife has taken a liking to the BB and wants to keep them both. I already added 33’s, a hitch, rocker panel armor and a few other improvements….so might as well keep it.

Edit: I got them from Bronco Depot before they shut down.

BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought the unfortunate ones still stuck on the mountain could use a laugh. Drove my bronco to work for the first time today. This sad little hummer parked beside me. I hope everyone on here will be shaming hummers real soon as well. 😂
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 431E6C92-0804-4C2F-BC40-538F59073B4D