First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, and I’m not going anywhere. I have t-shirts to hand out! Hopefully, @Osky305 will post his along with the little extra I sent him as he “patiently” waits delivery of his Bronco.
Yeah legit my brother was just talking to himself on what he did wrong assembling the truck 🤣

Last edited:

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Final grades are submitted for the Spring semester. Now I can relax and have some fun!

Okiebud

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I called my sales man as I was tracking transport truck through the logistics tracker from railhead to dealership and saw it was a mile or so out from them and asked him to take some photos as I still have not gotten my baby pic from factory. And later tonight when I picked up my bronco he looked at me with this look and said ‘b have to ask how did you know where it was earlier ?’ I almost laughed as I thought to myself page one post one but I just told him when all you are doing is waiting you figure things out.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Captain’s log. Day 7 with my Bronco. First day I didn’t find a reason to drive it (I work from home)…..and I feel sad.

I always drive the '75 classic on Friday's to Tri Tip Sandwich day at the local butcher shop. Gives me a good excuse to get it fired up and out of the garage. Plus it makes the owner of the shop jealous. 😝

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It could happen! We need someone to get theirs soon!
They have been wrong literally every single time they had a chance. I’m losing my mind. The hope that I had back in december when i got my build date is dwindling
[/QUOTE]
It's hard at this point to be cautiously optimistic. We're either excited or depressed. Not much in between.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2004 Honda Element been throwing a CEL for a couple of weeks. Wanna bet something goes catastrophically wrong before I get my Bronco in 2027?
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group D8472A0E-E333-46A1-B18C-77A71EB7CF14

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The date at the bottom of my window sticker is now changing daily. Does that have any significance?

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been changing daily for close to a week.
Yeah. I just noticed this as well the last few days. But still no other kind of movement on the various trackers.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my bronco has been at the rail yard waiting for a convoy to the dealership for almost two weeks now and my EDD keeps getting pushed 😔 I leave for vacation on Tuesday and will not be surprised if it’s still not delivered by the time I come back online Sunday

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, multiple conversations with my dealer. Amazing people!!! He has the OCD checklist, page one, post one. He is detailing my Bronco for me. before arrival. We discussed this and although I would like to deal with this myself in many ways, the rig is too dirty to be able to identify any damage or defects prior to purchase without it being thoroughly cleaned. I will be handling my own post-purchase detail anyway so a scratch here or there won't be that big a deal. He is handling all of the Smart Vincent pieces, points, and he has been pretty mum on Ford buyer appreciation. I am hoping for a little surprise at pick up. We shall see. My choice, 100%, on using finance through them or my own. If I go long term 84 months through my bank I have 3.24%. If I go shorter term, I can get 1.99%. My black Bronco is now for sale. If anyone is interested, hit me up! I expect it will go very quickly.

That's it for my Saturday. I'm on shift through Tuesday and will be heading to my dealer via Uber on Wednesday morning to go over the vehicle at length and then if everything checks out, purchase. My dealer is going to allow me to spend as much time as I want to review, crawl under, inspect, test, and assuage any concerns I may have with my Ice Mountain rig.

It is not worth what we have gone through to get to this point. It is not. But, it is what I ultimately wanted as I have 97 days left in my career and embark on my new chapter. Fingers crossed it pans out. My dealer will not be the issue if there are any issues that prevent it from happening.
Sponsored