First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, she's home! I tried to look her over carefully to make sure I didn't see any of the issues that have been reported. I might have overlooked something, but I didn't find any issues.

What a blast to drive. Suspension on the Wildtrak removes me of my old 1978 GMC dually one-ton pickup - with an empty bed. Or maybe more like a buckboard (which I guess is appropriate for a Bronco?).

Bronco8.jpg

Bronco7.jpg

Bronco6.jpg

Bronco5.jpg

Bronco4.jpg

Bronco3.jpg
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, she's home! I tried to look her over carefully to make sure I didn't see any of the issues that have been reported. I might have overlooked something, but I didn't find any issues.

What a blast to drive. Suspension on the Wildtrak removes me of my old 1978 GMC dually one-ton pickup - with an empty bed. Or maybe more like a buckboard (which I guess is appropriate for a Bronco?).

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Bronco3

So from the day it shipped to the day it arrived at the dealer . How long did it take ?

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So from the day it shipped to the day it arrived at the dealer . How long did it take ?
The tracker showed it shipped Friday, and it arrived at the dealer on Sunday. Which is weird for a three hour drive?

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s May 10th. Keep up the pressure on Twitter 1/17’ers. Reminder to like and retweet the #DirtMountainBronco posts. When you retweet, adding a few lines of your own commentary and hashtags is powerful. But if you’re in a rush, just regular likes and retweets are fine.

Our goal—aside from getting somebody to respond—is to tie #BroncoRaptor and #BuiltWild—to the dirt mountain fiasco.

Now let’s go, go, go, GOOOOO!

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
happy mother’s day!
my dealer told me i can’t be extra picky about my bronco! i told him i’ll be looking for paint chips since it’s been outside for months & he said “well we don’t have a paint shop here. i can’t just be fixing little things like that when it’s not our problem & if you don’t want a bronco due to paint chips that’s on you” 😡 he’s definitely sick of me… but i’m also sick of him. give me my bronco & i’ll leave you alone!!!
See, this is bullshit. My salesperson looked extra hard for problems because they knew mine had been sitting outside for months.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s May 10th. Keep up the pressure on Twitter 1/17’ers. Reminder to like and retweet the #DirtMountainBronco posts. When you retweet, adding a few lines of your own commentary and hashtags is powerful. But if you’re in a rush, just regular likes and retweets are fine.

Our goal—aside from getting somebody to respond—is to tie #BroncoRaptor and #BuiltWild—to the dirt mountain fiasco.

Now let’s go, go, go, GOOOOO!
Just got a response from Ford's social guru. I like the idea of adding #broncoRaptor to the retweets.

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 8.54.14 AM.png

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still have my trucklet on order too!!
With gas prices going up, I may have to switch to the Maverick. I figured I will make a few bucks selling one of them. Not a lot of vehicles on the car lots in my city.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I got a chain reaction going on here and no thanks to @Ford Motor Company, it's all going to be completely screwed up. Supposed to get my Bronco last week, my neighbor is buying my Fusion, in turn she's selling her Nissan, and has someone waiting on handing her the money. To keep her from losing her sale and walking away from my car, I may have to end up renting one from somewhere just so I don't look like Ford acts. I keep my word, unlike
ford.
And the interest rates are going up.

Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know nothing is going to happen, but they should work out financing specials for those of us waiting on the mountain, many of us made financial decisions based on original EDD dates and now we are left with a vehicle that has been sitting dormant for now close to 4 months, higher rates, and in my case without a vehicle since I sold mine based on the original date (not in fords control but I would have kept it later if I had known this shit show was gonna happen)

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know nothing is going to happen, but they should work out financing specials for those of us waiting on the mountain, many of us made financial decisions based on original EDD dates and now we are left with a vehicle that has been sitting dormant for now close to 4 months, higher rates, and in my case without a vehicle since I sold mine based on the original date (not in fords control but I would have kept it later if I had known this shit show was gonna happen)
Sold mine too. If we don’t get something, class action lawsuit?

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sold mine too. If we don’t get something, class action lawsuit?
Is the best step in this starting with FTC complaints I've seen on this forum?

Honestly if I didn't have such a large deposit (2500) at the dealership I'd just cut my losses and go buy something else like a jeep. I'm so done with this bullshit

Last edited:

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A small update this morning on my other Bronco customer service informed me that my Bronco that was supposed to be here tomorrow has now been pushed back to the 21st. At this point we are 11 edd’s in and counting blend date 1-18 built date 3-27. But the one good piece of news if it’s even good she told me has been moved to ramp 51 in flat rock Michigan and is waiting for the carrier to pick it up
Sponsored