First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We got our Ice Mountian Wildtrack yesterday. Man, I love this thing. Here is my wife representing Ice Mountian!! Hang in there; it's worth the wait. Jim Click Ford in Tucson, AZ did an amazing job. No messing with prices, kept me informed, and was very transparent.
1652418265028.png
IMG_5757.jpg
IMG_5758.jpg
IMG_5759.jpg
She is beautiful bro ! Congrats ! Make sure to slap the back bumper for sturdiness 🥴
Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We got our Ice Mountian Wildtrack yesterday. Man, I love this thing. Here is my wife representing Ice Mountian!! Hang in there; it's worth the wait. Jim Click Ford in Tucson, AZ did an amazing job. No messing with prices, kept me informed, and was very transparent.
1652418265028.png
IMG_5757.jpg
IMG_5758.jpg
IMG_5759.jpg
Love it….

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was putting off getting an inspection sticker on my car. For some strange reason I thought I’d be driving my Bronco by now. Gave up on the wait and got one today.
Ditto!

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WHY do i have to like the bronco so much??? i wanna give up & just get a jeep but i want the bronco soooo badly that i’m gonna stick it out & ultimately let Ford win this by buying my bronco (if i ever actually get one) 😩

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey this was a big deal to me and question resolved. My bike fits cleanly inside.

5B07CD55-2B10-4591-873B-D818980682B1.jpeg
Good to see this! I have a Trek I keep at work that I ride at lunchtime, but really would love to be able to take it home on the weekends and holidays! If I ever get mine. I looked around for another one, and even my own dealership said I could buy the used one they are getting in for $65,000. Wow, thanks asshats.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WHY do i have to like the bronco so much??? i wanna give up & just get a jeep but i want the bronco soooo badly that i’m gonna stick it out & ultimately let Ford win this by buying my bronco (if i ever actually get one) 😩
Because everyone and their grandma have jeeps now. You go to a private university and you will see all white jeeps around every corner .. also in malls ... Etc. Also jeeps aren't safe at all, like a lil smart car can flip it over easily if hit on the right angle. Broncos are built different and made infamous due to a very nice gentleman falsely accused of doing something not so nice to another gal which he was proven not guilty 🥴 also have you ever seen the face of a jeep owner staring at a bronco 🤣🤣🤣 just that face alone is worth enough in my buying a bronco . Also Incase the zombie apocalypse happens would you place your bet on a bronco Vs a Jeep with the angry eyes front bumper Vs a Toyota Corolla. My first bet is the bronco and then the Corolla. At least I know a Corolla is wayyyy less likely to break down on me vs a Jeep 😂

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I started looking at the BMWs crossover. Always said I needed one so I can claim my initials! LOL. And even built the way I wanted it, it's $10,000 less than the Bronco I'm waiting on. I love that Bronco too though....

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This morning, my wife and I decided to get pricing on a '21 Bronco. It sucks as it's a 2 door automatic (I have a four-door manual in production) but can break even if my Black Diamond is in good shape when it finally gets delivered.

Sponsored

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford never fails to send that weekly Off Rodeo email. At least they have that locked down
I must have unsubscribed as I haven't received one in a month.

5DayBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So let's get real for a second. For everyone like myself who's still In Production after all this time, when is the breaking point for when you just say you're out? Also, what's your realistic expectations on when we take delivery? I gotta be honest that shareholder call absolutely crushed me and I tend to agree with whoever said we may not even get our Bronco this year. I def don't wanna me in the situation of having a '22 model when '23 models are rolling out. That '23 Corvette is looking very good right now, I may be out. FML <end rant>

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So let's get real for a second. For everyone like myself who's still In Production after all this time, when is the breaking point for when you just say you're out? Also, what's your realistic expectations on when we take delivery? I gotta be honest that shareholder call absolutely crushed me and I tend to agree with whoever said we may not even get our Bronco this year. I def don't wanna me in the situation of having a '22 model when '23 models are rolling out. That '23 Corvette is looking very good right now, I may be out. FML <end rant>
August and im done. I'll get it when I get it and sell it for profit and when the orders reopen next year. I'll put my order in again and pray the same shit doesn't happen to me.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
July or maybe longer. I have family trip to OBX end of August and would love to have something by then. Ill be looking at dealer inventory up until that point. If I cant find anything, I may hold out and will have to make a decision on keeping the truck or not. Ive never been screwed like this on a purchase before. Ford defenders will say shortages arent its fault but Ford did make the decision to use chips on cars on the line. Better economic sense for the company, maybe. Screwed me as a consumer. Just wish I had a louder voice.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any other ways to track Union Pacific? The phone sucks, they don’t give much info.. CSX says no status available. Every time I call a day has been added to my delivery day. I was 4/26-5/2 now I’m 4/30-5/6.. I know other haven’t even shipped yet, please don’t kill me for this! Why is there not an online tracking system for trains? Like flight aware or something 🤣 I need to track something or I’m going to go crazy, I feel like I’m living in pioneer times
Did you ever take delivery or figure it out?
Sponsored