First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check w the dealer is it a complete delete or something they plan to add later. Porsche has been skipping the mechanized steering wheel module at factory but adding it at dealer as parts come available about 2 to 3 months.
Dealer said the adaptive cruise module was a complete delete, alas.

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sick for all my 1/17 brothers and sisters here. I check in once per day ( vs the usual 10+ pre-delivery) and just read all of these July and August EDD’s. I have no words of encouragement to offer. Imagine all Bronco holders were sitting in a restaurant together and we all ordered steaks. And imagine people who walked into the restaurant and got sat an hour after you ordered but got their steaks an hour before you. And imagine this x 10,000 with everyone sitting around staring at one another wondering why waitresses were randomly delivering steaks to random patrons. And imagine the chef in the back just laughing at all the chaos Dane Cook style in “Waiting”. Pretty much what we have here but instead of a $40 steak we have $40k+ Broncos.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A little update on my Bronco I opened a logistics case last Friday the customer service rep told me he would call me back., and he did today. He told me that my Bronco that is currently in Flat Rock Michigan on ramp 51 and its in a hot status and needs to be moved to a different yard to be shipped. It’s coming convoy and I’m only 3 hours from map and ha e been awaiting shipment since March 27th. I have no idea what the hell hot status means? Guess I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they have any information.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little update on my Bronco I opened a logistics case last Friday the customer service rep told me he would call me back., and he did today. He told me that my Bronco that is currently in Flat Rock Michigan on ramp 51 and its in a hot status and needs to be moved to a different yard to be shipped. It’s coming convoy and I’m only 3 hours from map and ha e been awaiting shipment since March 27th. I have no idea what the hell hot status means? Guess I will be calling the dealer tomorrow to see if they have any information.
I know mine is cold status!!!!

Blitz3RS

Big Bend
First Name
Blitz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Explorer Limited
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the bad news about being slid from 5/19-5/26 onward to 8/16-8/23

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, this shit show just keeps coming back with more acts. So sorry to hear and see this. No matter what, we are all in this together, regardless of receipt of your Bronco or not. I’m not leaving anyone behind.

I know it might hurt a bit but, I installed the front pair of Gatorback mudflaps today. These things are like erector sets to build! Good grief!! So many nuts, bolts, washers, and brackets. They look fantastic though.

I also installed the OCD plug 12” screen protector and Fast Intentions door sill protectors. I will finish the rear mudflaps tomorrow. I’m out of accessories until I order up something else. I need some bumper lights and ditch lights at some point. Also, some off road safety and recovery gear.

4C1FA3C5-A7E1-49B5-9F8A-DE8AD74C63CE.jpeg

9D87FFD1-2AA7-4747-AEA5-FAC968902438.jpeg

1ADD48F3-0E88-433A-8F4A-60AA4D5A021E.jpeg

ABDFAFBF-82D0-4DB9-9BBE-84887DEE35B2.jpeg

C9824E40-3D49-41D0-A5AC-5D30D9E04F0B.jpeg

17272A1A-6F17-401F-9BF6-5A1C3451340E.jpeg
I love those steps/rail

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you get them to open a case? Just ask when you call or what? I think I want to be on hot status.

Blue’sMyBoy

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Built email received this morning and “awaiting shipment” in ordertrack.app! Estimated delivery 6.17 - 6.24 to west Texas.

4dr Wildtrak, high pkg, tow, soft top with original blend date of 1.18 and reservation date of 7.16.2020.

Now to see how I’m affected by the shipping fiasco, but finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

45370011-1990-41B7-B7E8-91927363ABAC.jpeg

Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built email received this morning and “awaiting shipment” in ordertrack.app! Estimated delivery 6.17 - 6.24 to west Texas.

4dr Wildtrak, high pkg, tow, soft top with original blend date of 1.18 and reservation date of 7.16.2020.

Now to see how I’m affected by the shipping fiasco, but finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

45370011-1990-41B7-B7E8-91927363ABAC.jpeg
I’m from the 1/24 build week. I got my built email on Saturday with the same estimated delivery timeframe. I am in Albuquerque.

This is putting way too much faith in this fiasco of a process and system, but I wonder if we are planned for the same train!
Do our estimates dare to indicate consistency and forethought? : puts on clown makeup :

Congrats!

Last edited:

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my new EDD, July 12th-18th.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1652878704053
if these really are accurate “delivery” dates, that means they’ve gotta be putting these “chips” in in the next month for it to be delivered in time. i’m in AZ & my dealer said it takes about 4 weeks to ship.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m from the 1/24 build week. I got my built email on Saturday with the same estimated delivery timeframe. I am in Albuquerque.
lperlick,
Mine was built the 24th, on chip hold, and now EDD July 3 through August 5. Coming to Santa Fe and definitely not on your train.
Just ordered a new TRD Off Road, not built yet and expected to be here mid July. How do you like yours?