First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So someone’s working on ice/dirt mtn today. Look at the notice I just got. 🤔. Wish they had accepted it so I could track its movement around the lot.

1E7042B8-2439-481C-BF38-3B01D1E78522.png
I been trying to activate mine too but I keep getting a message saying I am not the owner.... YET
Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lperlick,
Mine was built the 24th, on chip hold, and now EDD July 3 through August 5. Coming to Santa Fe and definitely not on your train.
Just ordered a new TRD Off Road, not built yet and expected to be here mid July. How do you like yours?
Hey, neighbor!

I am so scared to ask for a shipping update, especially after yesterday. I truly hesitate to have faith in that ETA, but thinking positive is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Plus, my birthday is in that window. LOL.

I actually really love my Taco. Congrats on ordering one! My only gripes are:
(1) The back seat is a little tight (my SO drives a Mini Clubman, and when we are going somewhere with other passengers, we always opt for him driving. That ain’t right).
(2) The engine could use a bit more pep. I have to really put my foot down to get up to speed on the freeway.
(3) The touchscreen is slow to get going and respond.

Very minor things overall. What led me to the Bronco was the removable roof and doors, and the 2.7L engine. A little silly, perhaps.

My dad is very sad to see my let the Taco go. We have been a Toyota family for decades, for good reason. You won’t be disappointed.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did you get them to open a case? Just ask when you call or what? I think I want to be on hot status.
Yes I just called and asked. Now with said when I called customer service yesterday for an update the lady I talked to told me they can only open a logistics case if your Bronco is lost. I told her I opened one last week and mi e is not lost it’s just getting to me at a snails pace.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So someone’s working on ice/dirt mtn today. Look at the notice I just got. 🤔. Wish they had accepted it so I could track its movement around the lot.

1E7042B8-2439-481C-BF38-3B01D1E78522.png
Others mentioned this and within one week they got a built email or bronco was shipped. I remember reading somewhere else, don't quote me on it , but I think it only shows when the chip has been installed and they are powering the entertainment system to make sure everything is okay to ship. I received the same thing last night. Others in April month received the same thing and then within a week they notice their bronco has shipped or they received a built email or a new born baby pic . Crossing my fingers

Screenshot_20220517-210237.png

Screenshot_20220517-210443.png

Screenshot_20220517-215156.png

Screenshot_20220517-215217.png

Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Built email received this morning and “awaiting shipment” in ordertrack.app! Estimated delivery 6.17 - 6.24 to west Texas.

4dr Wildtrak, high pkg, tow, soft top with original blend date of 1.18 and reservation date of 7.16.2020.

Now to see how I’m affected by the shipping fiasco, but finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220517-215217
OMG! A Built Status! You are the first in our group (that has shared with the group anyway) in over a month!

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone that is getting pushed back to July and August are your builds still in production or built status? I’m getting a bit worried because mine has been built since 3-27 and has been awaiting shipment ever since
In Production, built, some are even shipped (myself & @Osky305 & others). Some have even gone from shipped with an EDD of this week back to production.. so, ya... I have no confidence in Ford's system.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Others mentioned this and within one week they got a built email or bronco was shipped. I remember reading somewhere else, don't quote me on it , but I think it only shows when the chip has been installed and they are powering the entertainment system to make sure everything is okay to ship. I received the same thing last night. Others in April month received the same thing and then within a week they notice their bronco has shipped or they received a built email or a new born baby pic . Crossing my fingers

Screenshot_20220517-210237.png

Screenshot_20220517-210443.png

Screenshot_20220517-215156.png

Screenshot_20220517-215217.png
I just called the fordpass hotline and they told me that usually if a bronco is missing one or multiple chips almost always one of them is the entertainment system . And the only way you can get a denied activation it would mean someone powered on the car and press no on the touchscreen. So that means my bronco was powered on at 1:21 pm yesterday. They must be checking or hopefully adding something . Crossing my fingers for a miracle .

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called the fordpass hotline and they told me that usually if a bronco is missing one or multiple chips almost always one of them is the entertainment system . And the only way you can get a denied activation it would mean someone powered on the car and press no on the touchscreen. So that means my bronco was powered on at 1:21 pm yesterday. They must be checking or hopefully adding something . Crossing my fingers for a miracle .
Wow definitely crossing my fingers. This guy got exactly the same message I got yesterday about the activation denied message and the next day it was at his dealer. I don't think I'll get that lucky but it definitely means someone was in bronco. Here is the post he did .

Screenshot_20220518-113400.png

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer called this morning to let me know my EDD has been moved to August 4. He says every Bronco that has been ordered there and not yet delivered (still ‘in production’) was bumped to August 4…. Guess they’ll all come in on the same train? IF they ever come in.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I just called and asked. Now with said when I called customer service yesterday for an update the lady I talked to told me they can only open a logistics case if your Bronco is lost. I told her I opened one last week and mi e is not lost it’s just getting to me at a snails pace.
Yes they mentioned the logistics team to me. I think it only is used when it’s after build and not shipped for a period or shipped and seemly lost. There has to be some not ordinary issue. There is no use for us on hold. They know where those are. 😞

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes they mentioned the logistics team to me. I think it only is used when it’s after build and not shipped for a period or shipped and seemly lost. There has to be some not ordinary issue. There is no use for us on hold. They know where those are. 😞
Mine is exactly in the status you just described built 3-27 awaiting shipment ever since. So I think this is a not ordinary situation. It shouldn’t take 2 months to ship from Michigan to Northeast Ohio

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today...I gave up.

I had designed the perfect Bronco for me. Every option I wanted, nothing I didn't, and my favorite color. It may have been just a 4 door automatic Big Bend with mid package, but it was exactly what I wanted and I was incredibly excited. It was produced in January, and has been sitting in Michigan ever since.

Today, I went into a different dealership and bought a mannequin unit. I'll get to take it home in a day or two when they get it into service to remove a previously installed winch that I had zero interest in paying $4000 for.

It's a Badlands, so mechanically its a massive upgrade. The payment is also going to be a massive upgrade lol. The interior features are a bit of a downgrade-no package at all, automatic and 2.3. But Carplay can be my nav, and my phone can be my remote start. I'll miss the blindspot warning, but I drove for a few decades without it, so I'll be fine. The obnoxious yellow will take a minute to get used to, but it's already growing on me.

But, most importantly, it's actually in my town. I saw it, I could touch it, and I can't keep waiting as my current car is dying. I wanted to hold the line and pay MSRP on principle of the thing, but in the end I paid 6k over MSRP. 44k from my Big Bend to 56k for the Badlands is a massive increase and there was a moment of sticker shock when I figured out the payments, but its still affordable and again, most importantly, it's actually in town and not in a parking lot in Michigan.

good luck to those of you who are still holding the line, but my current car is not going to last another few months, so paying the extra money ended up being worth it to me.

Interwest

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, haven't been active on the boards for a while. Long story short, original eta was 2/18. Eta was moved to 5/18. Paid markup on a 2021 Badlands that had dealer installed Ford accessories. .

Well today is 5/18. I text my dealer joking about where my 2022 Big Bend is. He says he just got an update that my new ETA is 02/03/23. 2023....

EDIT: dealer is convinced that ETA is wrong. He's looking into it right now..

Last edited:

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today...I gave up.

I had designed the perfect Bronco for me. Every option I wanted, nothing I didn't, and my favorite color. It may have been just a 4 door automatic Big Bend with mid package, but it was exactly what I wanted and I was incredibly excited. It was produced in January, and has been sitting in Michigan ever since.

Today, I went into a different dealership and bought a mannequin unit. I'll get to take it home in a day or two when they get it into service to remove a previously installed winch that I had zero interest in paying $4000 for.

It's a Badlands, so mechanically its a massive upgrade. The payment is also going to be a massive upgrade lol. The interior features are a bit of a downgrade-no package at all, automatic and 2.3. But Carplay can be my nav, and my phone can be my remote start. I'll miss the blindspot warning, but I drove for a few decades without it, so I'll be fine. The obnoxious yellow will take a minute to get used to, but it's already growing on me.

But, most importantly, it's actually in my town. I saw it, I could touch it, and I can't keep waiting as my current car is dying. I wanted to hold the line and pay MSRP on principle of the thing, but in the end I paid 6k over MSRP. 44k from my Big Bend to 56k for the Badlands is a massive increase and there was a moment of sticker shock when I figured out the payments, but its still affordable and again, most importantly, it's actually in town and not in a parking lot in Michigan.

good luck to those of you who are still holding the line, but my current car is not going to last another few months, so paying the extra money ended up being worth it to me.
I also bought one but I’m keeping my order and taking delivery. You could at least flip it for more. I am going to sell my current one when my order comes in July or whatever. I figure a can get what I paid. Maybe a loss due to sales tax but it’s worth it.
Sponsored