First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is true from a corporate financial standpoint, but donā€™t forget that the plant itself bases its metrics on completed units. The plant will continue to count every unit completed up until June 30th as Q2 numbers. Plant managementā€™s bonuses are based off these numbers.
Good point. The deliveries impact revenue and are a big part of the Wall Street reaction and stock price. They are connected.
Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good point. The deliveries impact revenue and are a big part of the Wall Street reaction and stock price. They are connected.
Yeah they are definitely connected in some way. Iā€™m just speaking from the manufacturing side because itā€™s what I have experience with. Every decision that management makes is meant to maximize production while maintaining safety and quality. In a sense, they could give a rip about customer relations lol. As long as they are hitting their numbers they are ā€œhappyā€.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hey yā€™all I took delivery of my bronco yesterday; I flew up to my dealership and drove 5-6hrs home in the new love of my life šŸ’™ my mood is a little dampened today because I took the front roof panels off and my friend dropped one šŸ˜­ so itā€™s got a fairly large scratch on top but itā€™s not noticeable standing next to the bronco. but yesterday I was absolutely over the moon and Iā€™m sure I will be again soon. Making this post feels very bittersweet, emphasis on the bitter, because @Ford Motor Company is still keeping so many of you waiting due to their disrespect and disregard for their customers. Iā€™m sorry they have treated and continue to treat the January builds like garbage. My feelings wonā€™t be hurt if you skip reading the rest of my post.

I wonā€™t say it was worth the wait because I donā€™t think anything is worth Fordā€™s mistreatment of us. I will admit that as soon as I saw my bronco, all my frustrations from the past 4 months of delays washed away. She is beautiful.

first impression: TALL šŸ˜ I didnā€™t think my BB would sit much higher than my CRV but I actually have to reach a little to get in. Sitting in it feels like Iā€™m on top of the world šŸ¤© and itā€™s more spacious than I was expecting for a 2dr. The windows are huge which enhances the driving experience, the sandstone interior looks perfect with Area 51, and the seats are comfortable (I havenā€™t sat in the back yet).
I did a short test drive before signing and found that the drivers side window isnā€™t sealing properly because the rubbery trim isnā€™t glued down like it is on the passenger side. No one was at the dealership who could fix it so itā€™s on my to do list now. It was a noisy ride home lol but I didnā€™t care because I felt Amazing finally driving my bronco. It feels so, so special.
I saw another on the highway not long after I left the dealership and waved like a lunatic with the doofiest grin on my face.

All I think about now is my bronco, when I will drive my bronco next, accessories I need to install, accessories I still want to buy, experiences I want to have in my bronco. Iā€™m going to become insufferable to my friends because itā€™s all I want to talk about, and I want them all to be as excited about the bronco as I am. Sheā€™s everything I wanted and more.

the numbers:
7/14/2020 reservation
1/18/2022 blend
3/31 built email
4/1 shipped in tracker
4/19 unloaded at rail yard in Texas
5/12 delivered to dealership
5/21 pickup; 66 miles on odometer

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 214ADB90-92E3-4E0B-A8C5-3F74B1AE6C73

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group EF54491C-6664-4FE7-B8F6-68B6715D6919

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 87888FB5-923B-48B0-91F2-E1784802B2AE

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group D8BE53AE-C832-414E-87F9-A713BC401F02

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[
Yes, there is an issue with defective windshields for a number of vehicles. Some that were ā€builtā€ and ready to ship are now back in ā€œproductionā€ and there was one that actually showed up at the dealer that had to be shipped backed.
That was my Beautiful girl! Her name was Elka Rose. I have since renamed her Elka ā€˜Circle Backā€˜ Rose! I got to touch her! And thenā€¦. ripped from my soulā€¦ā€¦

5E90D8C2-D76F-4C7B-B6E0-88FBB5FFEAEA.jpeg

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[

That was my Beautiful girl! Her name was Elka Rose. I have since renamed her Elka ā€˜Circle Backā€˜ Rose! I got to touch her! And thenā€¦. ripped from my soulā€¦ā€¦

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 5E90D8C2-D76F-4C7B-B6E0-88FBB5FFEAEA
This explanation makes sense. Too bad you were the one. Also I donā€™t think itā€™s every bronco or clearly not some repair that was done wrong on ice mountain that some were guessing.

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 5E90D8C2-D76F-4C7B-B6E0-88FBB5FFEAEA
I missed it. What the heck happened? Bad windshield?

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this just speculation or did you read this somewhere?
It's the only logical thing that makes sense to me... I'm just filling in the blanks. Read the previous 10 or so pages and you see that one guy had his Bronc delivered to the dealership, but Big Ford made the dealer send it back (that might be a separate thread). A whole bunch of us had our Broncs shipped with delivery dates, but many weeks later, their status was changed from Built & Shipped back to In Production. Don't just take my word for it, ask @Osky305 & Others

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This explanation makes sense. Too bad you were the one. Also I donā€™t think itā€™s every bronco or clearly not some repair that was done wrong on ice mountain that some were guessing.
They told my dealership Iā€™d get it back next week. We shall see, this is the Monday starting ā€œthatā€ next week.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I've taken a few days off of the forum since buying my '21 Badlands last week. Of course, I get the built email this morning on my '22 Black Diamond. If anything, I'm glad I made the right decisions for me on the '22 as I really do want a manual and four doors. As sharp as the cyber orange 2 door is, I want to be a little more subtle in our office parking lot.

The good news was it was a blast to take out to a friend's farm this weekend and cannot wait to plan a trip to the Daniel Backcountry Byway.

Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey yā€™all I took delivery of my bronco yesterday; I flew up to my dealership and drove 5-6hrs home in the new love of my life šŸ’™ my mood is a little dampened today because I took the front roof panels off and my friend dropped one šŸ˜­ so itā€™s got a fairly large scratch on top but itā€™s not noticeable standing next to the bronco. but yesterday I was absolutely over the moon and Iā€™m sure I will be again soon. Making this post feels very bittersweet, emphasis on the bitter, because @Ford Motor Company is still keeping so many of you waiting due to their disrespect and disregard for their customers. Iā€™m sorry they have treated and continue to treat the January builds like garbage. My feelings wonā€™t be hurt if you skip reading the rest of my post.

I wonā€™t say it was worth the wait because I donā€™t think anything is worth Fordā€™s mistreatment of us. I will admit that as soon as I saw my bronco, all my frustrations from the past 4 months of delays washed away. She is beautiful.

first impression: TALL šŸ˜ I didnā€™t think my BB would sit much higher than my CRV but I actually have to reach a little to get in. Sitting in it feels like Iā€™m on top of the world šŸ¤© and itā€™s more spacious than I was expecting for a 2dr. The windows are huge which enhances the driving experience, the sandstone interior looks perfect with Area 51, and the seats are comfortable (I havenā€™t sat in the back yet).
I did a short test drive before signing and found that the drivers side window isnā€™t sealing properly because the rubbery trim isnā€™t glued down like it is on the passenger side. No one was at the dealership who could fix it so itā€™s on my to do list now. It was a noisy ride home lol but I didnā€™t care because I felt Amazing finally driving my bronco. It feels so, so special.
I saw another on the highway not long after I left the dealership and waved like a lunatic with the doofiest grin on my face.

All I think about now is my bronco, when I will drive my bronco next, accessories I need to install, accessories I still want to buy, experiences I want to have in my bronco. Iā€™m going to become insufferable to my friends because itā€™s all I want to talk about, and I want them all to be as excited about the bronco as I am. Sheā€™s everything I wanted and more.

the numbers:
7/14/2020 reservation
1/18/2022 blend
3/31 built email
4/1 shipped in tracker
4/19 unloaded at rail yard in Texas
5/12 delivered to dealership
5/21 pickup; 66 miles on odometer

Looks great. Wonder if a little elbow grease and scratch removal could help? I was surprised how well scratch removal helped w small paint scratches

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, there is an issue with defective windshields for a number of vehicles. Some that were ā€builtā€ and ready to ship are now back in ā€œproductionā€ and there was one that actually showed up at the dealer that had to be shipped backed.
Thanks! Do you have a link to the thread/article where you saw this?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I've taken a few days off of the forum since buying my '21 Badlands last week. Of course, I get the built email this morning on my '22 Black Diamond. If anything, I'm glad I made the right decisions for me on the '22 as I really do want a manual and four doors. As sharp as the cyber orange 2 door is, I want to be a little more subtle in our office parking lot.

The good news was it was a blast to take out to a friend's farm this weekend and cannot wait to plan a trip to the Daniel Backcountry Byway.
I imagine the same thing would happen to me. I buy a bronco one day for above MSRP and then the next day I get a built email šŸ˜­

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Congratulations to me fellow Twitter warrior!

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great. Wonder if a little elbow grease and scratch removal could help? I was surprised how well scratch removal helped w small paint scratches
Iā€™ll give it a try and see! The scratches did dig into the MIC top, like itā€™s rough textured now but even just reducing the shine in the scratches will help because itā€™s just the way light hits it that makes it look bad. Thanks for the suggestion!
Sponsored