First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I figured I would provide an update so others could get a feel for the current timelines for built to shipped that I have seen. Received built status email on 6/3/22. Shipped email 6/4/22. Ordertrack.app showed in transit 6/8/22. Called cust service 6/10/22 and they advised it shows shipped but I could reach out to the dealer to see if they had a train car number. Called dealer 6/10/22 and they provided the train car number and said their system showed it sitting on loading dock awaiting shipment. Called CSX automated line 1-877-744-7279 option 2-1-3-“Location”-4 letter train code-6 number car ID and it advised my train car was in Nashville and due to arrive in Birmingham 6/11/22 at 1130am. Called CSX again this morning and train car arrived in Birmingham on 6/12/22 at 3am. Now I am just hoping my Bronco is actually on that train car, and will be unloaded and delivered to my dealer this week.
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got this message on the ford app. This is the second time it has happened . Could it finally be my time. Has lil Jimmy finally finally do right by me. We will see. All I know @Ford Motor Company better not comment on me when I finally get that built message or else I'm most definitely getting banned again 🤬🤬🤬

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220613-105336

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

never thought i'd be saying this- obviously it's probably a prank from Mikey Levine and i'm going to go back to in production a month from now but ok so overnight last night, one of my trackers updated. the one that is shop.ford.com did not update but the one that is ford.com/buy/manage... did update to
Built
Estimated Delivery 7/11/2022 - 7/17/2022
so how are we doing this osky? do i owe you $69 or are we basing it on delivery? hoping ford doesn't pull a "ford" shipping it to me.
So happy you got your’s built. 🙂

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I figured I would provide an update so others could get a feel for the current timelines for built to shipped that I have seen. Received built status email on 6/3/22. Shipped email 6/4/22. Ordertrack.app showed in transit 6/8/22. Called cust service 6/10/22 and they advised it shows shipped but I could reach out to the dealer to see if they had a train car number. Called dealer 6/10/22 and they provided the train car number and said their system showed it sitting on loading dock awaiting shipment. Called CSX automated line 1-877-744-7279 option 2-1-3-“Location”-4 letter train code-6 number car ID and it advised my train car was in Nashville and due to arrive in Birmingham 6/11/22 at 1130am. Called CSX again this morning and train car arrived in Birmingham on 6/12/22 at 3am. Now I am just hoping my Bronco is actually on that train car, and will be unloaded and delivered to my dealer this week.
My Bronco is supposed to be on BNSF to St. Louis. When I track the rail car number provided by my dealer, it says the rail car arrived Talladega, AL on February 25. Why am I not surprised?

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my bronco is coming by rail. it’s been in blue island IL since 1/11 with no new ETA. is this normal for those of us coming by rail? are there times with no ETA to the next stop? 😩 i’m being impatient (and selfish considering there’s still some of y’all in production) but i want my bronco before i go on vacation on 7/1 for over a week.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
oh also, one of the doctors i work with wants me to name my bronco.
are y’all naming yours???
i was thinking “casper” because my bronco was basically a ghost for months & i have the area 51 color.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i was thinking “casper” because my bronco was basically a ghost for months & i have the area 51 color.
mine is Rocinante 🤠

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OJ is my broncos name

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I had no choice but to rename mine when it went back to MIchigan for reasons unknown still after it got here the first time. Boomerang Betty is her name!
Sponsored