Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I had received my Bronco in February my rate at that time was 2.19% and now it is 2.49%. I've banked at my credit union since the late 80's and have good credit.

I did check what my car is worth with Carvana. 17' Kia Sportage AWD, no issues inside or out and mileage is about 69,500. The offer was $22,237.
I called my bank and they will hold the 2.49% for 60 days. My car is paid for and I ordered a Base Bronco so my loan would be minimal. I don't like debt.
Sponsored

Sillkyslim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What loan rates is everyone looking at now ? Just emailed my dealer to see if we should lock in a rate
Just locked in at 2.49% June 8th. Checked again today and my credit union is now at 2.79%. Was at 1.99% back in January and my Credit Union was great enough to extended that offer all the way to the end of of May. Who would have thought I'd have to reapply? 😂

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford has a Superduty Truck Plant there too. Another reason it may be sitting...loading trucks for a couple of days, then headed south. The rub is the railcar my Bronco is on was origianly scheduled to be in ATL today.
mine went through Louisville to Jax (another hub), then decided to take a side trip to Montgomery, AL and back to Jacksonville, before ending up in Orlando. The AL trip cost me almost a week of waiting!

but, at least CSX system is better than ford. I could stalk the automated phone and knew where the truck was.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I had received my Bronco in February my rate at that time was 2.19% and now it is 2.49%. I've banked at my credit union since the late 80's and have good credit.

I did check what my car is worth with Carvana. 17' Kia Sportage AWD, no issues inside or out and mileage is about 69,500. The offer was $22,237.
That's a damn good rate in this current environment. My bank rates were between 4-5%. I'm a bit shocked.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I log into my Ford account which is something I don't do much anymore and guess what? It shows built 6-13-2022. Not trusting the information I call the 800 number. They show it is still in Production. I will take the little nugget of happiness and run with it! Osky, you're next.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I log into my Ford account which is something I don't do much anymore and guess what? It shows built 6-13-2022. Not trusting the information I call the 800 number. They show it is still in Production. I will take the little nugget of happiness and run with it! Oskey, you're next.
Omg ! Remember what I said yesterday that I had a feeling you were next ! I was right ! Let's goooooo 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 make sure to slap the back bumper to check for sturdiness when your bronco finally arrives 🥹🥹🥹

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Omg ! Remember what I said yesterday that I had a feeling you were next ! I was right ! Let's goooooo 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤 make sure to slap the back bumper to check for sturdiness when your bronco finally arrives 🥹🥹🥹
I may be in Miami the end of September. Thinking about moving there but I want to get my Bronco first since Ford hates Florida!

Alaskins

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
USAA quoted me 2.69%, good through 7/28. Figured I would try to get a quote before rates went up. The clock is ticking. Backdoor tracker just updated to "Shipped" but I know that doesn't necessarily mean much. Keeping my fingers crossed.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
got the built email overnight- never got a baby pic though- i'm "awaiting shipment'. looks like there's a huge range of time for that- some people get theirs while still "in production" and others wait for weeks or months for shipment- hoping it ships soon,

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

mine went through Louisville to Jax (another hub), then decided to take a side trip to Montgomery, AL and back to Jacksonville, before ending up in Orlando. The AL trip cost me almost a week of waiting!

but, at least CSX system is better than ford. I could stalk the automated phone and knew where the truck was.
I really hope this doesn't happen to me. Mine is expected to get off the train in jacksonville and make the rest of the trip on a hauler to my dealer.

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really hope this doesn't happen to me. Mine is expected to get off the train in jacksonville and make the rest of the trip on a hauler to my dealer.
I lost my mind when that happened! And I thought it would go Jax > AL > Orl, but nope - it went straight back to Jacksonville.

I can only guess it was on a car in the middle and it made more sense to send it out and back than try and unhook them all. But I’m not a doctor.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ordered a bimini top? Could be something to some Ford points on but black is so boring. The JTopsUsa ones look nice
I did -- they've made a great product, so the demand has them cranking them out so much they had to hire more people/longer hours. Even with that, there's a lag -- looks like the best one out there tho. I haven't gotten my Bronco yet, but can't wait!

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What loan rates is everyone looking at now ? Just emailed my dealer to see if we should lock in a rate
I wished I locked mine in when it was 2.6%. When I finally went to finance like 3 weeks later, it had gotten raised to 3.3% as the lowest finance rate. I have excellent credit and was not happy at all about the finance charge. I guess each state is different?

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wished I locked mine in when it was 2.6%. When I finally went to finance like 3 weeks later, it had gotten raised to 3.3% as the lowest finance rate. I have excellent credit and was not happy at all about the finance charge. I guess each state is different?
I bank at a small credit union and they were 2.19% for a few years and now they're 2.49%.

Tmcneil

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been reviewing posts but today was just over the top frustrated. A cousin, who ordered after me (mine day one hour one hers 7-10 days later) and had hers built in the last two weeks called me and said hers was delivered to the same dealership today. This is not a convoy issue or waiting on convoy. Worst nightmare! Mine, similar to some of you, has been built the week of Jan and waiting shipping since end of March. How is it that Ford can continue to do this (ok well they can). I was so upset have had parts sitting in the garage since the email with custom graphics designed and printed.
Sponsored