First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think they are being shady because they want me to get my loan through them & add extended warranty & stuff. everyone else who went to my dealership said they only asked for msrp & everything went smoothly.
Maybe that’s bc of title,taxes,tags,doc fee etc. makes sense adding another 10% over cost for that
Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to get a PO or a contract for the credit union and the dealership says they can't generate one until the VIN enters their system. Do different dealership use different crappy accounting systems?

He also said the Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds are only available until June 30, which matches the official announcement. So my OBX gets hear July 4-11. Ford sucks.
Have your dealer order it and keep it on site til your bronco arrives. My dealer is holding my accessories until arrival of my
Bronco

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It finally happened. I got Covid. I made it almost as long as I waited for my Bronco without Covid and now I'm sniffling away inside on the hottest days so far this summer. This blows. My neurologist thinks that because I am already double vaxxed and boosted my new migraine infusion might have messed with my immune system a little.
Arrgh that stinks. Hope you feel better soon.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's worth it. I've been 1000mi in the first week. I wanted to hate this thing. Really. The powertrain (2.3, 10spd) has been a surprise. The trans software must've had a lot of refinement. The emotional lows are a distant memory, now, and yours will be soon. I keep coming back here,like visiting old military bases where there was pain. That, or it's to see Osky and TXSunshine with pics at the dealer...
I've only done a couple of hundred miles since I got mine and the 2.3/auto powertrain has been absolutely more than fine in hailer driving. Haven't taken it offroad yet--most will probably be some beach driving at OBX and haven't towed with it--will never happen here, so YMMV. But for my money and needs, the 2.3 is gonna do the trick.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except if you have side steps on your WT, or plan on adding them later then neither the Gatorbacks nor the base Mudflaps from the Ford Accessory site will work. I lost out on $449 in customer satisfaction money for the Gatorbacks when they wouldn’t fit. Received $550 in other goodies however.
Easy fix. Cut 2 inches off of the leading edge of the rails. I did this and they are perfect.

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Easy fix. Cut 2 inches off of the leading edge of the rails. I did this and they are perfect.
I took the side rails off and redrilled holes - moved it back about 1 1/8 inch and moved out about an inch. I then added the Ford mud flaps, fits perfect! A pain to do though.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It finally happened. I got Covid. I made it almost as long as I waited for my Bronco without Covid and now I'm sniffling away inside on the hottest days so far this summer. This blows. My neurologist thinks that because I am already double vaxxed and boosted my new migraine infusion might have messed with my immune system a little.
I was triple vaxxed and got it . a couple of days of very sore throat but no breathing problems.. I caught it as soon as they removed the mask requirement for schools here. I supply teach and with the scarcity of supplies I was going every day. I was wearing a mask.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, this was the dealerships attempt……plus they ordered the rock rails version which had the holes precut to fit over the rock rails. I’ll end up ordering some aftermarket flaps.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco is now “constructively placed” at the final rail destination here in NY according to CSX rail company. Hopefully it will get on a truck to dealer soon but we’ll see.

SVM

Outer Banks
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SOOO I knew it was too good to be true, we had gotten a built e mail and delivery date of 7/2-8. I got a call from my dealer yesterday saying that while it is built and has been "released for shipment" with a rail car number, it is on a "shipping delay" and now showing a delivery date of 7/18-24. I know it is only a couple of weeks later but still so frustrating!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which one do yall like more ?

Screenshot_20220622-084340.png

Screenshot_20220622-084326.png

Screenshot_20220622-084319.png

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So do the bronco come with any storage bags ? Like the top panel storage bags or the doors storage bags ???
Sponsored