🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 718 since reservation... Still no bronco. Ford tracker says it was built months ago but awaiting shipping. Ford Bronco customer care says they're just taking extra quality control measures to make sure all my chips are good. Ford dealer says they have no idea... Does it even exist? Do I even exist? At this point, I'm not sure what's even real anymore... I'm starting to think this whole website is full of trolls claiming to have broncos just to create hype for a product that isn't even there...
Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 718 since reservation... Still no bronco. Ford tracker says it was built months ago but awaiting shipping. Ford Bronco customer care says they're just taking extra quality control measures to make sure all my chips are good. Ford dealer says they have no idea... Does it even exist? Do I even exist? At this point, I'm not sure what's even real anymore... I'm starting to think this whole website is full of trolls claiming to have broncos just to create hype for a product that isn't even there...
I know man, it's unbelievable. I've had my used RAM Rebel I bought and been having fun for the last month and a half and I can't believe these Bronco's are still sitting on Dirt Mountain or where ever the f*ck they are.
Tracker went to built on the 19th finally but whoop dee do. Another 6 months to actually get the fkr delivered?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in the same exact boat as you after getting tired of waiting for a Bronco awaiting shipment for 3 months I finally got my dealer owner involved he sent the issue up the chain and within a week my Bronco was at the dealer

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We’re all in the matrix. 😂

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys. Been offline for a couple weeks and just reading up about this windshield recall. Strangely enough, unaware of its existence, I had mine replaced by Safelite this past Monday because of a small crack they couldn’t repair. Do I consider that as problem solved?
the issue was the sealant they use to adhere the windshield to the vehicle so yes i would say putting in a new windshield solves the issue

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. Been offline for a couple weeks and just reading up about this windshield recall. Strangely enough, unaware of its existence, I had mine replaced by Safelite this past Monday because of a small crack they couldn’t repair. Do I consider that as problem solved?
Technically it is solved, however if you paid for that windshield yourself then the recall will still show open on your vin (assuming it is one w/the recall). May have to submit a reimbursement claim to close it. You may be able to get reimbursed partially for the one you paid for though! Save your receipt for that repair!

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Technically it is solved, however if you paid for that windshield yourself then the recall will still show open on your vin (assuming it is one w/the recall). May have to submit a reimbursement claim to close it. You may be able to get reimbursed partially for the one you paid for though! Save your receipt for that repair!
Thanks for the advice, I was curious if I had to do something like that. Fortunately here in MA windshield repairs are usually paid for by insurance so I didn’t have to pay, but definitely want to make sure that open recall doesn’t stay on their for all of eternity.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco is being delivered tomorrow!! But it has the recall for the windshield. They couldn’t tell me how long that would take now.

Last edited:

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my bad luck continues. my train was insanely fast moving across the US, but now it’s been in AZ (the state i live in) for 11 days… and hasn’t even made it to the railyard yet! and a fellow 1/17er has been sitting at the railyard that mine will end up at for maybe 10ish days now??? so my luck is looking AWFUL if mine hasn’t even made it to the railyard yet. my “pre-approval” for my loan expires 7/23. UGHHHH. 😩 oh & they still have to fix the recall once it makes it to the dealership!

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my bad luck continues. my train was insanely fast moving across the US, but now it’s been in AZ (the state i live in) for 11 days… and hasn’t even made it to the railyard yet! and a fellow 1/17er has been sitting at the railyard that mine will end up at for maybe 10ish days now??? so my luck is looking AWFUL if mine hasn’t even made it to the railyard yet. my “pre-approval” for my loan expires 7/23. UGHHHH. 😩 oh & they still have to fix the recall once it makes it to the dealership!
All these stories of near-complete but never finalized orders further supports my theory that this site and Ford itself are a bunch of trolls playing the ultimate prank. There never was a "new bronco". This is just an illusion; a huge hoax on a scale never seen before. I'm telling you, this "Bronco" test case will be used as a baseline for social experiments and theories for decades to come. I just wish I weren't part of the placebo group that ends up never getting a bronco...

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these stories of near-complete but never finalized orders further supports my theory that this site and Ford itself are a bunch of trolls playing the ultimate prank. There never was a "new bronco". This is just an illusion; a huge hoax on a scale never seen before. I'm telling you, this "Bronco" test case will be used as a baseline for social experiments and theories for decades to come. I just wish I weren't part of the placebo group that ends up never getting a bronco...
Dude...birds aren't real

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dude...birds aren't real
One of my freshmen did a whole presentation on rhetoric and Birds Aren't Real. It was fantastic.