First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the call mine would arrive Weds eve and that I could pick up Thurs. Later that day sales guy called to say they found paint blemishes on the hood that they needed to fix and that it would take at least three extra days. Then called again to say they'd take at least a week. I went to go drive it anyway just to make sure it was real. As I pulled out I heard a ton of wind noise which seemed odd for a hard top. Turns out the driver's side window doesn't go all the way up after you close the door like it should. So they have to fix that too. The paint issues are small but visible.

So after all this wait I'm now stuck at the dealer for repairs for at least another ten days or so. Beyond frustrating. Funny part is they've said nothing about the windshield recall which I verified I should have. I'm not gonna mention it.

But it was awesome to drive for the five minutes I spent in it. Manual is super smooth and the clutch is way tighter than my Colorado.
IMG_9397.jpg
Sorry about your paint issues. I tried to not mention the windshield recall too when my sales guy told me my Bronco was in on Tuesday. He didn't know about it but the service manager did. Luckily they were able to do the repair Wednesday morning and i was able to pick it up in the evening. They wouldn't sell it to me until the recall was fixed.
Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have the link for it? or what brand?
Morr

https://morrflate.com/

Dual compressor $230. Hose set around $200, more if you add the digital gauge. Expensive, especially the hoses. There are some DIY videos on the hoses but I dont have patience for that.

Napa makes similar compressor for less but couldnt find it a available for sale anywhere. Ezflate has similar products / prices but the compressor was back ordered. Cant mount the compressor like the ARB but it was less than half the cost and you can use it on other vehicles.

All the videos I watched, you gain a handful of minutes airing up and down with the system versus tire by tire. Plus you can do some other things as you wait. I like that gauge equalizes the pressure. Is it worth the extra money? To me yes. Someone who already has a compressor might not have the same opinion. I currently have a little black and decker compressor and doing the Bronco tire by tire would be enough to want me to jump off a cliff ha.

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Morr

https://morrflate.com/

Dual compressor $230. Hose set around $200, more if you add the digital gauge. Expensive, especially the hoses. There are some DIY videos on the hoses but I dont have patience for that.

Napa makes similar compressor for less but couldnt find it a available for sale anywhere. Ezflate has similar products / prices but the compressor was back ordered. Cant mount the compressor like the ARB but it was less than half the cost and you can use it on other vehicles.

All the videos I watched, you gain a handful of minutes airing up and down with the system versus tire by tire. Plus you can do some other things as you wait. I like that gauge equalizes the pressure. Is it worth the extra money? To me yes. Someone who already has a compressor might not have the same opinion. I currently have a little black and decker compressor and doing the Bronco tire by tire would be enough to want me to jump off a cliff ha.
Yup. I have the Morrflate quad set up with pigtail and gauge. I am running mine through the dual ARB compressor mounted in the engine compartment. This is a fantastic set up. Shockingly, the DIY version doesn't save you a bunch of money. It's just not worth it to source the pieces and assemble them yourself.

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to look at my original order which was finally delivered yesterday. It’s a little dirty inside and out and a few rubs on the paint (probably buff out) but overall not bad. I also noticed the rear side windows are more saggy compared to the one I already have.

My salesman asked if i was interested in trading my EG base… very tempting but I think i’ll keep the base since it was blended and built in June.

There was a sticker with a few notes and checks, any idea what the notes mean? Here are a few pics.

615E1DB4-53B9-4C0C-A7E1-8511E23F3D8A.jpeg

4DBA226D-4A82-40CB-8D68-29C3F288C1A8.jpeg

21CE8ED2-5C6B-4530-A715-3D17611F9E1F.jpeg

4B3A4F6F-212D-425C-8438-3EF294EA95AD.jpeg

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to look at my original order which was finally delivered yesterday. It’s a little dirty inside and out and a few rubs on the paint (probably buff out) but overall not bad. I also noticed the rear side windows are more saggy compared to the one I already have.

My salesman asked if i was interested in trading my EG base… very tempting but I think i’ll keep the base since it was blended and built in June.

There was a sticker with a few notes and checks, any idea what the notes mean? Here are a few pics.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 4B3A4F6F-212D-425C-8438-3EF294EA95AD

Keep the base. It was built in June . Didn't wait half a year getting wrecked by mother nature and the people at @Ford Motor Company who don't know wtf they are doing

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, this morning I decided to drive the Bronco to work and... it wouldn't start.

I took delivery last Saturday, and drove it a bit on Sunday, but then it sat the rest of the week. Accessory / dash lights worked, just wouldn't crank.

I haven't made any electrical mods, so it's just a weak, ice mountain battery I guess. I charged it to full and it started right up, but I'm still going to press Ford for a warranty battery replacement.

Also installed nerf bars this evening and I couldn't help but wonder how bad the surface rust on the drivetrain and other undercarriage components is compared to others. It's going to mess with my OCD just knowing it's there. 😜

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, this morning I decided to drive the Bronco to work and... it wouldn't start.

I took delivery last Saturday, and drove it a bit on Sunday, but then it sat the rest of the week. Accessory / dash lights worked, just wouldn't crank.

I haven't made any electrical mods, so it's just a weak, ice mountain battery I guess. I charged it to full and it started right up, but I'm still going to press Ford for a warranty battery replacement.

Also installed nerf bars this evening and I couldn't help but wonder how bad the surface rust on the drivetrain and other undercarriage components is compared to others. It's going to mess with my OCD just knowing it's there. 😜
Might just be the battery post cable clamp. Tons of people reporting that they're lose.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sadly these is all too common. The batteries give out or they are not plugged right ...usually the latter. Glad to hear it wasn't anything big. I guess that what happens when they stuck in dirt mountain for half a year without any action .

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is outside of Chicago. I have an appointment Monday at 5:30 to sale my current vehicle. Hope I don’t have to wait too long in between.
So is mine- outside of Chicago, but then it went the wrong direction and now is now farther away….it was half way to MN and now it’s back to 9 hours away…I just hope that’s normal…I’m nervous about that! Haha

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '22 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sadly these is all too common. The batteries give out or they are not plugged right ...usually the latter. Glad to hear it wasn't anything big. I guess that what happens when they stuck in dirt mountain for half a year without any action .
I hope this is the worst of it.

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The sad reality of these type of vehicles. The windshield is almost completely vertical so if a lil pebble hits it and you going 90 mph there is no way to avoid it 😩
anecdotes have it that the bug deflector on the front bumper deflects both small rocks as well current/wind upward; lessening but not eliminating the risk of direct rock impacts.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup. I have the Morrflate quad set up with pigtail and gauge. I am running mine through the dual ARB compressor mounted in the engine compartment. This is a fantastic set up. Shockingly, the DIY version doesn't save you a bunch of money. It's just not worth it to source the pieces and assemble them yourself.
Me, too. Same set-up. Love it!
Sponsored