First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First week in has been AWESOME!! My only 2 critiques are the wireless charger is absolute garbage and turns my phone into a oven and the B & O "LUX" sound system is absolutely terrible. The lows and mids are just so bad, I'm admittedly an audiophile but still didn't expect it to be this bad.
Yeah wireless charger is trash . Do you know how to turn it off ?? At least there are plenty of places to charge with a wire
Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wireless charger is really bad. It heats up my Google pixel 6 like a nuclear bomb. I wish I could turn it off but I don't how to . It doesn't give me an option on the screen. Either way wireless charging is bad overall compared to wired charging
I can't comment on the built-in wireless charger that comes with the Lux package, but my Goggle Pixel 6 seems to do just fine with this aftermarket wireless charger; which happens to have a power switch (on the back) and I can yank the power cord. But I appreciate the heads up and will keep my eye on it.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Delivery Date changed. now Aug 20-26. Today was the last day of the previously announced dates. I may be last yet.....!!!!
They did that to me too. You are really going to love it! Hang in there!

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been packing and getting my house ready to list so every time I go into the garage, thereโ€™s my Bronco, just parked there waiting for me. I do smile each trip to the garage.
Does the smile ever leave? Had mine since the end of May and STILL, everytime I see it, I smile! I've been followed into parking lots, had kids scream at me when they get off the bus how cool it looks, My dentist about died the other day when she found out the Cyber Orange Boomerang Betty that was sitting in her parking lot, was mine! Just kept talking to me about it while she was all up in my mouth! She asked a couple questions and said, "Oh probably not the best time to ask for an answer!" LOL. I love that not only am I constantly still smiling, but I make others smile too just by driving by them!
Oh, and congrats on finally getting yours! Have been searching the thread for yours and a couple others since I hadn't been on here in a little bit! Miss my 1/17 family!

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Grandma scored a Bronco! The wind is blowing 30 MPH but thatโ€™s okay my green machine did great over our harbor bridge & causeway going home.

My sales lady was very nice & told me that Auto Ford Nation told all of their dealerships to tack on 5k-10k even though we were all promised price protection. They have had a lot of people walk out.

My Bronco had 54 miles on it & a tiny ding in the door. First time Iโ€™ve driven a manual since the 90โ€™s. My mom talked me into buying it and she passed away October 2021. It was a happy/sad moment driving home & I teared up. I love it & I look forward to all of the good times Iโ€™m going to have. My mom made me promise I would โ€œliveโ€ after she was gone & Iโ€™m going to figure out how to do that the next few years.

It was worth the wait & I did my share of whining, thatโ€™s for sure. Iโ€™m getting all weather tires tomorrow so Iโ€™ll upload a picture after they are installed. Happy Bronco Day to me!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group CDT Trail
Don't you just love saying Grandma scored a Bronco! My grandson just loves jumping in riding to no where with me! My other grandkids aren't old enough to realize how cool this Gris yet!!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am driving north of Austin after work today. It will be my first road trip so I've got my tunes ready and picked up my wine order for the weekend. My brother in law is going to help me paint my wheels and I won't open the wine until after we're through. I also get to see my youngest, he is 27 and has never driven a manual. Can't wait to teach him!

I love driving my Bronco, which I named Jeep since all of my friends call it that anyway. I just gave in and stopped trying to educate them.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else annoyed that there is heated seats/stealing wheel but not ventilated seats ? Makes zeroooooooooo logic
I bought a Base so I have a backup camera and cruise control. :LOL: That's all the perks I have.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the smile ever leave? Had mine since the end of May and STILL, everytime I see it, I smile! I've been followed into parking lots, had kids scream at me when they get off the bus how cool it looks, My dentist about died the other day when she found out the Cyber Orange Boomerang Betty that was sitting in her parking lot, was mine! Just kept talking to me about it while she was all up in my mouth! She asked a couple questions and said, "Oh probably not the best time to ask for an answer!" LOL. I love that not only am I constantly still smiling, but I make others smile too just by driving by them!
Oh, and congrats on finally getting yours! Have been searching the thread for yours and a couple others since I hadn't been on here in a little bit! Miss my 1/17 family!
I had a guy yell out his truck window the other day "I love your Bronco". At least he didn't call it a Jeep! I get excited when I'm in the garage with it and I do smile a lot more too.