First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this is the norm, but up here in Canada I've never received a direct email from Ford. Never received any of the freebies I see here on the forum. The only information I had, came from my sales guy or the online trackers. The trackers often leading me to ask my guy questions about the status,. Which most often was simply confirmed on the tracker.

I really hope to have my Bronco in the next few days. Honestly I did think about paying way over MSRP to end the wait but the markup is still insane.

No complaints here as I see there are still a lot of outstanding 1/17/2022 units.
That would be the Norm in Canada. From when I placed my order until the unit showed up the only correspondence with Ford or the Dealer was two or three calls from the sales guy (9 months) and that was probably because he is related to me.

I did turn down that order and bought another Bronco from a different dealer but I never received any freebies from either.

Now there are multiple Broncos on the dealer lots here, nearly all colors in Base & BB and no markups so I probably could have saved the the stress of ordering from Ford and just waited. Might be a different story if I wanted a higher trim.
Sponsored

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
And a pic to keep things going while waiting for the last orders.
This is the closest I have to off-road yet, its a dirt pile near a new development.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2841.JPG

IMG_2839.JPG

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mall crawlers RULE! 900 miles into the CDT and the Bronco had no problems. It is amazing what it can do!
This is so cool! Would love to see the route you're taking on a map.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She's in Montreal!!!! According to Ford Canada.... That's 1 1/2 hr drive from my house on the 40 and 401.... Oh my oh my.....!!! My dealer has another one there also. Maybe they will put them on a truck. I got the young gentleman on the phone all excited when I said I was going to get it lol...

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I understand our group is winding down but will you guys posts what you add to your Bronco and pictures of cool places you go too? AB still hasn't taken delivery so we need to wait for her and celebrate her delivery!

Since I actually placed my reservation, my life has changed completely. My mom convinced me to order the Bronco and she has passed away. Most of you have your own story about your timeline and I think it would be really nice if we could meet up a few months down the road. Phil is retired and I had tears in my eyes watching his video. Let me know if anyone of you are interested in a Build Week 1/17 reunion and we need to include our cousins, build week 1/24. They suffered as much as we did. I know there is no perfect date but we will figure it out. Also I am listing my house this week and moving to another state and this is nothing like me. For those of you who pray, please lift me up.I have no idea what I'm doing

Thanks for putting up with my rants and I have enjoyed all of the posts, except from one person but they have stop posting along time ago. Texas Sunshine soon to be GA Sunshine!
I donโ€™t look on here or post everyday now but I come back regularly to see who else has been delivered. I donโ€™t want to miss out on loving someoneโ€™s new Bronco post. The people on this thread were the only people who truly understood what ordering and waiting on a Bronco that long can do to a person. You guys became more then just people on a forum. I found myself sharing little stories about many of you and it was cool seeing what people looked like once they started posted pictures of their โ€œGot My Bronco Day.โ€

It would be nice to at least come up with a thread where we can all keep up with each otherโ€™s adventures. Maybe code it with the 1/17 somehow.

As for a picture of what Iโ€™ve been doing with my Bronco, I assume you wouldnโ€™t be interested in the back being full of groceries would you?

I really didnโ€™t enjoy the wait but at least I got to do it with the 1/17ers.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand our group is winding down but will you guys posts what you add to your Bronco and pictures of cool places you go too? AB still hasn't taken delivery so we need to wait for her and celebrate her delivery!

Since I actually placed my reservation, my life has changed completely. My mom convinced me to order the Bronco and she has passed away. Most of you have your own story about your timeline and I think it would be really nice if we could meet up a few months down the road. Phil is retired and I had tears in my eyes watching his video. Let me know if anyone of you are interested in a Build Week 1/17 reunion and we need to include our cousins, build week 1/24. They suffered as much as we did. I know there is no perfect date but we will figure it out. Also I am listing my house this week and moving to another state and this is nothing like me. For those of you who pray, please lift me up.I have no idea what I'm doing

Thanks for putting up with my rants and I have enjoyed all of the posts, except from one person but they have stop posting along time ago. Texas Sunshine soon to be GA Sunshine!
I agree. Lots of love and understanding for this group. I was about to lose it at 638 days, but that fell away at 639 when my dealer called with the good news. This was taken back then:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1660784564402

And so many of you have waited so much longer and are still waiting!

I'm not into rock crawling or overlanding. But like to spend time getting lost in the back country and bouncing around on back roads and have configured my Bronco for that. I plan on keeping it until they take away my license and I'm only 58.

So..., I've added the Sunrider convertible top. LOVE IT!
Replaced the 4" speakers, added a dash cam, a subwoofer, the AutoStop Eliminator and a bunch of power ports (I should do a write up on that) and found this charging phone mount (because I realized how aggressive wireless Android Auto is and I want the extra screen real estate, AND I didn't want to tie up a precious/limited cup holder!)
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1660784460814

I've learned so much on this journey and an so grateful for the generosity of information and brotherhood found on this site and with this group!
โค๐Ÿ—บ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž๐ŸŒŽ

Last edited:

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

You won't run out of things to add or change on your Bronco. I'm always finding cool stuff.

Mine got new shoes today! Made a big difference from the stock wheels and tires.

Also going for an all-black trim with the wheels and Bronco badge replacement.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220818_010504359
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220818_010417948

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First day of school for my youngest was yesterday!

20220817_072433.jpg

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First day of school for my youngest was yesterday!

20220817_072433.jpg
Awwww I miss the first days of school. He is a handsome young man! Must look like his momma.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivery Date changed. now Aug 20-26. Today was the last day of the previously announced dates. I may be last yet.....!!!!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree. Lots of love and understanding for this group. I was about to lose it at 638 days, but that fell away at 639 when my dealer called with the good news. This was taken back then:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 20220817_072433

I'm not into rock crawling or overlanding. But like to spend time getting lost in the back country and bouncing around on back roads and have configured my Bronco for that. I plan on keeping it until they take away my license and I'm only 58.

Replaced the 4" speakers, added a dash cam, a subwoofer, the AutoStop Eliminator and a bunch of power ports (I should do a write up on that) and found this charging phone mount (because I realized how aggressive wireless Android Auto is and I want the extra screen real estate, AND I didn't want to tie up a precious/limited cup holder!)
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 20220817_072433

I've learned so much on this journey and an so grateful for the generosity of information and brotherhood found on this site and with this group!
โค๐Ÿ—บ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž๐ŸŒŽ
Can you link to that phone mount?

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can you link to that phone mount?
Phone mount: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C7WKNNN
Claw/clamp: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099VJQBYV
SAE power point (optional): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MKPRHPS

Installed the SAE power point inside the console bin since the phone mount requires 12V.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1660829769467

While I was in there running wires, I also added this "cigarette" style power point as well:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1660829714211

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082D8WKNW

I wanted them switched on with the ignition (since this circuit is also switching on my subwoofer and dash cam) so I picked BCM fuse #37 (a 20A) to tap (that's a Micro2).
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1660830045755

I'll stop here unless you've got any more questions. :)

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

โค๐Ÿ—บ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿœ๐Ÿž๐ŸŒŽ
The wireless charger is really bad. It heats up my Google pixel 6 like a nuclear bomb. I wish I could turn it off but I don't how to . It doesn't give me an option on the screen. Either way wireless charging is bad overall compared to wired charging

5DayBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First week in has been AWESOME!! My only 2 critiques are the wireless charger is absolute garbage and turns my phone into a oven and the B & O "LUX" sound system is absolutely terrible. The lows and mids are just so bad, I'm admittedly an audiophile but still didn't expect it to be this bad.
Sponsored