Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Best thing I have done to date on mine is adding the Dynatek windshield film. I have a full on dent in the film from a direct hit and the glass is unscathed. The sound the hot made was blood curdling.
Nothing misses that windshield. Killed so many bugs on our vacation last week— some of the most spectacular splatters ever.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing misses that windshield. Killed so many bugs on our vacation last week— some of the most spectacular splatters ever.
Agreed!!! Had to clean the windshield at every fill up on my cross country drive. It was most impressive!!!

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I put a windshield protection film onto mine. So far it seems to be working pretty good. If you live in a place with a lot of road debris breaking windshields, you might check it out. Its called grab gard.
Where did you get that?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I put a windshield protection film onto mine. So far it seems to be working pretty good. If you live in a place with a lot of road debris breaking windshields, you might check it out. Its called grab gard.
Did you put it on yourself?

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have an 8" or so crack in my windshield from last week. I never heard the impact, or if I did I thought it was just a bug. The rock impacts on my Jeeps always sounded like small caliber gunshots. Of course, whatever hit my Bronco hit right at the very top of the glass, so it started to run immediately. It's too long now to do any kind of repair, unfortunately. The windshield adhesive recall is still active for my Bronco, though, so I'm hoping the windshield will just fail upon removal so the dealership has to replace it as a part of the recall.

Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hey y’all! hoping you’re loving your broncos! i love mine & cannot wait to take it more places once AZ cools down!

was wondering if any of y’all know the estimated timeline for getting broncos nowadays??? i obviously only knew how our process worked with having to reserve first, then order. i don’t really want to dig into other groups because i don’t care that much, but tons of people ask me how long it’d take to get one when they see mine!

i’ll still be stopping by this group every once in awhile! still so beyond thankful for all of you & all your advice!!!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

August 2021 I ordered a Maverick just in case the Bronco was not comfortable. I had back surgery years ago and wanted to have a backup plan. My Bronco is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven.

The status on my Maverick changed to Built today and the dealer told me last Friday that they would buy it from me for 10K over sticker. They did not have any Mavericks on their lot when I picked up my plates. This is the same dealer that tacked on 5k to the price of my Bronco. Hopefully....they will honor the 10k or Carmax will.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a spiral, circular crack in my windshield coming back from the CDT. They finally replaced it yesterday. The first windshield they shipped came in pre-cracked. Second one was fine, but took two weeks.
Installer said the previous (recall) installation was one of the worst he'd seen. Scratches, poor adhesive applications, and a liner of some kind to hide the bad work. The recall was done by the selling dealer.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife and I are about halfway on a long road trip from SW Washington through a couple state parks in southern Utah, a week in Sedona AZ, then an overnighter to Phoenix to visit family, then one more state park on our way home. Very happy with the Bronco, the V6, the Sunrider top (however it gets pretty loud over 65, hard to talk over 75). We've been keeping the speed down and have the smaller 32" tires and are kinda surprised with our mileage so far:
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1662774357607

And yes! The bugs and windshield cleaning! OMG, windshield washer is going everytime we slow down!

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW, Bronco count is up to 8 for this trip.
Sponsored