Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been lurking here for quite some time but thought I would finally post with my situation after my chat with Ford today.

2nd day reservation, Oct 21 I resubmitted my order for 2022 (I will not deal with a soft top in Nebraska so had to wait for MIC), 1/31/22 build week, 2/3/22 blend date (1558/1866). In production since 2/16 with an original EDD of 3/20/22 before they dropped that from the tracker. They told me today the next 'update' on my order would be 4/25/22. I was hoping to have this thing to drive my son to all his baseball games this spring/summer - doesn't look like that's happening.

Congrats to everyone from my build week that got theirs already. Mine order is a 4 door base, sasquatch, MIC, modular bumper, safari bar, and roof rails. Maybe the safari bar or roof rails are causing an issue? They had no details on the reason for the hold up and chat is my only option as my dealer isn't returning phone calls or emails. Just wanted to add to the fun here since I see most of you have gotten yours.
Thats too bad. I got my Bronco last week but my sons is also stuck in production. He was in the 1/3 build group and is on a QC hold. They just told him that same 4/25 EDD so hoping that’s true.

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a email yesterday that my Bronco is still in Michigan. It was supposed to be loaded onto the rail car on the 12th . It's got to travel to the west coast of Canada . I hate the long wait.

Belle

Black Diamond
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘85 FXSB, ‘18 FLHXSE, 2022 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend date was 2/3 also and built on 2/16 and shipped on the 18th. Condolences.:cry:

Sponsored

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Activate Vehicle button came up in my Ford Pass App. So I said screw it and hit it. I guess the Vehicle needs to be on to actually activate, so If im lucky the next time a nice Ford worker starts it maybe they'll accept the activation on screen prompt and I can track it... So Activation is now Pending.
Did you get the Bronco, and did this cause any problems? I did the same thing, hoping I didnt mess anything up. Mine ships soon.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you get the Bronco, and did this cause any problems? I did the same thing, hoping I didnt mess anything up. Mine ships soon.
Yes, Ive had it almost 2 weeks and no, it didnt affect anything. When I picked it up, the dealer just connected my Bronco to the Ford pass app on my phone, and it all works fine.

Sponsored

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how was your experience with them? My order with via Camelback and I barely hear anything from them
There wasn’t a lot of communication from them unless I initiated it, until it was in their possession and then there was plenty. Reach out to Herb the manager, he’ll give you updates.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There wasn’t a lot of communication from them unless I initiated it, until it was in their possession and then there was plenty. Reach out to Herb the manager, he’ll give you updates.
Did you do those amber grill lights and lighted lettering yourself? If so how difficult was it?

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you do those amber grill lights and lighted lettering yourself? If so how difficult was it?
A friend helped me, but yes we did it on our own. For anyone who has wired up lights before it’s not bad, but it is nerve wracking as hell to take a drill to the stock letters to remove them. Once that is done it’s fairly straight forward

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco shipped mid February and still isn’t here. Ford is now saying April 26. They incorrectly shipped many vehicles sent to Portland, OR. These vehicles, including my Bronco, were unloaded in Richmond, CA three weeks ago tomorrow. Ford finally admitted they messed up the shipping and don’t know when they will have trucks to convoy then to Portland. Thus, April 26 which would be 2.5 months shipping. I’ll wait, but this entire ordeal as been a fiasco. Zero faith in ford at this point.

Oh, and now I’m losing my great rate since it blows the 30 day lock and the fed raised rates after the lock. They initially told me March 2 delivery, then March 28. Locked a few weeks ago thinking March 28 would happen.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whelp she's here and in my garage. Had a great experience at Hall Ford in Newport News, VA. My salesman Josh C. was great - said they'd honor MSRP and they did. Quick and painless buying experience. We went through Cat's OCD guide and didn't find any issues.

Josh honored all my wishes - no front plate mount, no stickers, didn't rip my window sticker, etc.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/31/2022 BUILD WEEK GROUP 20220323_154754
Popping over from 1/18 week. I have similiar set up w badlands. Looks awesome. Can’t wait. Congrats
Sponsored