First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly don't get it - mine was built 10/25 - status in the pizza tracker shows as Built and pending shipment - why does it take over 10 days to ship a vehicle?
Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The date on the bottom of my window sticker changed to 11/5 also. Why does it do that? Last date was 10/29 which I don't know what that represented. Tracker says shipped 10/25, received shipped email on 10/27. Sent an electronic mail to my dealer to have them peek into the system. Luckily he has been good about getting back to me through this whole process.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The date on the bottom of my window sticker changed to 11/5 also. Why does it do that? Last date was 10/29 which I don't know what that represented. Tracker says shipped 10/25, received shipped email on 10/27. Sent an electronic mail to my dealer to have them peek into the system. Luckily he has been good about getting back to me through this whole process.
Date on the bottom of the WS changed to the current date you re downloaded it.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Date on the bottom of the WS changed to the current date you re downloaded it.
That's not true. I download it daily to see if specifically if it would change. It has changed dates 4 times along the process. I check on various devices too to see. I like a good mystery and being an engineer I'm trying to figure out the pattern. This process defies logic.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's not true. I download it daily to see if specifically if it would change. It has changed dates 4 times along the process. I check on various devices too to see. I like a good mystery and being an engineer I'm trying to figure out the pattern. This process defies logic.
You are correct. I just downloaded it again and mine says 11/1/21. That was the latest ETA date for my Bronco and still nothing. So maybe its the estimated delivery date.

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly don't get it - mine was built 10/25 - status in the pizza tracker shows as Built and pending shipment - why does it take over 10 days to ship a vehicle?
7 days since mine got off the rail car... still waiting for it to be trucked 40 miles to my dealer.... answer that one...

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You are correct. I just downloaded it again and mine says 11/1/21. That was the latest ETA date for my Bronco and still nothing. So maybe its the estimated delivery date.
With all the various trackers people have posted, none of them match what the dealer has provided me from their system which is supposed to be the most accurate. I'm waiting on his update today for me. One would think this information would be pulled from a single source but it can't be. Seems so odd the same items can be a day or two different source to source.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm thinking, based on the run-around we're getting, its printed every time it goes back through some QC point. Mine has been the only date changing for 3 weeks as well. It was 10/17, then 10/22, then 10/31.

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks like the built emails are coming for blends 10/21 so hopefully I will hear something soon, being a 10/22 blend. Fingers crossed
10/20 blend still no email here

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm thinking, based on the run-around we're getting, its printed every time it goes back through some QC point. Mine has been the only date changing for 3 weeks as well. It was 10/17, then 10/22, then 10/31.
And I'll be damned if I didn't just get another one, 11/05. Guess its going around one more time! WHOOHOO!

cjflynn13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I'll be damned if I didn't just get another one, 11/05. Guess its going around one more time! WHOOHOO!
I don't think the WS changing is a bad thing, in fact, I have a hunch it is AFTER QC.

I say that because mine changed 3 times, and yesterday it changed to 11/4 right before I got the built email overnight (15 days after blend). It seems unlikely that it would have changed to 11/4 and then gone through QC before 3AM when the email came. I too have been trying to figure out the process!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I don't think the WS changing is a bad thing, in fact, I have a hunch it is AFTER QC.

I say that because mine changed 3 times, and yesterday it changed to 11/4 right before I got the built email overnight (15 days after blend). It seems unlikely that it would have changed to 11/4 and then gone through QC before 3AM when the email came. I too have been trying to figure out the process!
Oh I agree. I mean one more round of a new QC that it will fail. This is the third time, I just expect its stuck in a while-true loop. (little IT humor there). Either that or they QC it, it fails, it goes to a sub-station to be repaired, they put a new sticker on and back to QC again to verify, it fails something else, on to repair, fixed, new sticker, back to QC, on, and on. I really think Ford pulled back the curtain too far for this and we're seeing all the bad processes. I'd bet they will never do this again (after the f150 lightning)

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The best part I was the idiot that got my credit approved thinking mine would be here on 10/29 like it said. My dealer kept saying not to do my credit yet and I begged them to so I’d have the peace of mind knowing everything would be okay(no reason it wouldn’t). I should’ve just listened to them, now I’ll have to re run credit when(if) it shows up. Oh well

moab_b2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7 days since mine got off the rail car... still waiting for it to be trucked 40 miles to my dealer.... answer that one...
I was told that there is a huge shortage of transport haulers, which is the reason there is a wait at so many different train depots. I was given a 2-3 week wait once it arrives at the depot! So damned lame. I am also tempted to take a drive up to the depot and track down a hauler and bribe them to take mine to the dealer.
Sponsored