Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
has the transit date been pretty accurate for those who have their Broncos now?
Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine had a delivery range of 11/6 to 11/12. On 11/12 it showed as being in Wentzville MO but didn't get dispatched and delivered until 11/15. I guess that was close. They only had my Bronco and a Bronco Sport delivered that day.

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine had a delivery range of 11/6 to 11/12. On 11/12 it showed as being in Wentzville MO but didn't get dispatched and delivered until 11/15. I guess that was close. They only had my Bronco and a Bronco Sport delivered that day.
Mine shows shipped 11/9-eta dates are now 11/25-12/1 but the transit date says 13 so..............Ill just throw my hands in the air and let you all know when I get the email :ROFLMAO: AND on top of that im convoy so no help in the tracking department.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine shows shipped 11/9-eta dates are now 11/25-12/1 but the transit date says 13 so..............Ill just throw my hands in the air and let you all know when I get the email :ROFLMAO: AND on top of that im convoy so no help in the tracking department.
Mine said "09" but I never knew what that meant as in a date or a duration.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope! mine was 76 days, my car is sitting at my dealer now, only 22 days later.

Sponsored

MOST DEF

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mine was supposed to be here yesterday. talked to the dealer today its in Wentzville loaded on a truck but no driver at the moment so hopefully Friday I will finally get it.

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. I was supposed to be taking delivery of mine last week (11/11), but no build, delay, or ship email from Ford and trackers proving useless. Dealership has about as much - if not less - info on delivery eta as I do.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, I'm a soft top and 2.3, so I'm not sure what the hold up is. I have a bad feeling we're gonna still be in this spot in a couple months even. There are others from September who are still in this spot. It's like Ford is putting ours in a dark corner and just forgetting about them.
see, this is where I’m torn. Part of me wants to walk away, but at the same time, I’ve waited this long. I’ve taken a vacation to drive hours away to see Broncos. I’ve bought merchandise. I feel like I have too much(mostly time) invested to buy something else, but I’m kinda over the wait and not too excited about potentially having to wait until 22 to get my 21

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
see, this is where I’m torn. Part of me wants to walk away, but at the same time, I’ve waited this long. I’ve taken a vacation to drive hours away to see Broncos. I’ve bought merchandise. I feel like I have too much(mostly time) invested to buy something else, but I’m kinda over the wait and not too excited about potentially having to wait until 22 to get my 21
Yeah I feel the exact same way. I've been following the bronco heavily for a couple of years. Hate the uncertainty right now, especially since it's "built" (stuck in production with no updates at all). Like a lot of us, I'm currently vehicle-less and I don't know how much longer I can just sit around and wait. It's crushing to be this close and still have no resolution

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am totally worn out too. I feel your pain. It has almost ruined the thrill of getting a Bronco. Mine was supposedly shipped on 11/01. So tired of waiting and i do not hear anything.

Sponsored

Two71Broncos

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
On November 3rd my Bronco was on a train in Illinois. Still waiting for it. ETA from Ford was 11-5 / 11-11. Have no idea where it is or when it’s showing up.

It’s about par for the course on this journey

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On November 3rd my Bronco was on a train in Illinois. Still waiting for it. ETA from Ford was 11-5 / 11-11. Have no idea where it is or when it’s showing up.

It’s about par for the course on this journey
Are you using the oviss site to track it?