First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm the same here. I've checked multiple builds that are either delivered or in shipment from my dealer and they were all either built after me or around same time, with varying builds similar to mine. I'm not sure what the hold up is, esp being a soft top. Need someone from MAP to take a closer look at my build! No updates even ETA changes.
have you tried calling your dealer?
mine claimed my wildtrak was produced, still not sure he knew what he was looking at, but he said it was waiting to be shipped
havent gotten an email since production date scheduled and last update anywhere is "in production 10/22"
some people with similar situations have gotten delivery

Sponsored

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine Bronco was built on 11/3 and its still waiting to be shipped. The delivery window ends on 11/22 so it appears that it won't make to the dealer in NY by then. It would be nice if Ford could tell us if there is a quality concern what that concern is or is it just a shipping problem.

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Made it home last night! Super happy with my Encinitas Ford experience.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  10/18/21 Build Week Group 20211117_190435

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine was supposed to be here yesterday. talked to the dealer today its in Wentzville loaded on a truck but no driver at the moment so hopefully Friday I will finally get it.
Did you get yours yet

Sponsored

wisc

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/18 blend and 10/19 production and like some still waiting with no notifications.
Has anyone that is sitting in same situation as me and no communication after build date, checked the Bronco6G tracker or fords tracker? Today nothing has changed on dates (ETA11/8) but when going to window sticker both say

Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

That's new, not good I wouldn't think, hopefully just a glitch????

OBXRKFD

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine Bronco was built on 11/3 and its still waiting to be shipped. The delivery window ends on 11/22 so it appears that it won't make to the dealer in NY by then. It would be nice if Ford could tell us if there is a quality concern what that concern is or is it just a shipping problem.
Same exact boat and time frame. Quality issue with