🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My trackers updated to shipped on 11/13, and I got the shipped email from Ford this morning at 4:52 a.m.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was 10/28 blend 3798. Everything popped up on the 29th, and not jack shit since then. Still "in production" but window sticker did update to 11/12. I've easily spent 15+ hours trying to get someone from @Ford Motor Company to give me some kind of info. Apparently we are supposed to believe that info on what is wrong doesn't exist and we'll just get our Bronco whenever the magic bronco fairy decides to shit it out. Dealer (they've been great) called me on the 29th to tell me it should be here by the 15th, so I pulled the trigger on selling my truck. Now, as of today, I have no vehicle and also absolutely zero info from @Ford Motor Company on when I might expect my Bronco.
I feel your pain! I've been stuck in production since 10/21, no updates. I come to this thread to see how this week is going. My end eta is still 11/9 but that's obviously not happening. I really think Ford has just lost mine in a dark corner somewhere. I haven't heard anything! It's extremely frustrating.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See that’s the one thing that none of my trackers show. All say shipped but nothing says when. It’s blank on that tab. I’ve got confirmation across the board it’s been shipped but their holding it close to the chest on when it was shipped. Since I got the word yesterday I’m going with that as my shipped date.

awesome that some are getting closer and sucks others still remain in limbo going on Two+ weeks later.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is no rhyme or reason to this. Our builds are close (2900 rotation) but very different. I’m a 2.3 auto outer banks high package. Must have been something in that group. Still in production since 10/28. No updates. ETA was 11/14.
FE and #1920 with literally nothing but the original "scheduled" email from Ford. ETA still shows the 19th. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay people, let's do this for those that have not been able to follow the last several hundred pages of posts and I don't blame them of course...

Your Window Sticker date means almost literally nothing. It changes possibly when something is scanned but our best theory for it changing is literally that 7 days has passed, nothing more. It seems from all the gathered evidence and observation that once the Window Sticker gets generated, the date detail at the bottom only changes because the text on the actual sticker changes or 7 days go by. It has not been credibly found that it means anything else like a transition in its life or any major milestone reached. Just that 7 days went by, or the details in the sticker changed like blend date, build date, etc. Once the vehicle is built, no one that I know of has reported it changing for a known reason other than 7 days has gone by, though some reported it happens in the "future" but may not be considering that it was in the future to them, not a time zone like UTC, Eastern Time, etc.

Do not put much more thought into the Window Sticker date at the bottom. Be patient, your vehicle is likely moving along whether you do something right now or not. It is almost non-existent the amount of help any of us have ever given to the vehicle build process that makes a dang bit of difference other than waiting for the process to complete. I know, you feel helpless, you feel anxious to get your vehicle, but you are not likely helping your emotional situation by trying to "read the stars" of what everything means. The BEST information has been found in this very proud thread and the best information so far is that everything is in motion, we may find spurts of information here and there, but nothing we do externally has much of any impact on when it gets done. Sit tight, keep your spirits high, hope for a quick process, but plan on things happening, even up until you get the vehicle as it can be damaged, etc.

Am I saying dont care, of course not, but for your sanity and the many around you. Stay focused on the fact that the majority of vehicles arrive without issue for the most part and within the expected time frame. My condolences for those affected by various reasons for slowdowns, but largely I havent heard of anyone NOT getting it once it hit milestones like being built. And a big prayer for those that arent even in the pipe for their build that it happens someday soon.

Still hoping on my own, but trying not to lose any sleep on it.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was able to call Ford corporate and get transferred to security at MAP. From there I was given a direct phone number to shipping and receiving. Haven't called yet but plan to in a bit. I'll report if anything beneficial happens.

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone else is tracking their rail car through Norfolk Southern, here is an idea: I added this as a contact in my phone to automate the keypad punches, so I can just call that contact and wait:

800-635-5768,,,,,,,,2,,,2,,,8849#,,,995771#,,,1

The above example is for railcar TTGX995771. You would need to update the above for your specific rail car.

8849 = numeric version of TTGX, the alphabetic part of the rail car #
995771 = the numeric part of the rail car

MaxP

First Edition
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got my FE in transit with an ETA of 11-25 to 12-1. But on the tracking system it says Transit date 11-19. Does anyone know what the transit date means?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again I’m going with ignorant bliss on when this thing will arrive mostly because I don’t want to deal with asking my dealer for information

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my FE in transit with an ETA of 11-25 to 12-1. But on the tracking system it says Transit date 11-19. Does anyone know what the transit date means?
That means 11-19 days in transit to get to you

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was 10/28 blend 3798. Everything popped up on the 29th, and not jack shit since then. Still "in production" but window sticker did update to 11/12. I've easily spent 15+ hours trying to get someone from @Ford Motor Company to give me some kind of info. Apparently we are supposed to believe that info on what is wrong doesn't exist and we'll just get our Bronco whenever the magic bronco fairy decides to shit it out. Dealer (they've been great) called me on the 29th to tell me it should be here by the 15th, so I pulled the trigger on selling my truck. Now, as of today, I have no vehicle and also absolutely zero info from @Ford Motor Company on when I might expect my Bronco.
Ford's swag, "Pound Sand Buddy", "Hang in there", should help ease your pain...

Are you saying that you didn't get the bag of sand and some rope shipped to you???
Sponsored