Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. I’m a bit scared seeing how I was conned into paying for the bronco already…
How is that? In Colorado the dealer has to have the vehicle and it's MSO (needed to apply for the title) in hand to take your money.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone have access to FMC Vehicle locator?

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It would be nice if Ford changed my expected delivery date. It's like they are rubbing it in my face that I don't have my Bronco.

Sponsored

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Latest "update/promise" from dealer. We've seen our Bronco 3 times now in a shipping depot where the rail is received and held until the semi-truck car mover arrives. It's been there for 7 full days now.

Supposedly the depot is "releasing" the car tomorrow. Dealer says I should have Wednesday at the latest. Fingers crossed.

It's been deflating to see it 100 yards off but knot that I can't grab it. Note that I recognize people are going through much, much worse experiences, so not trying to steal y'alls thunder. I do feel bad for you all.

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is that? In Colorado the dealer has to have the vehicle and it's MSO (needed to apply for the title) in hand to take your money.
My dealer even took another 1000 from me before he even turned in the Dora to ford

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I’m hoping this means something…
For the very first time.. my ETA changed to 12/12 but, status still says In Production .
Texted my sales guy and he says it shows 12/12 in his system also… he saying Hopefully by Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For the very first time.. my ETA changed to 12/12 but, status still says In Production .
Texted my sales guy and he says it shows 12/12 in his system also… he saying Hopefully by Friday 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I really hope I am right behind you

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope as well but, I’m not holding my breath yet
My guess would be they are actually now getting to all of the stuck in production builds? Does your MAP guy have any new intel?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I was hoping seeing the notification from you that it was going to be good news. 🤞 🙏

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Losing hope for a Christmas / New Year delivery at this point. The old 11/20 ETA has long gone and still "In Production". I never would have thought after thinking I would have it around Thanksgiving that end of year would not be a given. Just dumbfounds me that they would move on to 2022 production with a bunch of 2021s sitting around which is looking likely. Wife really wanted the Lightning Blue or she probably would have pulled the plug on me.

How much more disappointing can you make this @Ford Motor Company? That is not a challenge as you have managed to find more ways than anyone can think of already to torture us!

Last edited:

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Losing hope for a Christmas / New Year delivery at this point. The old 11/20 ETA has long gone and still "In Production". I never would have thought after thinking I would have it around Thanksgiving that end of year would not be a given. Just dumbfounds me that they would move on to 2022 production with a bunch of 2021s sitting around which is looking likely. Wife really wanted the Lightning Blue or she probably would have pulled the plug on me.

How much more disappointing can you make this @Ford Motor Company? That is not a challenge as you have managed to find more ways that anyone can think of already to torture us!
Cosign @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored