First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took possession of my 10-25 build just yesterday. For everyone still waiting, hang in there!
Don't forget to post a pic before too long
Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for those getting your cars now... Does it still have the new car smell? I ask bc mine is just about gone. And the wife and I were discussing... Is it bc of time, or use? That causes the fading of the smell?
Since my mods popped on 11/2, I’m expecting a musty and moldy smell when I take delivery. I’m guessing it’s been left outside with the top down to see how it handles rain/snow lol

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those that used A/Z plan, were y'all able to? Dealer now saying no after saying yes when I ordered 1/2021

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I finally got it after calling the dealer. He said Ford is allowing it but up to the dealer owner/GM. Almost think they said no and wanted me to beg for it lol

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those that used A/Z plan, were y'all able to? Dealer now saying no after saying yes when I ordered 1/2021
I was able to use Z-Plan. My dealer first said no as well, but I kept bringing it up saying it was on the website. Plus I mentioned I would trade in my car if they accepted it. They did then!

Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
12/29 and my 2021 first edition still isn't built... this isn't worrying at all 😅
In the same boat with you. Tracker been down for 2 weeks so just waiting on a built email. The #1 serial FE went for big bucks for charity at auction. Is there any prize for being the last FE built? Can we get a certificate that says the last FE that left the factory? May be that an FE is the last MY '21 to leave the factory period. That is a funny thought. Change the model to LE (Last Edition) model. I know the FE was not supposed to be "First" but would not think "Last" either.

Guaranteed to be a MY '21. In my opinion if it is not built and sitting fully ready to be shipped in the model year... did you really hold up your end of the guarantee?

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 13 weeks of being in production, I got a built email this morning! Wooohoo! I’m still cautiously excited until it actually arrives. :) Hopefully no shipping delays.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After 13 weeks of being in production, I got a built email this morning! Wooohoo! I’m still cautiously excited until it actually arrives. :) Hopefully no shipping delays.
No shipping delays....that is what I am hoping for as well.