IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my SHIPPED email on Saturday morning. Coming by rail and says delivery between 11/23-11/29

so close yet so far….I know everyone here is anxious to get their Bronco. I personally would have months where I was excited and then a delay (ie hardtops, or radio silence) on top of build date getting pushed back 4 times. Once I finally stopped “caring” or looking forward to my build, I got the 10/25 build date and then the built & shipped email. I’m now back to square one checking the tracker and this thread daily. This Bronco has really played with my emotions!!
Get your rail car and check its location. I also had a 10/25 blend date but Ford has a December 6 delivery date for mine. It is currently sitting in the BNSF marshalling yard in Barstow. Unless yours was held it could be closer than you think.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please update if you can:

I’m not sure how to update it without messing up. Can someone update mine to yes built email on 11/4 and no to ADM? Thanks! ☺

Sponsored

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I don't know how to add my info to this. Please explain. I know someone in this thread is the google drive or something but I don't want to search 197 pages. o_O

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry 😞 I was just trying to lead them to the correct thread. Have a theoretical virtual round on me. 🍻
I was just kidding.... LOL you did good. After all it is my thread.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know how to add my info to this. Please explain. I know someone in this thread is the google drive or something but I don't want to search 197 pages. o_O
What is your built week? And if you are a 10/25er we can add you to the list. It was helping us keep track of the flow.

Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just kidding.... LOL you did good. After all it is my thread.
There are some level 9 a-holes on this forum. I have a BIL who works for a small shocks business. That business is owned by a very well know off roading company. The BIL offered to make me custom shocks, he just needed the specs. I was asking a question and the responses I got were complete tool like. I get that I am female and I don’t always understand automotive things, but my husband has a MS in automotive technology, I have a BIL who is a Cummins engineer, and the other one makes custom shocks for a living. The people on that thread didn’t need to treat me like I was asking for something impossible.
Edit: sorry for the rant, I’ve been bottling that in. 😂

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you got a BUILT email, your Bronco is complete.
If there was a QC problem, it would still be showing "In Production" ... you know.... like mine... :confused:
Well unless you’re me and get built but also end up in limbo. I’m special like that!

There are some level 9 a-holes on this forum. I have a BIL who works for a small shocks business. That business is owned by a very well know off roading company. The BIL offered to make me custom shocks, he just needed the specs. I was asking a question and the responses I got were complete tool like. I get that I am female and I don’t always understand automotive things, but my husband has a MS in automotive technology, I have a BIL who is a Cummins engineer, and the other one makes custom shocks for a living. The people on that thread didn’t need to treat me like I was asking for something impossible.
The internet as a whole. Mostly dicks hiding behind computers but there are some cool people sprinkled in like the 10/25ers!

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is your built week? And if you are a 10/25er we can add you to the list. It was helping us keep track of the flow.
My build week is 10/25 blend is 10/27

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build week is 10/25 blend is 10/27
I need rotation number, have your modules populated?, have you received built email? Estimated delivery date, state you are in, if you have received a photo from Ford…
*All gratitude must be give to @PowPow the maker of the 10/25er list ™️ 😜😜

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes to both the built and shipped e-mail. No pic. 11/20 - 11/26 arrival date. No ADM. I'm going to jump on the mid 50's can't figure out how to update club:). Thanks!
Sponsored