First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes to both the built and shipped e-mail. No pic. 11/20 - 11/26 arrival date. No ADM. I'm going to jump on the mid 50's can't figure out how to update club:). Thanks!
Done
Sponsored

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are some level 9 a-holes on this forum. I have a BIL who works for a small shocks business. That business is owned by a very well know off roading company. The BIL offered to make me custom shocks, he just needed the specs. I was asking a question and the responses I got were complete tool like. I get that I am female and I don’t always understand automotive things, but my husband has a MS in automotive technology, I have a BIL who is a Cummins engineer, and the other one makes custom shocks for a living. The people on that thread didn’t need to treat me like I was asking for something impossible.
Edit: sorry for the rant, I’ve been bottling that in. 😂
If you're good, we're good!!!! :D

I hadn't really paid attention to the fact that you were a woman... But now... LOL... Nah, I won't go there, you've been pretty cool on the forum... For a girl. ;)

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're good, we're good!!!! :D

I hadn't really paid attention to the fact that you were a woman... But now... LOL... Nah, I won't go there, you've been pretty cool on the forum... For a girl. ;)
How’s that thread going? I feel like people are bombarding you left and right!

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need rotation number, have your modules populated?, have you received built email? Estimated delivery date, state you are in, if you have received a photo from Ford…
*All gratitude must be give to @PowPow the maker of the 10/25er list ™️ 😜😜
Rotation # 3463
Modules populated - Not sure. I think sometime on 10/28
Built email 10/31
Estimated delivery date - 11/15
PA
No photo from ford...

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How’s that thread going? I feel like people are bombarding you left and right!
Do you know what a one legged girl in an ass kicking contest feels like?

Just like that, except you fall on your balls!!! LOL.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, yeah my info is in the spreadsheet already. Unfortunately, not sure others are coming back to update their data in the spreadsheet once they take delivery. Of the handful of actual deliveries logged in the spreadsheet, it seems all but one of those reported receiving a shipped email.
i did not receive a shipped email with mine. I used palsapp and saw it was dispatched and then delivered last Friday. I’m only about 2-2.5 hours from MAP so I think it just got to the next step before it could even email me.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you know what a one legged girl in an ass kicking contest feels like?

Just like that, except you fall on your balls!!! LOL.
I’m impressed with your abilities to find the info. I’m convoy so one less person to annoy you with questions. 😏I see your signature and I’m guessing you still get people sliding into your DMs.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my SHIPPED email on Saturday morning. Coming by rail and says delivery between 11/23-11/29

so close yet so far….I know everyone here is anxious to get their Bronco. I personally would have months where I was excited and then a delay (ie hardtops, or radio silence) on top of build date getting pushed back 4 times. Once I finally stopped “caring” or looking forward to my build, I got the 10/25 build date and then the built & shipped email. I’m now back to square one checking the tracker and this thread daily. This Bronco has really played with my emotions!!
Wahhhh, I think I just missed the train to CA! Build email on Sunday (no shipped). Sorry for the whine, I'm happy for everyone on track for their deliveries, and hopeful for everyone who is still in limbo (which may include me!) 😜

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Words just cannot explain the frustration of this debacle. I just don't know of any business that can just throw the entire reservation order book out the window and just completely disregard. The entire process of this roll out is pretty much a lie. Reservation dates meant absolutely nothing. All that has been asked for from the very beginning is communication. Just a quick we goofed email changes the entire mindset of the customer. Every turn is just another disappointment. Right now, I could really just not give a flip about the Bronco and Ford. Really thought Ford had turned a corner in mid summer having realized they need to communicate better, but that was just a waste of messaging. I might be excited when it gets here, but I just don't really know at this point. More likely just happy this BS is over more than actually getting the Bronco. There will be an asterisk on these 2021 Broncos with supply issues with Covid... blame whatever on Covid but this is just bad management. Hats off to the guys who have to work under that crap umbrella. Culture of these old dinosaurs need to change. Missed opportunities to just be better. My old 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Diesel with 185K mile on it is starting to look better and better every day this goes on. Great memories in the beast.
I do find it very difficult to give much grace to Ford but since my Bronco is finally on the train and hopefully 10 days away from delivery. Then this whole nightmare will be left to old memories. Plus I just sold my 2017 RAM Powerwagon last friday, which was a great truck and already miss it. I just hope this Bronco adventure won't make me regret selling my truck.

Sponsored

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where do you find it when it finally assigns? Ford tracker? And then plug it into palsapp?
@Kmonty if you plug your vin in to pulsapp.com, you will see the trip number right before your Bronco gets shipped. At first, I had the origin plant and pending under status.Then the destination populated along with the trip number.

I really don’t know what I will do with all the extra time I used tracking that fricking Bronco! Lol

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 10/25 blend date. Date at the bottom of my window sticker was originally 10/21, then 10/26, and is currently 11/5. Tracker still shows in-production. Modules popped a couple weeks ago. Texted my dealer yesterday and they confirmed that it is produced awaiting shipment but of course no further details. Zero emails or updates from Ford. I keep telling myself and others that I’m not getting excited until the dealer calls me and tells me my Bronco is on their lot. The whole system is just too inconsistent. But I’m sure starting to get frustrated! Two other people in my family that are in the 10/25 build week already got their shipped emails— one with my same dealer and one with another local dealer. This is getting old! Done venting for now.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my SHIPPED email on Saturday morning. Coming by rail and says delivery between 11/23-11/29

so close yet so far….I know everyone here is anxious to get their Bronco. I personally would have months where I was excited and then a delay (ie hardtops, or radio silence) on top of build date getting pushed back 4 times. Once I finally stopped “caring” or looking forward to my build, I got the 10/25 build date and then the built & shipped email. I’m now back to square one checking the tracker and this thread daily. This Bronco has really played with my emotions!!
My bronco was built on 10/29 and once it was built the tracker said delivery expected on 11/24. I too am in Orange California so my hopes are high that it's on a train. However, I have no info stating so, so I am in the dark. Even dealer says it shows produced but no other info other then expected delivery at 11/24.