First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We must be on the same train. I checked this morning and Norfork southern says Portsmouth, OH as of 1159am 16nov
Thanks to that phone tracker and Google maps I’ve been able to zoom in and confirm each of these places as train hubs.

Also it appears I have a very stubborn algorithm that refuses to revise its eta
Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to that phone tracker and Google maps I’ve been able to zoom in and confirm each of these places as train hubs.

Also it appears I have a very stubborn algorithm that refuses to revise its eta
Got my shipped email this morning B6G tracker still isn’t showing a date though. You will have to let me know how many days yours actually takes!! Cautiously getting excited… finally!!

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group B612034E-F7DE-40A0-BF7A-907F69A86B84

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your transport shows by rail prepare to be patient. Following railroad routes on Google has me appreciate our highways. Seriously railroads just loop, circle and meander everywhere. Apparently straight efficient lines were devoted to just the highways. Seems a truck could deliver, return, pick up a new load and deliver that one before the train delivers the first batch.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My train was in Portsmouth Ohio last night so at least it’s at the border with WV. Still don’t think it’ll arrive by the eta (tomorrow)

Also didn’t know Ohio had a Portsmouth
We must be on the same train. I checked this morning and Norfork southern says Portsmouth, OH as of 1159am 16nov
Make that three of us on that train. I was also in Portsmouth as of the last times I checked (last night and early this AM).

Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so my window sticker date at the bottom has finally changed 2 times in the last 2 days. This is the first time it has changed. Does anyone actually know if this means anything???

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so my window sticker date at the bottom has finally changed 2 times in the last 2 days. This is the first time it has changed. Does anyone actually know if this means anything???
Going theory is when it’s scanned for whatever process it’s going through the date changes

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My excitement level has dimensioned to the point that it took me being awake for almost 4 hours before I even thought about checking the tracker. Can't stand the daily disappointment with my morning routine anymore. I just don't get it. Come on @Ford Motor Company you should have the capacity to email your customers and let them know the hold up. You want to have a hybrid customer ordering system then do what other companies do for their customers. Man up and start using that fat staffed marketing company/budget to fix your brand. Let people know why their Bronco just sits in the corner. Or novel idea... When the customer cares enough to call you... have an intelligent answer on your end. I cannot believe I signed up to spend money on this experience!!!

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think anyone really knows. Mine has been on a train since 11/13 and I just checked my sticker to see the bottom date now says 11/17.

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your original ETA?
I just removed that info from my sig this morning, added it back. ETA was 11/16 to 11/22. It did arrive in the Kent, WA rail yard on 11/14.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just removed that info from my sig this morning, added it back. ETA was 11/16 to 11/22. It did arrive in the Kent, WA rail yard on 11/14.
Thanks! That's interesting... I'm with Bowen Scarff in Kent. I haven't received any emails, but was given an ETA of 11/26 - 12/2. I suspect it shipped out on 11/12 given the last update to the window sticker, and based on your ETA and delivery time puts it at about 14 days total travel time to WA state! Super helpful! (y)

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

window sticker updated to 11/17 FWIW