Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just took a fully kitted WT for a spin while my fusion was getting a flat fixed, made me excited for the wait but even more mad at @Ford Motor Company for not telling me TF is going on with my build
Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel your pain. I've given up on a pre-Thanksgiving delivery. I'm hoping to get it by my birthday on Saturday, but even that seems unlikely at this point, with schedules at the carrier and at the dealer both affected by the holiday.
My birthday is Friday hopefully I will get a delivered present

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I went in to my dealer to get the Bronco. They told me this was the very first Bronco they got in the first one they would be able to sale, besides their mannequins. I figured this might be trouble.

They handed me a pricing sheet with a ADM of $15,000 with a $5,000 discount LOL (not funny really). I told them there was not way I was doing $10,000 over MSRP. They came back with $8,700 and said it was the best they could do. I told them I would not go that high either. I said I would go a little over MSRP if they could beat my bank interest rate (i have a pretty good interest rate from my bank).

They refused to budge come down to less than $8,700 over MSRP. I politely told them I was very disappointed, and I walked.

For those of you still waiting, I hope it doesn't take too much longer, and I hope you do not have the same experience I had.

:(
They need to go eat a bag of ----s

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh hellz naw. Name drop the buggerts so we can voice our displeasure! Also sorry you’re having to deal with that.
Update, since this post, I was contacted by the sales, sales manager, and dealership owner. The owner agreed to my offer of a $4,000 over if they beat my interest rate. Long story short, they did get me a rate I was happy with.

So I am getting it, not the best deal out there, but I've been waiting 486 days. And I can accept this.

Not going to post names as I am not looking to start a campaign.

Moral to anyone who has not got there vehicle built yet, get your price in writing.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update, since this post, I was contacted by the sales, sales manager, and dealership owner. The owner agreed to my offer of a $4,000 over if they beat my interest rate. Long story short, they did get me a rate I was happy with.

So I am getting it, not the best deal out there, but I've been waiting 486 days. And I can accept this.

Moral to anyone who has not got there vehicle built yet, get your price in writing.
If you’re happy and driving your Bronco, we’re happy

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should really post the dealership name (maybe AFTER you get your Bronco) as a public service so anyone considering using them on this forum knows to stay away!! I fully plan on posting my dealer experience, good or bad, for that reason alone.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I went in to my dealer to get the Bronco. They told me this was the very first Bronco they got in the first one they would be able to sale, besides their mannequins. I figured this might be trouble.

They handed me a pricing sheet with a ADM of $15,000 with a $5,000 discount LOL (not funny really). I told them there was not way I was doing $10,000 over MSRP. They came back with $8,700 and said it was the best they could do. I told them I would not go that high either. I said I would go a little over MSRP if they could beat my bank interest rate (i have a pretty good interest rate from my bank).

They refused to budge come down to less than $8,700 over MSRP. I politely told them I was very disappointed, and I walked.

For those of you still waiting, I hope it doesn't take too much longer, and I hope you do not have the same experience I had.

:(
I met with my sales person last week to discuss my final price. He gave me a printout with the final price which is the MSRP. We discussed what some dealers are doing and I told him that I have heard about some customers getting lawyers involved.

My dealer has not been great with information as I have gotten most of my information from these pages. But if he keeps the price at what he said when I pick up my Bronco (when ever that may be), then I'll consider it all good.

Forrest69

Base
First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Called CSX and they said my rail got to san diego saturday night. Going to call my dealer in a few.

What was your ETA for delivery? I’m up in Orange County and it said 11/23-11-29 for mine..I still hope it’ll be between those dates 🤞

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Mira Loma in case anyone needs me to go check on their Bronco at the rail yard 😂

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Sexy beast BnJ Bronco @Oceannomad

Not sure this info will be helpful to you guys but I got access to data in OVISS regarding every delivery to my dealer in the past 60 days. I'm in Eastern NC. I believe you are in both in VA? If so, I'd think the numbers would be about the same. Anyway, I plugged the info into a spreadsheet, and the average number of days from unload date ("available date") to dealership delivery was 3.65 days.

Other notable things: once loaded on the truck, most vehicles were delivered to the dealer the same day, a couple hours later. And I did notice some deliveries on the weekend, including a Sunday.

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sooo, I've left my dealer alone, we did do a credit app last week knowing it was in transit. They called me today. He had very good visibility to exactly where my car was off the train said we could have it this week, or early next week. Went over final amount I need to bring in check and told me my payment amount, based on that, I know he's not charging me an ADM which I will see with the final paperwork. Assuming that is the case, I will be over the top with my online praise of this dealership in this market. It's clear from how empty their lot is that they are not making a lot of sales.
Dealer called me back 15 minutes later to tell me it's incoming and to arrange a pickup time on Wednesday... Crossing fingers this is real.. I am a day 2 reservation and it's been a long wait!

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked my rig up today!!! So sweet, definitely worth the wait. It was dark (and a long day) so still a lot of gadgets and screens to figure out and set up.

BIG SHOUT OUT to Taylor Ford in Taylor MI. Totally straight forward deal!!!! No ADM, no hassle on using father-in-laws Z plan, no crazy fees, normal title, transfer fees and a $75 doc fee, I’m sure they charge every vehicle. No push for or mandatory inflated add ons.

Was truly a great experience, reading a few threads on here and you can not help but get a little nervous walking in the door….

Many lucks 🍀 to all those still waiting and getting deals done.

t_hak06

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2015 Explorer, 2017 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well.......I just checked on my status with all the trackers. etaStartDate just changed from 2021-11-15 to 2021-11-23. etaEndDate changed from 2021-11-21 to 2021-11-29. Not good:mad:.
Mods were popped on 10-29, put in QC for a couple weeks, released on 11-13!

With only a 6 hour Convoy from MAP, I thought(hoped) I would have been in the driver seat this past weekend. (01 transit date). Nope.

At the end of last week I started to worry about the truck arriving when our family would be out of town for Thanksgiving. Now I just hope to be in before Christmas.

I'm ready for this whole delivery thing to be over and start a new journey! Wife and kids are ready to ride and explore! They are all exicted but they are getting tired being told of the delays/and the 🤷‍♂️ from Dad every day.

Thanks to all on bronco6g.com. I dont post much but I have learned so much from this great forum of knowledgeable enthusiast. Thank You so much! Hope to see all of you on the trails in the near future!

BTW.......10/25 Build Week thread has been awesome! 👊

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well.......I just checked on my status with all the trackers. etaStartDate just changed from 2021-11-15 to 2021-11-23. etaEndDate changed from 2021-11-21 to 2021-11-29. Not good:mad:.
Mods were popped on 10-29, put in QC for a couple weeks, released on 11-13!

With only a 6 hour Convoy from MAP, I thought(hoped) I would have been in the driver seat this past weekend. (01 transit date). Nope.

At the end of last week I started to worry about the truck arriving when our family would be out of town for Thanksgiving. Now I just hope to be in before Christmas.

I'm ready for this whole delivery thing to be over and start a new journey! Wife and kids are ready to ride and explore! They are all exicted but they are getting tired being told of the delays/and the 🤷‍♂️ from Dad every day.

Thanks to all on bronco6g.com. I dont post much but I have learned so much from this great forum of knowledgeable enthusiast. Thank You so much! Hope to see all of you on the trails in the near future!

BTW.......10/25 Build Week thread has been awesome! 👊
How’d you know it got released from QC? Was it a built email? I haven’t had an update or change in weeks. My drop dead date is end of November to buy something. I have a feeling my build is doomed to sit in purgatory for this long.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Posting about my experience. Went in, sat down with the salesperson that put my order through in January of this year and all started fairly pleasant, had a look at the truck and gave it a once over. Came back and there was some explanation from the Sales Manager and initially they had the vehicle I ordered marked at $74,999 of my market price. I held firm and explained the situation fully to them that we had a hand shake deal, I am also in sales and I know that I stick by my agreement regardless of what I can do versus what I say I would do. I expected them to be honorable and genuine to our handshake deal and order processing of MSRP. They make money full and well I know for the vehicle sales and that this is not a threat at all, but that my full transparent experience would be available for all to read including all the 6G enthusiasts here. It wasnt about what the vehicle was worth, but the agreement we made earlier this year for a price that I signed an order for.

After explaining it thoroughly and what this experience might mean for them, they agreed it was the right thing to do to honor their agreement and they extended me the exact price we had on the order minus the reservation fee ($100) and the deposit I placed when I converted the order ($500). I even let them know as a fellow sales and business man myself, I understand they make money on everything else. Negotiated a fair price for the 100K full coverage plan with the exclusionary items only (consumables like oil, wipers, tires, brake pads, and fluids), which was about 400$ less than the Ford ESP and lower deductible. Im fully prepared for this service plan and have used it before with little trouble, and I am more than happy to keep their numbers in places that earn them money. I will be writing a detailed thread about my experience like the Bronco OffRoadeo article I made on my full write of that experience. So for those that like to read, that will be coming in the next few days, probably finish writing it right after Thanksgiving. In the end, they had their customer survey relations lady introduce herself and I assured them, I understand it is somewhat their duty to try to achieve market value on high demand vehicles, but it is my duty as an informed customer to push back on unfair markups when a deal has already been discussed in practice prior. They understood my argument regarding what is right and not just good business. And I am happy to report that I hold no ill-will towards businesses that discuss the matters openly with their potential customers and understand where the battles are worth fighting and it was not worth souring my experience for the dollars they would make in exchange.

Top it off, they do have a First Edition model there if anyone is interested that is obviously at the aforementioned market values, but nonetheless, someone will likely still buy. $115K. For those that wanted one and cant find one, I have it on good authority they would possibly even take $110 for it, wink. But yeah, that is commerce at work there. Someone sold it back for what someone else might pay for it. That is what it is. But people who place an order is only right to sell what the ordered price was. And glad to see that they honored their standing agreement on the order versus cave to market increases. I will mention the dealer in my upcoming article. Honestly I just want full context to the story before people jump to conclusions. It is the honorable thing they did to listen to their customers. I ask that those that encounter ADM attempts, and many of you may encounter just that. Even my sales people all didnt blink an eye when I mentioned MSRP, etc. No one said anything till I was in the chair and potentially vulnerable. I dont want others to think that what happened is necessarily evil, it is a commodity like anything else is, but for those that do, be forthcoming, be stern but friendly, and argue your points clearly and without wavering. It isnt about bashing them into complying. It is about holding all parties including yourself to a standard that means good business. And hopefully everyone understands. Again, I am not angry at them, in fact I had pictures with the sales people and hell even my finance person. I am the kind of person that takes these opportunities to make a positive out of a negative. Life and the world is too short not to take control of the situation, but respect everyone at the same time. Look forward to writing that full article on my experience.

My short review so far? I know many have said this, but believe me, it is quicker than you think it will be. Sport mode? Yeah, almost scary how much it can dig in and chirp all 4 wheels even with Sasquatch package while it rears up and launches forward. Is it fast? Hmmm, probably not by technical standards of stop watches, but does it move faster than you think the hulking tank feels like it will? YES. Much yes! And this is coming from a twin turbo 3.5 Liter Ford Flex owner, which also that 7 seater can move with 365HP. Are either of them fast? No, but again, faster than they seem like they ought to be. For those also wondering, this is coming from a 650HP 06 Pontiac GTO stroked motor LS2 street drag racer which on some of it's best runs got into the 10s in the 1/4. So I know what fast is. This isnt fast, but it is quick. Sport mode was almost night and day from normal mode in my opinion for throttle response and launching capability. Normal defaults to 2H while Sport defaults to 4A, and Sport green light launching felt more pep than normal. Now I didnt get hard totally into it as this Bronco started with 8 miles on the odometer, but enough to know there is a difference. Looking forward to more attempts after some proper break in time and a couple of oil changes. Seat warmers, I sat in initially and said DAMN, yeah, they get warm. Steering wheel was fine, but really cold climates I could see would want possibly warmer than this. But it is there and you can tell. Just not the valley of difference level 3 seats feel like. Going to love the door ding protection of the factory tube steps, that in themselves will make me much happier than the lost minor ground clearance. it feels big, yeah, feels big and driving around other lifted trucks feels like you are on par with their height. Headlights, ugh, they are so good. Automatic high beams is fantastic and visibility of the headlights feels like second to not much I have every tried or daily driven. Quality of the build (ignoring the hinge orange peel look but honestly seems more like the hinge has a less smooth texture), is actually really good for Ford. But also feels like I expect for this level. If I paid another 30K on top of this, I would be looking for better. The floor mats feel very well made plastic versus 3rd party types. I feel like this is the made by Husky and their rubber feel mats or similar. Feel softer than typical cheaper feeling plastic. Leather seats feel great and seem comfortable for long distance, but I wont see longer distance till my Thanksgiving trip of about 3 hours each way for Houston travel, maybe 4 with heavier traffic. I have driven this off road in the OffRoadeo for a couple of days so I know more about what that feels like than my short test drive of 45 miles this evening around the town, but so far so good. You couldnt wipe this smile off my face tonight.

Prayers heavily for everyone else working towards theirs and everything positive vibe I can wish for you all! We will get there!

Seen below view from my garage with my old Flex, no owned by my roommate on the left, and my new WildFrd on the right. So much awesome! Night all, the beast is finally home!
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group Home for the first night
Sponsored