First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did you (and does anyone else here) get the impression that they only send shipping emails out on thursday? is that at all accurate? can't be, can it?
The person I spoke to was very friendly but she said "we can not provide any shipment updates till Thursday you should get an email and if not please call back" For what it is worth the tracker says "In Production" with estimated delivery of 12/18 but it has said that since 12/15 so the tracker obviously can not be relied upon
Sponsored

broncogirl74

Outer Banks
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was going to do the same. I see you're in Barrington as well. You didn't get it at Wickstrom Ford did you? would save me a phone call to the dealere. lol.
Yep...I ordered at Wickstrom. Pat is the one who told me that.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you (and does anyone else here) get the impression that they only send shipping emails out on thursday? is that at all accurate? can't be, can it?
I got my built email on a Wednesday and my shipped email came on a Saturday

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep...I ordered at Wickstrom. Pat is the one who told me that.
Great. Yea, I've been working with Pat. Good to know. I wouldn't be surprised if our Broncos are on the same truck! Although who knows when. He doesn't seem to know more than we do.

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just spoke to my dealer & it looks like mine is still waiting to be shipped :( Built 12/20..hoping she ships soon!

Sponsored

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think tracking the rail car is even more stressful that the regular trackers!!! Now that the rail car has made it to BNSF the location can change multiple times a day. Today it has changed 4 times and it is only noon!! It is about to hit Oklahoma!!! My estimated delivery date is 1/7-1/14, but at this rate it seams like it would arrive faster! I mean Arkansas City, Kansas is only a 5 hr drive from here.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think tracking the rail car is even more stressful that the regular trackers!!! Now that the rail car has made it to BNSF the location can change multiple times a day. Today it has changed 4 times and it is only noon!! It is about to hit Oklahoma!!! My estimated delivery date is 1/7-1/14, but at this rate it seams like it would arrive faster! I mean Arkansas City, Kansas is only a 5 hr drive from here.
Well mine was supposedly off the train last Thursday.. (according to the dealership they never coyld find my rail number) . In Kansas City... That's only 3.5 hour's tops.. still nothing

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked in with my salesman since today starts my delivery window and he told me mine is still in Illinois. :cautious: Shipped out on Christmas Eve supposedly, or at least that's when I got my shipped email. I honestly don't see it getting here by the 9th at this rate.. my dealership is closed on Sundays so it would have to get here by Saturday to stay in the EDD.

Last edited:

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was supposed to be here last Saturday. Still in ’Built’ status. No indication of Shipped.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well mine was supposedly off the train last Thursday.. (according to the dealership they never coyld find my rail number) . In Kansas City... That's only 3.5 hour's tops.. still nothing
Dang!

According to my dealer there is no rail tracking so I've been tracking another's rail car from our week into the same city. The tracker says it arrived at the destination rail yard early Saturday morning. The railyard is less than 40 miles away so I really hope it doesn't take days to transfer...

Sponsored

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked in with my salesman since today starts my delivery window and he told me mine is still in Illinois. :cautious: Shipped out on New Years Eve supposedly, or at least that's when I got my shipped email. I honestly don't see it getting here by the 9th at this rate.. my dealership is closed on Sundays so it would have to get here by Saturday to stay in the EDD.
Where is your destination? Mine shipped by rail on the 31st too. Headed to Oklahoma 😬

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Palsapp been updating for anyone? Just curious as to whether it's worth checking or not since people are getting deliveries with nothing changed.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang!

According to my dealer there is no rail tracking so I've been tracking another's rail car from our week into the same city. The tracker says it arrived at the destination rail yard early Saturday morning. The railyard is less than 40 miles away so I really hope it doesn't take days to transfer...
If there is no rail tracking, how did you track another rail car? Did they not give you the tracking information? Mine is now about 3.5 hours from here so I would think it would be in Dallas by this evening unless it has to change trains for some reason. I am still a week away from my estimated delivery date so I am hoping it doesn't just sit in the rail yard for a week!

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked in with my salesman since today starts my delivery window and he told me mine is still in Illinois. :cautious: Shipped out on New Years Eve supposedly, or at least that's when I got my shipped email. I honestly don't see it getting here by the 9th at this rate.. my dealership is closed on Sundays so it would have to get here by Saturday to stay in the EDD.
Mine sat in Illinois for a few days but once it hit BNSF it really started to move!

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the Palsapp been updating for anyone? Just curious as to whether it's worth checking or not since people are getting deliveries with nothing changed.
I got my Bronco Jan. 1. Palsapp never showed anything other than pending. Still shows pending.
Sponsored