First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... I know there are lots of us in the same boat (based on the spreadsheet) but I just dont understand how this Bronco build has seemed to get stuck in production. I got notice of 12/13 build date after many date changes - Blend date is 12/14 and pizza tracker says production date of 12/16..... but thats it - it has been stuck "In Production" for 40 days! Dealer knows nothing, Bronco hotline knows nothing. Delivery date switched from 1/7 to 2/5 but that seems impossible now too. The latest call to the Bronco line said that it was produced but it isn't "built" yet. I cant imagine what that means... then again, I never imagined it would be the end of Jan 22 and I wouldnt have this thing! Anyone else left in Limbo?

Many congrats to all of you who got your truck! The fact that you are getting it gives me some hope.
I feel for you, not knowing anything is the absolute worst!
Sponsored

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is a first for me....Pizza tracker went in my favor today...estimated delivery went from 1/31 to 1/28....now let's just see if it happens in reality!!!!!

broncogirl74

Outer Banks
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my pizza tracker still shows an estimated delivery date of 1/30 (12/14 blend date, 12/16 in production date) but my dealer just told me that it's waiting for a computer chip with a temp eta of 2/5. What are the chances that actually happens? Have little hope now that I know it's waiting on a chip!

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well... I know there are lots of us in the same boat (based on the spreadsheet) but I just dont understand how this Bronco build has seemed to get stuck in production. I got notice of 12/13 build date after many date changes - Blend date is 12/14 and pizza tracker says production date of 12/16..... but thats it - it has been stuck "In Production" for 40 days! Dealer knows nothing, Bronco hotline knows nothing. Delivery date switched from 1/7 to 2/5 but that seems impossible now too. The latest call to the Bronco line said that it was produced but it isn't "built" yet. I cant imagine what that means... then again, I never imagined it would be the end of Jan 22 and I wouldnt have this thing! Anyone else left in Limbo?

Many congrats to all of you who got your truck! The fact that you are getting it gives me some hope.
Mine has been built since Dec 31 but hasn’t shipped. I live about 6 hours from the plant. I was pretty chill about the whole process until last week when a guy came in for parts with a 22 that was built on the 3rd of January and he had delivery already. I’m losing all respect for ford. To call this a shit show would be to kind. EDD at the dealership is showing 26. My tracker just changed from 28- February 3 WTF. So a guy who live 10 miles from me has a 22 built after and shipped and delivered before mine leaves Michigan Ford has absolutely failed at ever aspect of this rollout. Sorry for the rant. I am really happy for everyone getting their broncos. Ford however 🤬

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been built since Dec 31 but hasn’t shipped. I live about 6 hours from the plant. I was pretty chill about the whole process until last week when a guy came in for parts with a 22 that was built on the 3rd of January and he had delivery already. I’m losing all respect for ford. To call this a shit show would be to kind. EDD at the dealership is showing 26. My tracker just changed from 28- February 3 WTF. So a guy who live 10 miles from me has a 22 built after and shipped and delivered before mine leaves Michigan Ford has absolutely failed at ever aspect of this rollout. Sorry for the rant. I am really happy for everyone getting their broncos. Ford however 🤬
Not a rant at all.... all legit comments and concerns

Sponsored

ddbrennan

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my pizza tracker still shows an estimated delivery date of 1/30 (12/14 blend date, 12/16 in production date) but my dealer just told me that it's waiting for a computer chip with a temp eta of 2/5. What are the chances that actually happens? Have little hope now that I know it's waiting on a chip!
So let me get this straight your production date was 12/16 and you are waiting on a chip? Haven't there been thousands of Broncos built and shipped after yours that would have needed that same chip? My BS detector is flashing

huntvinc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone recognize the shipping info below? Like who the carrier may be? My dealer finally sent this yesterday after my delivery date has changed 3 times already. Nothing is showing up for my VIN on United Road, so I am thinking it must be another carrier. Thanks!

1643132647352.png
Never mind, dealer just called and it showed up today. No shipped email nor does the pizza tracker say it shipped. Still says ETA is 1/29/22.

broncogirl74

Outer Banks
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let me get this straight your production date was 12/16 and you are waiting on a chip? Haven't there been thousands of Broncos built and shipped after yours that would have needed that same chip? My BS detector is flashing
one would think! but there's also a whole other thread on the forum with other's being delayed because of chips. Who the hell knows at this point! Looks like the 12/6 build week group are being told the same thing.

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My EDD just updated to 02/02/2022 still no build email. Refreshed again to 1/23/22.

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDD “updated” just now from 1/20-1/26 to 2/1-2/6.
Thanks FOMOCO, you suck.

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for all of you that have yet to receive your Broncos. I roasted Ford in their survey they sent me 3 different times about the transparency (or lack there of) and how shitty this whole process has been for the consumer.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hmmmm. Im basically almost the same as you, also 1/30 edd no other info, but Wickstrom has been telling me they don’t know anything more than me. Was Pat the one that communicated the 2/5 date to you?
Sponsored