ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds all too familiar. Where are you seeing the estimated delivery date?
It shows in my tracker page from the Scheduled for Production email. It isn't showing as shipped, but it it does have an estimated delivery date.
Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m joining a credit union for precisely this reason
I've had good luck with alliant credit union if you're looking for options. All online, really good rates.

Sigma1180

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The wait from Built to Shipped is KILLING ME. Tomorrow marks 1 weeks of waiting. ETA still says this Saturday 1/15

drose1

Outer Banks
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there any way to check vehicle tracking via rail?

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wait from Built to Shipped is KILLING ME. Tomorrow marks 1 weeks of waiting. ETA still says this Saturday 1/15
Don’t bank on the shipping being accurate. I got my notification on Saturday morning that it shipped and the dealer called Saturday afternoon to say it was delivered to the dealer.

rkgsx

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Starting to worry that I'm in QC hell. 12/23 production - 12/26 build and an estimate 1/13 delivery but still showing as built.

I'm going to be blame the cookies...

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t bank on the shipping being accurate. I got my notification on Saturday morning that it shipped and the dealer called Saturday afternoon to say it was delivered to the dealer.
That's fantastic! Congratulations and I can't wait to see the pics!

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, according to CSX, my truck is moving backwards. On Friday, the train car was supposedly in Toledo, OH...over the weekend, Cincinnati, OH...and now supposedly back up by Toledo in Baltimore, OH.

I doubt that's what's actually happening. I imagine it never really made it to Cincinnati and is making its way down that direction now. And I actually expect rail tracking to be an inexact science as they break up trains and route stuff to different destinations.

But man, after having Ford jerking us around for so long, and being so close to having my truck, I have some delivery status/promise PTSD. I HAVE FORD TRUST ISSUES, DAMMIT!

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, according to CSX, my truck is moving backwards. On Friday, the train car was supposedly in Toledo, OH...over the weekend, Cincinnati, OH...and now supposedly back up by Toledo in Baltimore, OH.

I doubt that's what's actually happening. I imagine it never really made it to Cincinnati and is making its way down that direction now. And I actually expect rail tracking to be an inexact science as they break up trains and route stuff to different destinations.

But man, after having Ford jerking us around for so long, and being so close to having my truck, I have some delivery status/promise PTSD. I HAVE FORD TRUST ISSUES, DAMMIT!
I called yesterday morning and the automated system said 01/08 Louisville, KY 547pm
Still assuming we are on the same railcar. Haven't got confirmation yet.

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called yesterday morning and the automated system said 01/08 Louisville, KY 547pm
Still assuming we are on the same railcar. Haven't got confirmation yet.
Lol what the shit? You called and did the railcar number I gave you before (TTGX 994376), and got Louisville? If so, that's the best damn news I've heard all day!

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol what the shit? You called and did the railcar number I gave you before (TTGX 994376), and got Louisville? If so, that's the best damn news I've heard all day!
It's true!

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's true!
Hot damn, you just made my day! Interesting to note that CSX isn't always accurate--good for everyone tracking by rail to know.

Also, assuming you're on the same car, it seems like we're making good, steady progress down towards TX. Here's to hoping it keeps up and we have keys in hand by early next week!