Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am now checking the tracker every 15 minutes waiting to change to Built status.
One of the trackers now shows mine as being built! I suspect that yours will too very soon.
Sponsored

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the trackers now shows mine as being built! I suspect that yours will too very soon.
Papers done! Picking her up at 1pm!!! pics to come. Drove her in the Pre PDI state with 6 miles on the clock. Spectacular. Blackwell ford in plymouth hooked me up too with zero hassle. Best dealer experience ever

Bulldog33

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well good news is my status changed to "Built" finally on 2/9. But...now delivery is moved to 3/22

I bet it's been sitting in a lot since 12/22, it was prob missing one chip etc. I want to bring my girl home.

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine status changed to Built and Shipped today. My dealer is completely useless and even after speaking with the sales manager he can't figure out how to see my railcar number, so he says.

Even worse news, I called Ford CS and spoke with Karen. She says she sees the Bronco is in transit on a railcar but they can no longer see the railcar number on their system. She went on to say the railroad was upset because people who got their railcar number would track their shipment and show up at the rail yards when they arrived. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for it to arrive.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

She says she sees the Bronco is in transit on a railcar but they can no longer see the railcar number on their system. She went on to say the railroad was upset because people who got their railcar number would track their shipment and show up at the rail yards when they arrived. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for it to arrive.
I got a rail car number and it did no good. Only could follow it to Chicago and then it went dormant. And yes, I can understand that rail yard problem. It would really be better to not give out that info to customers. It's just exasperating anyway.

It's better just to be patient and follow the tracker if you want. Or just enjoy life and know that it will show up in the relatively near future. Best of luck!

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my tracker updated to "shipped" and dealer gave me railcar #. The progress is for real.
I am genuinely excited for you! Four days in and I love having a manual again. Haven't even begun to explore the technology.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am genuinely excited for you! Four days in and I love having a manual again. Haven't even begun to explore the technology.
Awesome, I was curious how your enjoying yours. I can't wait to get this thing.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still "In Production." I will update you all when I check again in 15 minutes.
I think ours are out back drinking gasoline.

Sponsored

ChadNC

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a rail car number and it did no good. Only could follow it to Chicago and then it went dormant. And yes, I can understand that rail yard problem. It would really be better to not give out that info to customers. It's just exasperating anyway.

It's better just to be patient and follow the tracker if you want. Or just enjoy life and know that it will show up in the relatively near future. Best of luck!
Barr Yard in Chicago is a Large railroad hub. I laid Ties there back in ‘06. It could sit there for 2-3 days waiting for a new train to be rebuilt. They may take 1-100 cars and re-distribute and build new trains.
That may happen a few times before it gets to you

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked and my Bronco has left Ice Mountain (shipped) and on it's way to Upstate NY where I resided before moving to Georgia last spring. EDD is 02/19/2022. Driving up north to trade in my Gladiator which I purchased from the dealer while I waited for my Bronco. Anticipating the road trip back beginning with snow in the north, back to the beautiful country roads of Georgia.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great~ Still showing in production, EDD moved from 2-14 to 2-24.......

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well good news is my status changed to "Built" finally on 2/9. But...now delivery is moved to 3/22

I bet it's been sitting in a lot since 12/22, it was prob missing one chip etc. I want to bring my girl home.
Our Broncos will be on the same train with @climb2descend headed for San Diego. I will call my dealer next week and see if they have a train #.
Sponsored