First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The certificate is through the dealer at the time of taking the vehicle. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM FORD!
I was given my price protection voucher number by the Ford hotline today. They don't mail them, but we can get the number there.
Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was given my price protection voucher number by the Ford hotline today. They don't mail them, but we can get the number there.
Not to ask the question but what happens with the voucher number if you get it through customer service. I was able to use x plan and dealer said I couldn’t have both

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to ask the question but what happens with the voucher number if you get it through customer service. I was able to use x plan and dealer said I couldn’t have both
Seeing that x plan isn't offered, I can't see how they can say that. They are probably grabbing it for themselves.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know we bought these rigs to go through the mud, rocks, dirt, water and whatever else we can get into, but it is just against my nature to let my brand new car get dirty. Mine is currently in the garage and it's raining, so I'm thinking of taking our other car out today.

🤪😂
Garage kept. Don't want any contaminates on the paint.;)

IMG_20220214_225556753_HDR.jpg

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Feel so lucky to have had mine for about a month now when others out there still waiting. My impression so far is worth the wait (was day 1 reservation.)
Couple pretty common exterior alterations, Bronco script and I painted beauty rings. Ordered cloth interior to save $ for Katzkin seats. Was going to go white or do something close to cactus exterior, but it's so dark inside didn't think would look right. went XT black leather with walnut stitching to match trim. Also cowboy tooled leather bolsters. So much better.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220214_225556753_HDR

Those cowboy tooled bolsters are BEAUTIFUL! How did you get them?

(Tagging @RideEmCowboy)

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s interesting some of these are clearly coming off ice mountiain or running through mud/road grime. But others did not or we’re not parked outside. Or they got washed.

Sponsored

bdpbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

(Tagging @RideEmCowboy)

(Tagging @RideEmCowboy)
It's an option from Katzkin, just not very clear on their site. For Bronco you can choose a style or build your own. I saw it in one of their selections but with other color combo, and they call it "outlaw"

I actually ordered katzkin leather swatches for about $10 and it was in book in a few colors.
https://www.gomiata.com/leswri.html

When you custom build with Katzkin it's done by phone and you get very clear where everything going and how it changes $.

Because I upgraded to XT leather plus custom design, the cost for 4 door seats was around $1800 and they contract out install locally in northern Virginia that was $600 and took one day.

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Successfully did both X-Plan and voucher on mine, I might push a little on it. X-plan isn't even a code in the system, just a selling price (since ford doesn't offer it)

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's an option from Katzkin, just not very clear on their site. For Bronco you can choose a style or build your own. I saw it in one of their selections but with other color combo, and they call it "outlaw"

I actually ordered katzkin leather swatches for about $10 and it was in book in a few colors.
https://www.gomiata.com/leswri.html

When you custom build with Katzkin it's done by phone and you get very clear where everything going and how it changes $.

Because I upgraded to XT leather plus custom design, the cost for 4 door seats was around $1800 and they contract out install locally in northern Virginia that was $600 and took one day.
Can you share who the installer was?
Sponsored