Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MAP employees aren't going to start on 2022 builds until they get their cookies! ๐Ÿ˜…
Well the good news is that I can confirm 22s started yesterday. So even if your'e not showing it, Im sure that includes some of you guys. That's all I know though :p
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the good news is that I can confirm 22s started yesterday. So even if your'e not showing it, Im sure that includes some of you guys. That's all I know though :p
So it sounds like some folks in this thread might be being blended before they get a window sticker.

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So it sounds like some folks in this thread might be being blended before they get a window sticker.
This whole ride feels a bit like being blended; we're constantly spun around and chopped to pieces!

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

๐Ÿค—now thatโ€™s some great news!!

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
any truth to the rumor that MAP employees are dong '22 window stickers in crayon due to another 'constraint'?

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's all Jeep play till I get some positive news from my dealer or Ford... I'm really glad that I've got the Jeep I was able to have a fun all summer / fall in Colorado, Utah and South Dakota...doing what Jeep's are designed for. The Good news the Jeep is not leaving....for the Bronco. I'm looking forward to learning the limitations of the Bronco....so far the limitation have always been Ford and the delivery date. Will the build date slip, will it get built who knows...how long will it take to get shipped etc...wow so many variables... It would be so nice if for once during this process we would get stellar communications...it would really go along way in building a positive customer relationship.

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have the Ford Bronco number? Would love to call and get from them what my build date is

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have the Ford Bronco number? Would love to call and get from them what my build date is
Call your dealer. That's where i got my info.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots to read through here but it looks as if folks are progressing. I've been moved out of Scheduled and into actual production - although no WS yet. Has there been a single '22 WS seen to date?

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots to read through here but it looks as if folks are progressing. I've been moved out of Scheduled and into actual production - although no WS yet. Has there been a single '22 WS seen to date?
Nope. It's a mystery when the '22 WS's will start showing up.

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited until lunch to check my emails. I was hoping that it would be enough time to let Ford finally send me something! but no email. and i'm still 'in production'. but still 12/20 build week. i've pestered my dealer enough but I think i'm going to have to contact him again to see what he can tell me.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Merry Christmas All!! Just refreshed my browser and no WS yet...I was originally 12/13 and bumped to 12/20. Probably site is not updated, and we should see some WS come through here shortly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Curtiss BadSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grey Chevy Traverse (Sport Utility Minivan)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas All!! Just refreshed my browser and no WS yet...I was originally 12/13 and bumped to 12/20. Probably site is not updated, and we should see some WS come through here shortly. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Do you have insider information or are you just a very positive person?! Either way, fingers are crossed that you are right!
Merry Christmas to you!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

๏ฟผ
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 5FB651D6-F483-4275-836E-169C144153FE

Our Charlie Brown Tree from our back yard (yes some of those branches are about to snap :ROFLMAO:) Oh and no WS or other news/changes
Oh, that is precious!!!
Sponsored