First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is happening with all of the built confirmations for 12/22 and 12/23 build dates? Where are all of the built confirmed for our 12/20 build dates?
Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is happening with all of the built confirmations for 12/22 and 12/23 build dates? Where are all of the built confirmed for our 12/20 build dates?
They were busy eating cookies so your broncos are sitting in a corner of the factory

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were busy eating cookies so your broncos are sitting in a corner of the factory
** UPDATED TO CORRECT DATE**
Technically cookies were delivered the 22nd. So maybe they were sleeping off a rough weekend ..thats why 12/20 is MIA...

Last edited:

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was supposedly a 12/23 build date and I haven’t heard jack squatch since like 12/5.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this mornings update for me is showing "shipped" on the pizza tracker, no emails, no WS and does not show anything for my VIN on the convoy/ rail sites. I think the one volunteer this week is personally driving mine to Vermont now.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1640686178045

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

730am update. Nothing new. NO CHANGES or UPDATES on pizza tracker, module tracker, shipping tracker, backdoor tracker, cookie tracker, COVID tracker, S&P500 tracker, Nasdaq tracker, Santa tracker, storm tracker, meteorite tracker, geologic clock tracker, cholesterol tracker, tracker tracker, tractor tracker, factor tracker and planet fitness crowd tracker.

I am convinced I will not get the Bronco.

BigBird33

Wildtrak
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
730am update. Nothing new. NO CHANGES or UPDATES on pizza tracker, module tracker, shipping tracker, backdoor tracker, cookie tracker, COVID tracker, S&P500 tracker, Nasdaq tracker, Santa tracker, storm tracker, meteorite tracker, geologic clock tracker, cholesterol tracker, tracker tracker, tractor tracker, factor tracker and planet fitness crowd tracker.

Same here. Except my Frustration Tracker is off the charts this morning!

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patience Young Padawan! 😉

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here, other than higher blood pressure...no changes :ROFLMAO: my wife's bronco that was in the 12/6 build week hasn't had an update in 2 weeks either

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, other than higher blood pressure...no changes :ROFLMAO: my wife's bronco that was in the 12/6 build week hasn't had an update in 2 weeks either
12/06 build week and no update???? That's crazy

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nothing more frustrating than telling everyone you know that your Bronco will be built the week of Christmas, then that week comes and goes without any update and you have to tell those same people (when they ask) that nothing happened. And the salt in the wound is all of the mid-week build dates updating with Built even though they were scheduled days after. UGH!
Facts.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@broncoSJ this had me rolling!!

“tracker tracker, tractor tracker, factor tracker and planet fitness crowd tracker”.

Table 9 Assemble!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1ACB62C2-1A9B-4802-A6BE-536B8CF93328
Sponsored