Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, but I'm NLA70266. The one in the picture is NLA70066. So I'm 200 away??
I guess this is a good sign and keeps me hopeful even though no change on any trackers, in production status with 12/20 build still and no mods, ws, or emails
So I'll add another dumb question to the long list of them I've already asked, are they making them in sequential order by VIN #? 🤞 (Please say yes as the last 4 digits of my vin are in the 71000's, so not too far behind.)
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'll add another dumb question to the long list of them I've already asked, are they making them in sequential order by VIN #? 🤞 (Please say yes as the last 4 digits of my vin are in the 71000's, so not too far behind.)
Based on previous weeks, there didn't seem to be any VIN ordering in the scheduling software

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on previous weeks, there didn't seem to be any VIN ordering in the scheduling software
Got it. I'm on my way back to table 9.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope, but I'm NLA70266. The one in the picture is NLA70066. So I'm 200 away??
I guess this is a good sign and keeps me hopeful even though no change on any trackers, in production status with 12/20 build still and no mods, ws, or emails
tracker still shows 12/20-production in progress and no mods or emails since 12/4...Im in the NLA76000..emailed my dealer to see if he has any info on his end.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

One has to wonder what's really going on...issues with the 2.7? Maybe more issues with the MIC roof? I hate to be pessimist however it seems like the target just keep moving further out.
The hotline lady blamed it on the holidays. .. and I’ll give that a 1-3 day delay normally; and she was clear that a communication would be sent on Thursday. I’m hoping for something simple Thursday, like, “we’re building it next week, promise..” .. .. but the feeling I have about it isn’t a good one.

to be clear, she said my 12/23 blend date BaseSquatch was NOT on the line. And would NOT be built this week. And that I’d get notified as to when, on Thursday.

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The hotline lady blamed it on the holidays. .. and I’ll give that a 1-3 day delay normally; and she was clear that a communication would be sent on Thursday. I’m hoping for something simple Thursday, like, “we’re building it next week, promise..” .. .. but the feeling I have about isn’t a good one.

to be clear, she said my 12/23 blend date BaseSquatch was NOT on the line. And would NOT be built this week. And that I’d get notified as to when, on Thursday.
This is the crap that pisses me off. They keep moving the goal posts with zero communication. They get us all excited because after months of listening to others, we finally get our golden ticket. We tell all our friends and family as to when our baby is going to be born. That week comes and not a peep from Ford. Now too weeks after it was supposed to be built, we are going to get some email possibly saying it's going to be delayed.

Also how the hell is one hotline person able to say when a communication is going out. Another is able to tell where it is on the line and when it will be finished. Finally, another says they have no information.

End of rant

🤬

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The hotline lady blamed it on the holidays. .. and I’ll give that a 1-3 day delay normally; and she was clear that a communication would be sent on Thursday. I’m hoping for something simple Thursday, like, “we’re building it next week, promise..” .. .. but the feeling I have about isn’t a good one.

That is a rather ominous statement from the hotline. Im right there with you though. original blend date was 12/22..... no movement on any tracker. Mine is even a simple build...not a single constraint item.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It seems to me conspicuously like last weeks info from the hotline, when we waited anxiously for a Thursday update.... which never came!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hotline lady ...was clear that a communication would be sent on Thursday. I’m hoping for something simple Thursday, ... And that I’d get notified as to when, on Thursday.
""Thursday"" again huh.

Did she tell you what month or year that Thursday would be in? A few others heard the same thing one or more Thursday's ago and are still in the same boat.

Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No updates for me today...Tracker still says "Scheduled for Production Week of 12/20/2021". Am I still part of this elusive "First Batch"? Are there any stale cookies left?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few thoughts here......
1) Production itself is like a planned flight route. Aim for the destination, make course changes based on weather etc.... Make course corrections based on direct impacts (headwind, tailwind, cross wind)

2) 12-20ers were scheduled for a short week, starting with no production on Monday and being closed Friday. I expected nothing more than us all being maybe's for that week. Prior weeks carried the same issues. This is a regular pattern, not a surprise to me, especially with a MY changeover.

3) The line was (for the most part) closed last week.

4) Today (1-3-22) is the 1st production day since 12-23.

The fact that we are here is a good thing. Having a VIN is huge. Expecting Ford Suppliers to do their part and perfectly mesh is nothing more than wishful thinking. COVID cases are on the rise. The next month will be a challenge, but this is not Ford moving the goal post. VIP orders and allocation shifts were @Ford Motor Company moving the goal posts.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules just popped for me.
What other signs have you seen before this?
"Built" on tracker?
"Window Sticker?"
"Ford email?"
Sponsored