Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And it means nothings from a production order. I've seen 74XXXX have there mods pop.
Mines a black diamond manual with a 74 vin so maybe thats what they are building.

Still no change or email with mine, my dealer said he sees nothing about it having shipped yet even though pizza tracker states shipped. Maybe Thursday I will get a call from the dealer saying it is there.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The hotline lady blamed it on the holidays. .. and I’ll give that a 1-3 day delay normally; and she was clear that a communication would be sent on Thursday. I’m hoping for something simple Thursday, like, “we’re building it next week, promise..” .. .. but the feeling I have about isn’t a good one.
""Thursday"" again huh.

Did she tell you what month or year that Thursday would be in? A few others heard the same thing one or more Thursday's ago and are still in the same boat.
i actually thought, when we heard that last week, that it was meant that it was coming THIS week, and not last, and for me, maybe I just always thought this week cause they were all but shut down last week. 🤷‍♂️

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made another thread regarding price protection. My dealer said nothing shows in the certificate system for me. So I’m trying to figure that mess out now before I close on my deal hopefully tomorrow.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made another thread regarding price protection. My dealer said nothing shows in the certificate system for me. So I’m trying to figure that mess out now before I close on my deal hopefully tomorrow.
Very interested to know as well.. thank you for sharing experience I know I for one will appreciate the info .. congrats on getting her !

Sponsored

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm certainly not going to complain given that I at least have a built status and there are so many others in purgatory, but it's looking more and more likely that I'm just going to get a random call from my dealer in late January that they have my Bronco. Probably the first time I'm going to see my window sticker is when I peel it off after picking up the Bronco.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mines a black diamond manual with a 74 vin so maybe thats what they are building.

Still no change or email with mine, my dealer said he sees nothing about it having shipped yet even though pizza tracker states shipped. Maybe Thursday I will get a call from the dealer saying it is there.
Manual Black Diamond is super sexy! 😍

Tdogg4774

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One more update; just checked the Palsapp freight tracker with my VIN and it now shows Origin "Wayne MI Plant", Destination is blank, Freight Bill # is populated and Status is "Pending"
You are close. Mine was like that for 4-5 days, but a freight bill populated today and dealer called to say we need to get together to finish up the paperwork. She’s on the way! Benefits of being just 6 hours away.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are close. Mine was like that for 4-5 days, but a freight bill populated today and dealer called to say we need to get together to finish up the paperwork. She’s on the way! Benefits of being just 6 hours away.
I hope this means the black diamonds are rolling off the line 🤞

Sponsored

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked modules an hour ago and nothing. Checked them just now and they are now populated! Things are happening

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I checked modules an hour ago and nothing. Checked them just now and they are now populated! Things are happening

Stop giving me hope.. it’s tourture…

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stop giving me hope.. it’s tourture…
I cant help it. I just refresh random pages every 30 mins 😂😂 only because it’s night time otherwise it would be every 3 mins. Im sure no other pages will update. Good luck

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh holy frickin fishsticks...I'd given up on checking until tomorrow, but your post made me check mods just one more time. And lo and behold:
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 8.45.33 PM
Sponsored