Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No problem -- understood!! I figured it probably was a "copy pasta" from other build week threads, but just wanted to make my intentions clear before reformatting everything. Google Docs has versioning of things, so I'm sure it could be reverted anyway. I added it, and found out it's more complicated than I surmised, but at least it's interesting to see what comes up and get more data on our builds and how they compare!

Sorry to hear that you were bumped, but it looks like the 12/20 group is wrapping up quickly here, so I'm sure you're well into the build process now and will be getting modules popping and notification of Built status very soon!! 😄
The 1/3 group had a burst of window stickers in the last 12 hours. I had a 1/5 blend date so things are good.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Allegedly

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told that my Bronco has been produced and the dealer sent a screen shot showing this status of of 1/3/22. I also have a WS, but the trackers still show it as being in production. What does this mean? Am I stuck in QC never-never land or might it just be a systems issue and I'll suddenly jumped to shipped with an ETA?
Trackers are just really far behind. Your blend date and position# on the sticker should be accurate and the rest will follow.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if we will be on the same convoy? I'm in upstate ny (my dealer is in Greene, near binghamton) mine still says pending on the delivery tracker too. It's said that for awhile now.
West Herr Ford in Greece, NY. I reckon they will be on the same rig. I live in central Georgia now and planning on flying back to drive it back down here, as soon as it's delivered.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No it does not pizza tracker still shows in production 1/3. But blend is 12/22. I don’t remember the process after the blend. Modules are not turned on either? So maybe it’s going through the extra special QC. Also haven’t seen anyone with the tear tag of DAA?
I have that tear tag.

Sponsored

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oddly I’m 44th out of 213 on 12/22. Perhaps a different assembly line with only 213 units? Or maybe 2 doors had their own list?

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 9.20.45 AM
If yours has mods then that might be why. Mine did the same - My first sticker fit in with the normal sequence and then I got an updated one with a lower rotation. Mine went off site to apply PPF applied and then shipped from there.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else window sticker disappear?
Yup. All of 1/3 seems to have lost ours. Fortunately, since it's a PDF it should be stored locally on your machine.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup. All of 1/3 seems to have lost ours. Fortunately, since it's a PDF it should be stored locally on your machine.
Yep saved a screen shot

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Called. Get through quickly.

Told me my V6 BaseSquatch is awaiting shipment. 🤗

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker also disappeared but I have a screenshot! Thank you for the clarification on DAA as a placeholder until my modules are activated.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told that my Bronco has been produced and the dealer sent a screen shot showing this status of of 1/3/22. I also have a WS, but the trackers still show it as being in production. What does this mean? Am I stuck in QC never-never land or might it just be a systems issue and I'll suddenly jumped to shipped with an ETA?
I'm guessing you're with the same batch. Are you 12/22 blend with early in the 1106 order?

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody else window sticker disappear?
They were just teasing you, If you didnt save it. You snooze you lose haha. Seeing how this whole process has happened I saved that sticker the second i had the chance.
Sponsored