Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who ordered a Badlands and got you WS recently, does yours list heated seats on the WS? I was under the assumption MGV weren't heated, have I missed something?
BL.PNG
mine did. but my WS is gone now.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok now that we had the ultimate high of seeing window stickers and mods pop, even a few shipping dates too.. we need to talk about the real matter at hand..

12/20 group, we are severely lacking on discussion here….the 1/03 group is catching quick they are at page 181… let keep it up guys we just got out of table 9!!

🤣🤣🤣
We can discuss next steps now that they are shipping. I haven't heard anything from dealer. Is everyone waiting till the dealer calls to say its arrived to mess with all that dealer stuff (add-ons, Trade-ins, Financing) or are you being proactive and taking care of all that now?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can discuss next steps now that they are shipping. I haven't heard anything from dealer. Is everyone waiting till the dealer calls to say its arrived to mess with all that dealer stuff (add-ons, Trade-ins, Financing) or are you being proactive and taking care of all that now?
I am waiting until it actually arrives. Probably finance through the dealer.

Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My window sticker is gone as well…my dealer just sent me a text letting me know that I should see my Bronco by early February. My dealer is also indicating that the Bronco is on the ramp now waiting for the train. My modules have yet to pop?

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer this morning and they said to just wait until it arrives to start going over financing and all the other numbers.

Sponsored

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke to my dealer a couple weeks back after reading something (somewhere on bronco6g forums) about how Ford Finance wasn't doing anything very competitive when it came to financing for the Bronco. He verified that for me and said he's seeing above 4% from Ford for the Bronco. So...I'm going with a credit union - at 1.94%

edit: or right at 4% - either way, i can get better elsewhere and he agreed that'd be smarter

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer this morning and they said to just wait until it arrives to start going over financing and all the other numbers.
I don't know if I want to wait till it arrives. Its been awhile since I last bought a new car and I remember it always being a many hour ordeal. I want to sign the papers take some pictures and get on the road.

Does Ford have good financing rates? Never mind just saw the post above. 4% ouch

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know if I want to wait till it arrives. Its been awhile since I last bought a new car and I remember it always being a many hour ordeal. I want to sign the papers take some pictures and get on the road.

Does Ford have good financing rates? Never mind just saw the post above. 4% ouch
Mine is going to be relatively smooth (knock on wood). I'm not trading in, and I know my price/have a purchase agreement.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is going to be relatively smooth (knock on wood). I'm not trading in, and I know my price/have a purchase agreement.
Yeah I guess you are right. A lot of what I remember was the price negotiations. Since we've all agreed to a price that should save a lot of time.

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My delivery date is 1/14-1/20. I started today looking up online trade in quotes and financing options. I figured to get everything situated before walking into ford that way i know my current options before hearing them out. Also keep in mind if your trade in to the dealership your current car reduces the taxes you pay on the Bronco. So even if you trade in is 20k and the dealer offers you 18k, it is better to stick with the dealer price as you will reduce over all taxes on the Bronco. If you hand them 20k in cash, you still pay taxes on sticker price. (No i dont know a ton about this, but my dealer explained it all to me)
Sponsored