Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet we are on the same train! What’s your EDD? Mine is 2/9-2/15 window and currently in Kansas City. Ken Grody in Carlsbad is my dealership
We are train buddies! I’m also glad to have other people who have to wait for what seems like an eternity to get their already built Bronco home.

Sponsored

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We are train buddies! I’m also glad to have other people who have to wait for what seems like an eternity to get their already built Bronco home.
Definitely feels like it’s been ages since my dealership said it was on its way. I feel like waiting for delivery is tougher than than building process.

LokiTheBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco has finally made it to the rail yard in Mira Loma. Only an hour from my dealership and now both trackers have pushed my delivery date back. Originally delivery date was 1/13-1/18 and now it’s says 1/16-1/22.
Pain.
I wonder why the push back?! Maybe you’ll get the good call or maybe MLK day pushed the order?

CrashDavis

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder why the push back?! Maybe you’ll get the good call or maybe MLK day pushed the order?
I’m wondering the same thing! Got to the rail yard yesterday and it seemed like it was going to be delivered right on time. Trying to stay optimistic that it gets delivered next week but the anxiety is killing me. This delay doesn’t help.

CactusJuice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm having a heck of a time checking my rail status with the Norfolk automated system. Every time I say the alphabetic portion, it comes back with some incorrect. Anybody else having that issue?
In all honesty, it could be due to my insistent sobbing while trying to find my baby.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has finally made it to the rail yard in Mira Loma. Only an hour from my dealership and now both trackers have pushed my delivery date back. Originally delivery date was 1/13-1/18 and now it’s says 1/16-1/22.
Pain.
When did you ship?

Sponsored

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pain.
It's highly likely our Bronco's were on the same train, so I'm going to ride your coattails and believe that my truck is also almost home.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
Built on 12/26 and shipped on 12/28.
It's highly likely our Bronco's were on the same train, so I'm going to ride your coattails and believe that my truck is also almost home.
I have the same built and shipped dates. My bronco is apparently in Antelope NV right now. My edd also got pushed back to 1/16-1/22, originally 1/11-1/17. I’m just glad it seems to be moving again after being stalled out in Cheyenne For three days. Hopefully no more stops. I don’t know what the destination is before it gets loaded on a truck, and that United Road site is crap. It hates Apple products, I still can’t figure out how to register my email on there.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you get a shipped email? What are your build and shipped dates? I didn’t but built on 12/26and can’t imagine it’ll sit three weeks not shipped so also riding coattails
Sponsored