Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't like saying its worth the wait. I lost a ton of productivity and gained a lot more gray hairs over the past year and half. I like to say the wait makes you appreciate it a lot more.
I so wish I could charge Ford for my loss of productivity over the last year and a half by constantly stringing me along. Just tell me on 12/22, 'sorry we don't have xyz part and it'll be 1/31 before we get it and we'll update you then'. Instead, everyday for over a month I refresh multiple web trackers a few times a day and talk to a bunch of people on the internet all day trying to figure out what is going on. Ford owes me $30k.
Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This reinforces my gut that that there was a shortage of Modular front bumpers or something....... It would be a reasonable oversight seeing that 2022 stock bumpers for the upper lines are the "Capable" bumpers.
I went with the Capable bumper o my badlands build.

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am 100% in the dark currently. I know it shipped but thats all I have. Supposed to arrive between the 2nd and 9th of next month.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

note: so when it updated to shipped it also says built on 1/23
So I was a 12/22 blend, stuck “in production” with a 1/3 date, and EDD 1/27
Then it updated yesterday to shipped and “built - 1/23”.

my guess is:
Ford started to build it on the 22 of Dec. then Christmas holidays. They finished it on 1/3 but found out QC issue or missing something. Fixed it and marked it as built on 1/23.

Someone earlier in the tread got the same thing so shouldn’t take long to change for other purgatory people.

It’s just a bit concerning if it stayed that long sitting for QC issue at least I hope it’s properly fixed.
Similar situation but off by one day. Blend 12/23, IP 1/4, built 1/23.
My guess is that 1/3-1/4 must of been "temp knob" day at the plant. The day they swapped out all our good knobs for the off shelf ones we have now 😄

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dealer knows nothing. No eta.
Railyard day 10. Now my pizza tracker is saying 1/30. It was originally 1/17, then 1/22, then 1/28. Backdoor tracker has only changed once. It went from 1/11-1/17 to 1/16-1/22. This sucks.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Railyard day 10. Now my pizza tracker is saying 1/30.
Backdoor tracker has only changed once. It went from 1/11-1/17 to 1/16-1/22
Preach it brother! I'm still in the Burlington Northern Black Hole. Same dates as you.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to those getting updates or at least seeing movement on anything. My pizza tracker hasn’t moved for since the EDD showed up in early January. I’d at least settle down for a little bit if that date did anything but stay the same. I’ve cleared the cache and tried different devices to make sure I’m not looking at a ghost page. And definately congrats to those that were stuck but are getting delivered.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to those getting updates or at least seeing movement on anything. My pizza tracker hasn’t moved for since the EDD showed up in early January. I’d at least settle down for a little bit if that date did anything but stay the same. I’ve cleared the cache and tried different devices to make sure I’m not looking at a ghost page. And definately congrats to those that were stuck but are getting delivered.
same for me. No changes. stuck on EDD of 01/29 and in production since 01/03

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called the Bronco Marketing team and left a message. Played them the horrible noise my Nissan Xterra engine is making and asked where the hell my Bronco is.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I so wish I could charge Ford for my loss of productivity over the last year and a half by constantly stringing me along. Just tell me on 12/22, 'sorry we don't have xyz part and it'll be 1/31 before we get it and we'll update you then'. Instead, everyday for over a month I refresh multiple web trackers a few times a day and talk to a bunch of people on the internet all day trying to figure out what is going on. Ford owes me $30k.
I feel you. I was surprised this evening to find my Estimated Delivery changed from 01/20 to 02/09. Isn't it sad that any tracker update (even a delay) is considered progress?
Sponsored