First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh yeah, didn't even think about how 2/4 was the og edd. Up until the call i had no way of tracking, about a week back UnitedRoad went from "Inactive" to "Cancel", so i kinda guess it was on its way, just not w/that delivery company. And even now, i see the trackers all look the same and no emails.
Even though I shouldn't of been, from what everyone else was sharing, i was still a little surprise to get the call ahead of any tracker updates (which i was still checking 1000 times a day)
Spoke with my rep this morning, said it wasn't there yet but that he would have more info tomorrow. Just checked PT and....

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1644000281921
Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke with my rep this morning, said it wasn't there yet but that he would have more info tomorrow. Just checked PT and....

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1644000281921
I see Montauk in your very near future! Congrats!
Spoke to the finance guy at Levittown earlier and all should be set for pick up tomorrow afternoon. It'll be one less place setting at table 9 by tomorrow evening....

Sponsored

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was delivered today as well! Probably won't get a chance to pick her up until next Wednesday though.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220204_130656

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220204_130711

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well folks it looks like my agonizing 4 month wait has finally come to an end!!! Dealer just called and by Bronco has officially arrived!!! Should be able to pick it up later tonight of early tomorrow morning. I really hope its tonight because there is no damn way I would be able to sleep tonight knowing its 4 miles away just waiting...LOL!!!

EDD was 2/3-2/9....so I gotta say they finally seem to have gotten at least one EDD correct.

I will post pics once she is actually in my driveway.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On my way to pick her up now. Dealership keeps texting me pics ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜

24CEC0B5-9A47-46DF-B856-9159572C1370.jpeg
Awesome! Got it in time for the weekend too. Glad to see some San Diego broncos rollinโ€™ in. If you ever want to sell those fender flares, hit me up.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well folks it looks like my agonizing 4 month wait has finally come to an end!!! Dealer just called and by Bronco has officially arrived!!! Should be able to pick it up later tonight of early tomorrow morning.
Very nice! Congratulations!

I'm having to keep super chill because my very small dealer needs time to prep the vehicle and also find time for one of them to process the paperwork. Now shooting for Tuesday. It's brutal.

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah, didn't even think about how 2/4 was the og edd. Up until the call i had no way of tracking, about a week back UnitedRoad went from "Inactive" to "Cancel", so i kinda guess it was on its way, just not w/that delivery company. And even now, i see the trackers all look the same and no emails.
Even though I shouldn't of been, from what everyone else was sharing, i was still a little surprise to get the call ahead of any tracker updates (which i was still checking 1000 times a day)
I freaked and called the Dealer when my UnitedRoad went from Inactive to Cancel. Tracker went to delivered a few days later. I'm in CT but my Bronco came out of the rail yard in Newark, NJ

Good luck

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well folks it looks like my agonizing 4 month wait has finally come to an end!!! Dealer just called and by Bronco has officially arrived!!! Should be able to pick it up later tonight of early tomorrow morning. I really hope its tonight because there is no damn way I would be able to sleep tonight knowing its 4 miles away just waiting...LOL!!!

EDD was 2/3-2/9....so I gotta say they finally seem to have gotten at least one EDD correct.

Great! Broncos finally ready for pick up in Washington too!

I'm having to keep super chill because my very small dealer needs time to prep the vehicle and also find time for one of them to process the paperwork. Now shooting for Tuesday. It's brutal.
Sux man! Another Broncoless weekend. Sorry. Maybe a small bribe will get them moving faster. Nice bottle of scotch or something?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would just show up tomorrow.. are they really going to turn away someone who traveled 2 hours?
Sponsored