First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is bored and has access to united I have been unsuccessful in registering
1FMEE5DP5MLB02289
thanks in advance
I just looked no data for your vin

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the united road never works for me.. it doesn't give me anything. Normal?

Sponsored

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have a load number from united does that mean it's been shipped?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you have a load number from united does that mean it's been shipped?
United Road is just the PLAN to get your Bronco from the destination Rail Yard to your Dealer. It only means that someone has managed your delivery that far, not that it's shipped, or even built yet. The status on that page changes to 'Pending' to show that it's ready for pickup.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto for me o_O
@azbroncopeep & @BlackKatniss - Take a look at our spreadsheet (link in signature, or view at top of page 300), there's still about 1/3 of the folks that have chosen to share their info with us twelve/sixers that are still waiting on a 'Built' email (or indication on the tracker). Your EDD will continue to float about based on whatever info is available at the given time. Something is holding us up, but we cannot be sure what that is so far - beyond several speculations. Certainly Ford will not admit that there's something wrong (think about the MIC fiasco this past summer) that could be holding up Bronco's again - and I'd bet that they'd point at MY 2022 deliveries to prove the fact that 'all is well'.

You're in the same boat with a whole lot of people, so don't feel picked on - we are far ahead of 1000's of other pre-ordered Bronco's still waiting to be built. At least we are 'mostly built' - that's what I'm telling anyone that asks - and based on the best info we have now our EDD is probably a couple of weeks away (again - lol). We will get there.

Last edited:

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@azbroncopeep & @BlackKatniss - Take a look at our spreadsheet (link in signature, or view at top of page 300), there's still about 1/3 of the folks that have chosen to share their info with us twelve/sixers that are still waiting on a 'Built' email (or indication on the tracker). Your EDD will continue to float about based on whatever info is available at the given time. Something is holding us up, but we cannot be sure what that is so far - beyond several speculations. Certainly Ford will not admit that there's something wrong (think about the MIC fiasco this past summer) that could be holding up Bronco's again - and I'd bet that they'd point at MY 2022 deliveries to prove the fact that 'all is well'.

You're in the same boat with a whole lot of people, so don't feel picked on - we are far ahead of 1000's of other pre-ordered Bronco's still waiting to be built. At least we are 'mostly built' - that's what I'm telling anyone that asks - and based on the best info we have now our EDD is probably a couple of weeks away (again - lol). We will get there.
Thanks for the information and for putting things into perspective. If anything changes, I’ll let everyone know immediately: trying to only check once daily :) I believe you are right, I just wish that Ford or the dealers would be more straightforward. Take care!

Boopi69

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma TRD OffRoad, 20 Wrangler Willy’s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

United Road is just the PLAN to get your Bronco from the destination Rail Yard to your Dealer. It only means that someone has managed your delivery that far, not that it's shipped, or even built yet. The status on that page changes to 'Pending' to show that it's ready for pickup.
So for my EDD of 1/18

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A shred of hope! Hi Bronco Fam... I am new to the group and a member of the lost batch!

2021 WT, SAS, LUX Oxford White

Blend Date 12/8... fuming in production for weeks! EDD 1/19/2022

My husband is the General Sales Manager for a Ford dealer here in Oregon and normally has all the inside track on how to locate cars... our bronco has been a mystery. The fumes of my irritation fire got brighter when a second order that we gave to friends of ours - an identical 22 received their built and baby picture a week ago.

My husband reached out to his regional ford rep to find the bronco! Today we received an update that our bronco is in fact still in production at MAP... and the notes say they started on it on 1/13/2022 and it is set to be finished 1/19/2022... I will keep everyone updated to see if on 1/19/2022 some magic happens. I hope this is the case of many of my lost batch friends - in fact our broncos were potentially not started the week of 12/6 or they were stopped in production and will be finished throughout this week. Good luck!!
PLEASE keep us up to date. you can get us some good info. thanks for the update. I am watching with interest.

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealership still says they don’t have rail car information even with my shipped email from 1/7. I’m driving myself crazy trying to track my Bronco. I think I need an 800 number for this addiction. Or step away from all the trackers and just wait for the call…

Slimpickens

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My current status, sharing this despite my wife just rolling her eyes at me and doubling over in laughter as I told her “I should share this with my fellow 12 sixers”. Guess it’s funny to others that we have a name… anyways, got my shipped email last Tuesday. Emailed my dealer twice since then, yesterday he emailed me back and said it was in MI, on the way and that I may get it this week! Also gave me the railcar number, which enabled me to find out it was 2 hrs away in north FL as of Sunday 1am. Emailed him back this morning to let him know it should be at the rail yard according to the status I got from CSX this morning, that was news to him. He told me that it’d be 1-5 days for transport and he’d call me the minute it hits the lot and I’d take delivery that day. We’re about half an hour from the yard so hopefully not days but never felt so close!
Hope my wife was wrong and this didn’t bore everyone to death, if so my apologies🥴
Sponsored