First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
me too. 12/8 blend, 12/15,12/22,12/30, 1/19, 1/24, 2/4 Still in freaking production!!!
Mine just updated to 2/4/21 too. Dealer explained it was a chip shortage. No other info. So they could be sitting there a while for all we know.
Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh one interesting tid bit I picked up from taking delivery - apparently auto start/stop is an option that you can drop, and that also requires a chip that is hard to come by right now. First I'd heard of that but kinda makes sense

broncodad

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badland Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pizza tracker changed to shipped this past Sunday afternoon and it arrived to my dealer the next day on Monday at 5:00 pm. I live just west of Baltimore, so I would assume yours will arrive quicker than mine did. Good luck!
I sure hope so! Thanks my friend! Share some pics if you haven't when you get time! :)

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha, I'm just anti-photogenic so I default to silly faces 👀 it's been a blast driving around so far and we're getting snow as we speak so gonna take it for a lunch time spin later today!

Also I wanted to say - I feel so, so much for everyone's still waiting without any insight into wtf is going on. My biggest regret is not pushing for more of a discount on the service plan given the QC issues for our build week and not knowing wtf happened. It's rough to have gotten to go on the journey with this group and sharing good news for me but knowing that everyone else is still in purgatory hell. I'm sorry for not reading the room more in here, but rest assured I'm still pissed the hell off for you guys 🤬
No Regrets... I'm very happy for you and know eventually, I'll have that same silly grin as I enjoy mine.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My pizza tracker changed to shipped this past Sunday afternoon and it arrived to my dealer the next day on Monday at 5:00 pm. I live just west of Baltimore, so I would assume yours will arrive quicker than mine did. Good luck!
The next day! That’s a Dream come true!

Sponsored

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha, I'm just anti-photogenic so I default to silly faces 👀 it's been a blast driving around so far and we're getting snow as we speak so gonna take it for a lunch time spin later today!

Also I wanted to say - I feel so, so much for everyone's still waiting without any insight into wtf is going on. My biggest regret is not pushing for more of a discount on the service plan given the QC issues for our build week and not knowing wtf happened. It's rough to have gotten to go on the journey with this group and sharing good news for me but knowing that everyone else is still in purgatory hell. I'm sorry for not reading the room more in here, but rest assured I'm still pissed the hell off for you guys 🤬
I am very happy for you! I'm pretty sure that we all are. You've been down in the hole with us and we know that you get it. Your success story gives us hope! And I am going to remember what you just said about the service plan, too! Enjoy that drive today. You've waited long enough!!!

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmmm. That would be easier to accept if they weren't putting chips in 22's and shipping them out, but at least it is a potential explanation. I wonder what their explanation is for people like me who did get a "built" email but still see no movement other than EDD's getting pushed back.
That's the salt in the wound.
They could still park the 22's and move the 21's out first.
Most companies fill existing orders before they fill new when parts are back ordered.
Not Ford.
If I went to a dealer to buy a car I'm probably not looking at 21's anymore considering 22's are on the lot.
Specially at MSRP.

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally asked my dealership to reach out to a regional rep. I want to know a real answer as to where my Bronco is and what the hold up is. I think they owe us all that. I will let everyone know what I hear.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally asked my dealership to reach out to a regional rep. I want to know a real answer as to where my Bronco is and what the hold up is. I think they owe us all that. I will let everyone know what I hear.
I did that yesterday.
I got there were 1000's of Bronco's mid to late Dec parked for QA reasons.
Ford isn't releasing the reason but as those QA issues are resolved the unit's get released.
Nothing we didn't already know.

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know if the cust serv number will give the rail car number or at least tell you it’s on the train? Tired of bugging my sales guy

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine just updated to 2/4/21 too. Dealer explained it was a chip shortage. No other info. So they could be sitting there a while for all we know.
So I guess the 22's don't use chips. They're getting delivered

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OMG, if it's the ASS Chip, I'd forego that to get mine sent out. That would save me from hitting the button every day.

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did that yesterday.
I got there were 1000's of Bronco's mid to late Dec parked for QA reasons.
Ford isn't releasing the reason but as those QA issues are resolved the unit's get released.
Nothing we didn't already know.
They should still tell us why they are still sitting. That’s just not right