First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate her compliment, but it was easier than you think.
Ok, but it has been a big help. The issue with Ford has been the lack of information. So it has been really useful having an accurate spreadsheet to turn to. @Ford Motor Company should think about sending you some swag for the effort.
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, but it has been a big help. The issue with Ford has been the lack of information. So it has been really useful having an accurate spreadsheet to turn to. @Ford Motor Company should think about sending you some swag for the effort.
I'm ALL FOR THAT!

It's been a pleasure helping out with this. Call it a hobby/interest/challenge for me to pursue, but I really do enjoy capturing stuff like this and sharing the statistics. I believe that it's a comfort to those of us who have heard NOTHING from Ford to see that (lots of) others are having the same issues.

What I'm doing pales in comparison to what the @Administrator and staff has to do - keeping up with and policing 1000's of entries daily. I do appreciate the compliment though.

BroncoJoJo

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes,Harley-Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I apologize if it’s been asked and answer. Tracker still shows in production no update emails. EDD was 1/17 then 1/24 now 2/3. The question is if I have a load # with united road does that mean that it has been shipped or can it still be at the plant.

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I apologize if it’s been asked and answer. Tracker still shows in production no update emails. EDD was 1/17 then 1/24 now 2/3. The question is if I have a load # with united road does that mean that it has been shipped or can it still be at the plant.
I just saw a post on Facebook that someone said theirs still shows in production but they called and customer service said it’s due to be delivered to the dealership tomorrow. So I’d say, it’s definitely possible.

Sponsored

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD has changed a few times recently also. Originally I was 1/1 then got pushed to 1/18 - 1/25. Monday (yesterday) it changed to 1/28 and today it changed to 1/30. Been sitting at the rail yard in Phoenix since Wednesday last week. (1/19) Ugh. The suspense is a killer.

pplunkett3

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I felt very lucky to get my Bronco on 17 Jan, earlier than the scheduled delivery window 25 - 31 Jan. When I picked it up there was an issue with the 360 cameras. The screen says cameras unavailable. Was told to call in the morning and speak to the service dept. I brought it back to the dealership on the 18th and it has now been there for a week without any sign they know how to fix it. They tried to replace the rear camera which they were convinced was the fix. After installing the replacement camera the issue was not corrected. Now they are saying the issue is with the wiring harness. Hopefully the replacement wiring comes in quickly. They have the dashboard apart so I cannot take it home. I hope every other 12/6 build week gets their new rides without any issues.

Last edited:

BroncoJoJo

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes,Harley-Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just saw a post on Facebook that someone said theirs still shows in production but they called and customer service said it’s due to be delivered to the dealership tomorrow. So I’d say, it’s definitely possible.
I’ve seen thats the case with a lot of people and I’m hoping it will be the same for me. My first build week was 6/14/21 so you can imagine I’m running low on patients.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Having a Load number only shows that there's a PLAN to get your Bronco from the Railyard to your Dealer. You will see Pickup Pending on United Road as a status when it has arrived at the Railyard and is ready to be taken to your Dealer. ONLY Ford can tell you if it's been shipped. It sounds like you're in the same status as me, waiting on the 'Built' email. There's a LOT of us waiting on that due to some missing part or extended QC (so we've been told).

Last edited:

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I knew there was a reason I hated making phone calls.. but I finally made myself call and of course I get a lecture about I need to call my dealer and they see the same info that I see for the ETA.. I told her that wasn't the case for everyone and she reluctantly looked it up.. only to tell me it's "in transit". Now I'm more annoyed than before.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1CA89796-FBAF-4CEC-A269-F1AA24BEC82B
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1CA89796-FBAF-4CEC-A269-F1AA24BEC82B

Everything went smooth. Loving it so far.
Way to flaunt your 'good luck' in the face of those of us still waiting to get Built! (lol)

Happy for ya!