First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker updated to 12/8 date. I have a 12/9 blendā€¦its great sharing this with all of you as everyone in my family is sick of hearing about it and just ignore meā€¦i donā€™t think they believe i really bought a Bronco!
I feel that šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

correct. There would be several lines of code populating that you'd see.
@Cfield90
I'm not so sure that's a correct "no mods popped".... most of the ones I saw with no mods popped had a "G" immediately below the blue "Module... Address... Instructions" line. That one looks more like you may have entered the wrong VIN. Try altering a letter on the VIN and if you get the same without an error, then you may need to check what VIN you're typing in.

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in the 10/25 build week group, and took delivery on 12/1. Just a tip from having gone through this entire process: The date on the window sticker will get updated several times during the process, and it's basically meaningless. My online window sticker changed to 12/4 on 12/4, 3 days after taking delivery.

Nobody knows what it means, don't worry about it, just ignore it.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked and that date does reflect the date (today). Everything else stayed the same - Blend Date, Rotation, XX of YY, etc.

Youā€™ll note what also doesnā€™t change is the date in the Special Order box. I believe THATā€˜S the Window Sticker date.

So no need to worry about that change.
For those with a WS change: My theory is that the date at the bottom is like a "last saved date" or "last edited date". Think about what you might do in the footer of a typical business document; same thing.

For me, they edited my document on 11/30 after issuing it on 11/23. The two were not at all the same. The number in the upper-left changed from MIC-5559 to MIC-5595 so I think there may have been a typo at some point. That change was accompanied by changes to transport method (CONVOY --> RAIL), destination (MI --> NY), build order (1492/1898 or thereabouts --> 36/317) and others.

If you already have yours, I suggest saving it locally so that if it does change you can compare the two number-by-number. In my case I suspect that a typo (5559 instead of 5595) was leading to a whole bunch of other stuff being wrong on the original.

Good luck, and I'm glad to see that you all are beginning to pop!

Sponsored

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My WS still says 12/10 but Ford CS said 12/9 so we'll see...

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Supposedly 12/15 last report
yeah but my friend who is a MY 21 with a 12/13 build week got pushed back to 12/20 so that's out the window

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My window sticker updated to 12/8 date. I have a 12/9 blendā€¦its great sharing this with all of you as everyone in my family is sick of hearing about it and just ignore meā€¦i donā€™t think they believe i really bought a Bronco!
Same info for me..and same deal at my house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same info for me..and same deal at my house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You guys gotta get better support. I told my fiance a few weeks ago that my dealer said I had a build day of 12/7. Yesterday she came in to my office and sang happy birthday to the bronco from afar

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys gotta get better support. I told my fiance a few weeks ago that my dealer said I had a build day of 12/7. Yesterday she came in to my office and sang happy birthday to the bronco from afar
Been with my wife 18 years now ..... she wants me to drive off in it at this point!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Cfield90
I'm not so sure that's a correct "no mods popped".... most of the ones I saw with no mods popped had a "G" immediately below the blue "Module... Address... Instructions" line. That one looks more like you may have entered the wrong VIN. Try altering a letter on the VIN and if you get the same without an error, then you may need to check what VIN you're typing in.
It is the same VIN I use to get WSā€¦

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read ā€œfiancĆ©ā€. Once you are married she will just ignore you all together and you can forget about the sex too ;)

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read ā€œfiancĆ©ā€. Once you are married she will just ignore you all together and you can forget about the sex too ;)
eh, that's fine. The Bronco won't let me down!!!!

(it probably will)
Sponsored