Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ve been checking palsapp to make sure there hasnā€™t been any progress with the convoy. I have not seen any changes, still ā€œnullā€ for destination. Have any other convoys checked the palsapp recently?
Mine says "null" also
Sponsored

Sponsored

Slide

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx570
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for all those going by Convoy(truck), is the delay between build and delivery just the vehicle sitting in the parking lot at the factory waiting to get loaded onto the truck car hauler? Seems like once loaded should be no more than 48hours based on driving times and stops?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No delivery date but ā€œIn productionā€ now has a date (12/14) and modules popped. Spreadsheet updated.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So for all those going by Convoy(truck), is the delay between build and delivery just the vehicle sitting in the parking lot at the factory waiting to get loaded onto the truck car hauler? Seems like once loaded should be no more than 48hours based on driving times and stops?
Yes, shortage of trucks is what Iā€™ve heard. Once itā€™s ā€œpicked upā€, game on!

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called Ford they said mine will be at the dealer on 1/2/2022!

Sponsored

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GeoWar64 & @Thraxed
The date at the bottom of the Window Sticker is meaningless to us. It's just the date that the WS was re-generated. If you compare all the other entries there - even the hidden ones in the left bottom corner, you'll see that nothing has changed. I've had three different dates on the bottom, but if you look in this section:
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group C4990008-11C4-435E-BE46-B14F745C86C8

The date there is the date that the WS was originally issued.
Thanks. My original date is 11/30/2021. What was weird is that my bottom date went from 12/1 to 12/8 then back to 12/7 and then forward again to 12/14. It seemed very odd to re-generate the WS on a prior date. Nonetheless, the data was always the same and it is accurate for my ordered build.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Blend date was 12/8. Ford tracker still says "In Production", has estimated delivery date of 12/25. I just called the Ford Bronco line (800) 334-4375. After a 40 minute wait I spoke to a very nice woman who told me mine was built on 12/9 and they are just waiting on available truck drivers/transport to send it out. Delivery ETA is 12/19-12/25

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Blend date was 12/8. Ford tracker still says "In Production", has estimated delivery date of 12/25. I just called the Ford Bronco line (800) 334-4375. After a 40 minute wait I spoke to a very nice woman who told me mine was built on 12/9 and they are just waiting on available truck drivers/transport to send it out. Delivery ETA is 12/19-12/25
every ETA we see is the last day of a 7 day period that is a "target week" so the date we see should be the last day of delivery. hopefully earlier. Under promise and over perform.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s fantastic. I think Iā€™ll give that number a call and see if they can tell me why my mods havenā€™t popped yet.

UPDATE: In fact, I did and the nice lady confirmed that my Bronco has been built and quoted me an estimated delivery between 12/17-23. šŸ¤ž (She had no idea why my modules aren't online though... she said she's never been asked that before. :LOL:)

Last edited:

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s fantastic. I think Iā€™ll give that number a call and see if they can tell me why my mods havenā€™t popped yet.

UPDATE: In fact, I did and the nice lady confirmed that my Bronco has been built and quoted me an estimated delivery between 12/17-23. šŸ¤ž (She had no idea why my modules aren't online though... she said she's never been asked that before. :LOL:)
Awesome!
Sponsored